Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:37 pm
Broken Heart Production

>.< That's sweet. Life without the people you love is meaningless.
        Aw, thank you~ You'll have to read them one time. He could, but maybe he wants to be traditional?
        I know a lot of people get praised for self-publishing, but it really scares me and I want to see my novels in an actual form.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:38 pm
Clasela
Eep! I really feel like this guild will be very sucessful~ The both seem very nice as wll :3

Velvela-Goddess

Beloved Werewolf

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:40 pm
Velvela-Goddess

Yes and we have a fifth member who is also very lovely. She just hasn't introduced herself yet.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:42 pm
Shadowless Knight

Aw, lucky you~ I'm so envious of your shirt. Thank you! No I haven't, but it sounds really interesting. Unfortunately, I am a "why me" person, but it gets that way after seeing your father being diagnosed with a terminal illness. It's getting better to cope though and it does make me stronger as a person.

Clasela
Crew

Velvela-Goddess

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:49 pm
Clasela
I saw that :L Hopefully she'll open up later. (I saw your status, sorry if I'm spamming your notices sweatdrop haha)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:53 pm
Clasela
Shadowless Knight

Aw, lucky you~ I'm so envious of your shirt. Thank you! No I haven't, but it sounds really interesting. Unfortunately, I am a "why me" person, but it gets that way after seeing your father being diagnosed with a terminal illness. It's getting better to cope though and it does make me stronger as a person.

Wow. Is it cancer or something? My mom just got a full hysterectomy they found cancer in her uterus. This Monday she had lymph nodes taken out and hernia repair. Everything went well. I'm happy she is going to be fine.  

Shadowless Knight

Invisible Phantom

8,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:55 pm
Velvela-Goddess

I hope so as well >.< Don't worry, you are not spamming them. I'm just so shocked to see so many when I log online.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:57 pm
Clasela
out of controll

That's good to hear! Dressing changes are annoying. I had surgery on my toe years ago. Though I can imagine it would be worse on a back.

I haven't been able to lay on my back since December, when I finally heal I am going to roll onto my back and never, ever get up again XD  

out of controll

Lady Warlord

22,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150

Velvela-Goddess

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:01 pm
Clasela
Velvela-Goddess

I hope so as well >.< Don't worry, you are not spamming them. I'm just so shocked to see so many when I log online.
I was in a shell once >.< know the feeling...and you're just that awesome 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:05 pm
out of controll

Jeez, I bet that must be annoying. Did you have to lay on your belly, or were allowed to lay on your sides? Haha, I don't blame you for doing that! xD

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:07 pm
Velvela-Goddess

Haha, I honestly doubt that! By the way, I love the new posting style and colour~

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:09 pm
Shadowless Knight

Yes. It's in the bowels and liver. I'm sorry about your mother. emotion_hug But that is really good news. You're very lucky that she will be fine. <3

Clasela
Crew

crow gf

Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:36 pm
Hi! I'm no good at starting conversations, so.......umm.......I'm open to suggestions. sweatdrop In other words: someone else start! xp  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:38 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

He has every reason to be very clingy though; before he met me he was depressed because he felt like he was going no where and then I came along and kicked his life into the right direction so yeah. x3 It's surprising how much we did in only a year, so many memories already~
      No problem~ I should, it takes me a while to actually get to reading though. xD I'm not sure, I just think he's worried because he has to be at the right place at the right time with his thing too though and I was like "yeah but you can just sell them on the internet" and he's like "oh". xD
      Yeah, I heard it's really hard because you have to watch your own sales and learn a bunch of stuff; I think he also wants to see his stuff in actual form too, not really sure, he hasn't talked about it too much yet.

Broken Heart Production

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:51 pm
Broken Heart Production

You know, that's the same story with me and Matt. He had given up on meeting a nice person to build a future with and then he was introduced to me and now he is so motivated about everything. It is surprising, but you wouldn't change a thing.
        It is a tricky business. That's why I decided to pursue a career in publishing because in order to get published, you have to know someone in the business.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games