Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:39 pm
User Image
User Image

That morning Saeki had first made the trip to Patrick’s house to pick up the sketchbook for them. It felt a bit weird to be back there now after all that had happened. The police had finished with the crime scene and released the place though the young man still had to walk past some curious and eager journalists. The young man had experience with them though thanks to his father’s business, had even done a few television ads for the springs, and he strolled right past them without as much as a ‘no comment’, leaving them disappointed in his wake. Now he was inside though, he could feel a lot of that confidence slip away. The cleaning team had done great work, but in his mind he could still see the bloodstain and Patrick all blooded on the chair. He even remembered how he narrowly escaped a knife to the heart and his throat getting slit during the fight that had come after. If it hadn’t been for his fighting experience, he would probably have been found dead in a pool of his own blood.

Shaking off those dark thoughts, Patrick was fine, he was fine and they were alive, Saeki walked further inside to pick up the items his beloved had requested. For a mercy, the sketchbook and pencils were unstained. The young man even thought of walking to the closet and taking out fresh boxers for Patrick, since they didn’t know when he would be discharged. The Asian put it all in a bag and after checking their pets, for the third time just to be sure, Saeki walked to the hospital. When he entered the room, he at first looked at the bed. When he didn’t see his boyfriend there he panicked slightly and looked around quickly. With a sigh of relief, Saeki noticed them standing at the window. They looked depressed though. The young man cleared his throat to announce his presence, not wanting to startle Patrick before he walked further in and spoke. "Good morning my love, how are you feeling today? You seem a lot better standing here." he said with a smile as he walked towards them and leaned up to give them a kiss so Patrick didn’t need to bow down and potentially hurt himself.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Pet : Aki]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Soleil Hospital] xxx

[With : Patrick] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

"Saeki Speaking"

Quotes: xxx

-

-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:21 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was considering going out of the room for a walk around the courtyard since he didn't have to worry about his bandaged up sounds opening up, but he wanted to wait for Saeki's arrival. The lack of color and art in this room was so draining to his emotions as a hospital patient. Still it was a bummer he would have to wait another day before he can be reunited with his kittens. He hadn't been apart from them for this long, especially with Emerald. "Hopefully they aren't upset with me. I should get them gifts when I leave this place tomorrow" he thought before hearing someone from behind him. At first he thought he was a medical staff when he heard the clearing of the throat. His lips curled to a smile seeing it was truly Saeki as he turned to face him. The young man was a mood lifter for Patrick. "Yes, much better. Thank you for being you, Saeki" he said after the kiss. The consideration for his well being by his boyfriend was not lost on. The kind heartedness of the younger male was one of the many qualities he loves about his partner. "Since the weather is supposed to be on the warm side today I would like to take a walk around the courtyard and I want you to accompany me" he told him and gently touched the other's arm. Getting some fresh air could do him some good for his mental state.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Hospital room.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: tired, and pleased to see his boyfriend.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1702.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:43 am
User Image
User Image

The young man smiled back at Patrick. He was glad to see he could bring a smile back to his beloved’s face. "Didn’t think I would skip out on visiting now did you?" he asked teasingly and chuckled. Most of his injuries were well on the mend, as he hadn’t been as badly hurt as his boyfriend. Either if that had been by a stroke of luck or skill he left in the middle. He wasn’t the type to consider skill as his lifesaver, many fighters had gotten overconfident doing just that. He listened to what Patrick wanted and nodded. "If they allow you to stand, that shouldn’t be a problem. I brought your sketchbook and some extra boxers. Even a set of clothes just in case you are allowed to leave soon. I know they said tomorrow, but I understood that it was still up in the air." he said and held up the bag before placing it on the chair nearby.

"Have you eaten? Or shall we have something to eat first before we go outside?" he asked concerned as he walked to the curtains of his boyfriend’s cubicle and pulled them closed so they could change clothes if they wanted to. Of course the Asian would help if it was necessary. There was nothing of Patrick he hadn’t seen by now and they might need the help. Still, he wouldn’t from the get go, giving the older male chance to try it himself first if they preferred. There was no rush, so his boyfriend could take his time.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

"Saeki Speaking"

-

-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:11 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick chuckled also, "Not a shadow of a doubt" he replied smiling. His boyfriend's visit is the only thing he got to look forward to while stuck at the hospital. He is grateful to have such a considerate boyfriend. "Thanks, dear" he said about the change of clothes so he doesn't have to ask him to bring some tomorrow. He would also like to have a shower too, but sink baths will have to do for now. "Wouldn't want to stay in this hospital any longer than I have to" he said with disdain. In solace, this hospital stay won't be as long as the last one. "No, I haven't had lunch yet" he said he changed into a fresh pair of boxers after the other male closed the curtains. Flinched at the lingering pain from the cuts on his legs. The pain meds from this morning were starting to wear off. It was manageable and didn't think it was worth requesting more. "We can eat before the walk" he said as he straightened out the hospital gown and put the slippers back on. "Ready to go" he said to the other male ready to leave the room. Didn't matter to him where they are at.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Hospital room.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: less tired and refreshed.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1702.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:53 am
User Image
User Image

Saeki smiled back happily when his boyfriend replied. "Good to hear." he teased with a wink. "You’re welcome my love. I’ll make sure you have everything you may want or need while at the hospital." the Asian replied but nodded when they said to be home soon if it was up to them. "Maybe you’ll get lucky and they'll let you go home tomorrow." he chimed in as he waited for his beloved to get dressed. Of course if needed help, but they seemed to do fine by themselves. And it did mean they could go home sooner perhaps. "Lunch it is." Saeki said in a cheery voice and when Patrick was finished, they would walk together to get to the restaurant first. "It will be my treat, pick whatever you would like." he offered and smiled at Patrick, leading them to the restaurant where he would help them sit before sitting down at a free table himself, close to his boyfriend.

User Image

"Saeki Speaking"

-

-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:54 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick's boyfriend is reliable no doubt about that in his mind. He thought it would be nice if he really does get discharged tomorrow. At least he won't be facing the aftermath alone. He hadn't been thinking about it because he wanted to avoid doing so. Keeping the stalker situation a secret from Saeki felt guilty deep down and this guilt was bubbling back to the surface. His pace was steady during the walk to the restaurant, but it was finding it hard to look at his boyfriend. He was at a loss of words on how to address this feeling to Saeki. "Thanks" he said softly to the offer and he was appreciative of the help. "Um, Saeki…" he started saying and paused, then looked down at his hands while biting his bottom lip. He was slouching over some in his seat. Takes a deep breath then exhales from his nose. "You deserve an apology from me for keeping my problems secret from you. I'm sorry, I won't do that to you again" he apologized and summoned enough courage to look him in the eyes when he actually confessed.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Hospital room.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: less tired and guilty.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1702.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:38 am
User Image
User Image

It didn’t escape the young man that Patrick was struggling. But he really didn’t hold what happened against them. If anything he felt terrible for not noticing something was off sooner. They walked to the restaurant in relative quiet, though Saeki enjoyed every step together with his beloved. After helping them to sit down and then sitting down himself, Saeki looked at them as they spoke. They sounded so defeated, or was he imagining things? The Asian waited patiently for them to find the words they wanted to speak, though he wasn’t sure what was going on. When they finally spoke again though, his features showed slight confusion before he smiled gently again, perhaps a little guilty himself. "It’s quite alright. You are by no means obligated to tell me everything you do. I’m not that kind of boyfriend. Of course if you had told me something was going on I would have insisted on staying with you. But, I failed too. In not realizing something was up sooner. I should have seen the signs, I’m sorry I didn’t Patrick." he apologized. He did feel guilty. If he had noticed sooner he could have helped before it got so out of hand. Saeki leaned forward and placed one hand gently on Patrick’s hands and leaned over to rest his head on their shoulder. "I’ll be more vigilant from now on, I promise." he said and softly rubbed their hand with his fingers.

User Image

"Saeki Speaking"

-

-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:56 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick thought Saeki is right about not being that kind of boyfriend. He's not obsessive, not clingy and none of those negative or toxic emotional stuff people break up over. Right amount of independence, confidence and self-esteem that makes him want to improve himself. "I forgive you and I'll try to forgive myself" he replied and taking the other's response at face value. Overall he wasn't expecting his boyfriend to apologize to him, but not out of character with how humble he can be. He was comforted by the physical affection. "Thank you for being yourself, Saeki" he said, smiling after the promise was made and kissed him on the top of his head. He was in a better mood now and his conscience was much clearer after the talk with his boyfriend. When a server came over he ordered something from the menu that wouldn't be too heavy for his stomach and some nutritional value to help his body replenish what he was lacking.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Hospital room.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: hopeful and comforted.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1702.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:41 pm
User Image
User Image

The Asian smiled up when they kissed his head. He raised up when the server came to take their order though, so Patrick could move more freely. Saeki picked up the menu and looked it over. He had eaten a light breakfast already but he could join. He waited until Patrick had ordered before he made his own. "Just some green tea for me please." he said and when the server walked off for their orders, he looked back at his beloved. "You are welcome sweetheart, but who else would I be? Let’s both make a promise now that when something is up that could be really harmful for either of us, we’ll let the other know." he said with a chuckle before he proposed the latter and smiled, moving his hand up and gently caressing Patrick’s cheek before giving them a gentle kiss. If anything would happen to Patrick again, he would never forgive himself. Of course he would in turn let Patrick know too. It didn’t take long for their order to be delivered and Saeki thanked the server. "It’ll be my treat. So put both on my name." he told the server and turned back to his boyfriend when the person left.

User Image

"Saeki Speaking"

Genkawolf

-

-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:08 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick kissed back, "Yes, I promise" he said to the proposal. He decided not to answer the question that came before the proposal because he wasn't so sure himself. Maybe it's that the other never seemed to be faking his feelings towards him. He took a sip of his cranberry juice when their orders were served. He looked back at his boyfriend and smiled softly at him. Staring into the other's eyes for a while until he gets back to his food. Spent his time with his beloved boyfriend for the rest of the day until visiting hours were about up. He was sad to see him, but he understands that he will see him tomorrow and hopefully that'll be the day he gets to leave this place.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Hospital.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm and distracted.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1702.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash