Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch B Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:34 pm
User Image

Shot through the h e a r t and you're to b l a m e
                                                D a r l i n', you give love a b a d name

╔════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Syd Barrett
                                                Seventeen Years Old - Seventh Year - Ravenclaw - Halfblood
                                                Quidditch Captain & Seeker - Daily Dragon & Art Club Artist

╚════════════════════════════════╝

He was so close, he could almost taste it. Any moment now, he was sure he'd grab hold of the little golden ball.

Armour Class: 18
                                                Modifiers: (spotting +8 ) (catching +8 )
                                                Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
                                                Total Roll:
                                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                Spot: 19+
                                                Catch: 22+

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

An angel's s m i l e is what you sell
                                                You promise me Heaven, then put me through H e l l

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Teammates & Rivals
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Slytherin v Ravenclaw
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Come on, Csur....

Csuri hunkered down, whispering silent wishes to manage to catch this thing. She didn't want to disappoint her entire team... again.

{{#746CC0}}
          AC: 12
          Modifiers: +2 {Spotting} +2 {Catching}
          Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
          Spotted: 2/3
          Catching: x/2
          Total Roll:20 {Spotted!}
          Lives: [⍟] [⍟] [⍟]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:36 pm
User Image

Syd Barrett

Syd had managed to close out the gap between himself and the snitch. Eyes focused on the ball, he reached out for it.

Total Roll: 22 (caught!)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:47 pm
User Image

Syd Barrett

Syd felt his fingers clasp around the metal object. "Yes!" he cheered before projecting his voice with magic to ensure everyone heard his announcement. "I caught the snitch!" he shouted, holding up the golden orb in his hand. Lapping around the pitch, he took note of his teammates who really seemed to be struggling, eyes falling upon Yarrick who looked like she was about to pass out. Syd hurried down to the field, readying himself in case he needed to catch her. "Kai!" he yelled, waving the blond over to help. "Can you use some healing charms?" he asked (or rather, ordered nicely by framing it as a question).

Total Roll:

Cinnabun Gryffie

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Teammates
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Game Time
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Oh dear goodness

Oh thank heck, the game was over. The pain shooting up and down her arm was killing her. Yarrick twitched, then looked to notice her bat falling. Hopefully no one was below... It was then that blue eyes noticed that her blue sleeve was now a very disconcerting shade of red. Oh man. She felt herself wobble, silvery stars sparking up in her vision.

"Oh... oh..."

Suddenly, the entire world went dark. Air was impossible to draw in through the pain in her ribs. Everything hurt. Then... nothing. Her limp body fell through the air, soaked in rain and blood.

AC: 16
          Modifiers: +4 {Hitting} +2 {Defending} {-2 for Injuries}
          Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat Flyer, and Deft Dodger
          Saving: xxxxx
          Aiming At: xxxxx
          Total Roll:xx {xxxxx}
          Lives: [✬] [ ] [ ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:35 pm
User Image
Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith
SlytherinFifth YearFifteen Years OldSingleSlytherin PrefectDueling Club CaptainQuidditch Vice-Captain

When the final whistle blew and the game was over, Brianna landed on the pitch and drew a deep breath. Despite several close calls, she’d managed to get out of this match unscathed, which was more than could be said for the Eagles, many of whom were pretty banged up. The elation she was feeling at having scored two goals in the match drained away with the knowledge that the Snakes were on the losing end again.

They’d been riding high the whole bloody match, she and Karah kept the Ravenclaw Chasers penned up in their own end of the pitch, Csuri had a good head start and was closing in on the Snitch, and then, all of a sudden, Syd swooped in and that was it. She wasn’t mad, though she was feeling a steady pull of … inevitability. It was nobody’s fault, though she knew Csuri would take it personally. She was facing Seekers who were all Seventh Years and Captains to boot; it was asking a lot of anybody to match up against that.

I’ll figure out how to calm Csuri down, just not today. I might need all my fingers later,’ Brianna thought sourly, as she pulled off her helmet, and started back towards the castle, her broomstick over her shoulder. She reasoned she could have a bucket of Cadbury miniatures delivered to the castle in a couple days, which would help soothe Csuri’s ruffled feathers. However, now she and Karah had the task of pulling this crew back together again after this gut-stomping loss to play one more match, versus Gryffindor.

Not that it matters,’ reasoned Brianna, as she mentally reviewed the standings. ‘Our season’s already done, except for maybe stopping a complete sweep, and right now, I couldn’t say I give a darn if it happened or not. Perhaps I’ll feel better later, but not right now.’ Brianna sighed, as the gray skies matched her mood; while they were celebrating up in Ravenclaw Tower, she planned to have some hot cocoa and soup to drive the chill from her aching bones, before burying herself in her homework.

OOC:
Quote:

User Image
                  AC: 17
                  Modifiers: +7 to Shoot and Steal the Quaffle
                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                  Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
                  Action:
                  Effect Value:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Slytherin v Ravenclaw
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Ugh, not again

Csuri had been so, so close... then stupid Barrett just reached out and grabbed the dang thing. The blonde slowed to a stop, letting her broom float her toward the ground. She pulled her messy, wet hair from her scrunchie. Once she landed on the wet grass, silvery eyes glanced around. This whole season was stupid, and she was just certain everyone on her team hated her. the chasers got like... a hundred goals, but the whole game, the whole season was lost because she just couldn't do her one job.

Csuri started leaving the pitch, bumping against Brianna with a stern frown. Was she supposed to wait with her team? Or were they allowed to just go? There was mud splattered up her short legs, and she just wanted to go inside to dry off. From the stands, a scream. Csuri looked around to watch one of the Ravenclaw beaters looking wobbly. Falling down was a... bat? Csuri jogged over, lifting the bat from the grass.

"Augh, ew!" Csuri dropped the bat, then picked it up again with her sleeve over her hand. It was covered in blood. But judging by the girl being transported down by stupid Barrett, there could've been a lot more. One of the Ravenclaws ran over (super awkwardly, at that), and Csuri simply handed it over, though he looked a bit grossed out too. Then he went and did some healing, so Csuri stomped through the muddy grass and headed back to the castle to try and dry off.

{{#746CC0}}
          Graydon Ironshield

Spotted: 2/3
          Total Roll:20 {Spotted!}

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:08 am
User Image
Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith
SlytherinFifth YearFifteen Years OldSingleSlytherin PrefectDueling Club CaptainQuidditch Vice-Captain

Brianna was out at the pitch well before anyone was, being out there as early as was permitted, and was practicing her flying and her shooting skills with a Quaffle. It was funny the way things worked out this year, when Vice-Captain position opened up, she assumed Erikk was going to get it, and she thought long and hard about staying on the team if things went that way. She’d worked hard to prove she was more than Ron and Aria’s angry little shadow, and worthy of the trust invested in her. When the season started, she had every confidence they could contest for a repeat of last year, as she wanted to send Karah and Yari across the Black Lake with a Cup and a triumphant last go-around; now, all she wanted to do was send them out with a bit of pride and avoid being swept by Gryffindor.

She wasn’t sure where things started to fall apart, but it certainly wasn’t due to lack of effort. Brianna heard Csuri had got some grief from Housemates running their mouths, but they were folks who’d never got off their seats and tried doing it themselves and would quail if Brianna confronted them with the oppourtunity to show her they were any better. Csuri legitimately contested for the Snitch in both games, against veteran Seekers; way better than Syd’s anemic performance against Nora, who made it all look so dang simple. Last match, Brianna and Karah were an unstoppable tag-team; too bad it took fifteen goals to equal one Snitch. No, when it came down to it, the breaks hadn’t gone their way this year.

Nope, today, we’re playing for pride; even if we win, it’s still a Gryffindor coronation we’ll be honouring at the Year End Feast,’ thought Brianna sourly, and then added with a nasty smile, ‘Damn right, we’ll make them earn it.’

OOC:
Quote:

User Image
                  AC: 17
                  Modifiers: +7 to Shoot and Steal the Quaffle
                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                  Action:
                  Effect Value:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Slytherin v Gryffindor
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Ready to lose again...

Csuri stomped out to the pitch, fully prepared to get her butt handed to her yet again. Not only was she playing another seventh year, but she was playing the one that had won her last several games. Her ears had already heard more than one person complaining about her skill, but Csuri didn't really stand a chance. Though, next year, she was one of many fairly new seekers, so maybe then she'd be okay. Maybe she could win at least once. Otherwise, well. She may have to leave... but she didn't want to do that to Brianna.

The blonde stepped over beside Brianna, her familiar scowl in place. She was sure the older girl would give her a pep talk, but honestly, Csuri wasn't dumb. She knew the odds were far stacked against her. Maybe she could at least spot the snitch before the Gryffindor Seeker swooped in and caught the stupid snitch.

{{#746CC0}}
          Spotted: x/3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❈ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx❈ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Quidditch Players
xxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Gryffindor v Slytherin
xxxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Let's go out with a bang

Skyla walked out to the pitch, prepared for the final game of the season. She tied her hair back in its familiar braid, knowing all too well it would let loose fairly early in the game. She was excited for the last game, and she knew her team was all ready. Everyone would be there to win, and everyone would work their best to secure the win. She started up a few stretches, all while hoping the game lasted a while so she could use this as a break from NEWT studying.

AC: 18{-1 for weather!}
          Modifiers: +8 {Spotting} +8 {Catching}
          Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
          Spotted: x/3
          Lives: [❉] [❉] [❉]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Teammates
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Final Game!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is gonna be awesome!

Heck yes! It was going to be an awesome day. Roxie tied her hair up in pigtails and skipped to the pitch, excited as all heck to play. So far, Gryffindor had high stats and were probably going to win unless Slytherin managed to absolutely destroy the Gryffindor Chasers. She'd been practicing a whole lot, so she was pretty sure she'd be helpful in preventing some of those Slytherin goals. Besides, they still had to get past Torin, and he was a heck of a good keeper!

AC: 15 {{-1 for Snowy Weather}}
          Modifiers: +1 {Throwing} +1 {Stealing}
          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
          Total Roll: xx {xxxxx}
          x/3
          Lives: [❦] [❦] [❦] [❦]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:46 pm
User Image
Kasamir Aloysius Patrovna
SlytherinFirst YearEleven Years OldSingleBeater

It was with a degree of ambivalence that Kasamir approached today’s match against Gryffindor. He couldn’t understand what all the froth and anger there was about the coming match was coming from, but then he was taking a much more calculated approach than most. Based on past performances, and the fact that Gryffindor’s Seeker already amassed a string of victories, he could scarcely contemplate what other possible outcome there would be than the one in the offing. Rather like a junior player against a Grandmaster, ‘When one is outmatched, the game is over before the first move is made. No reason to be upset when the inevitable happens.’

As for his own performance, he had little to be sad about; he’d managed two saves in as many games, and if he was able to make it three-for-three he would certainly be pleased, and if he managed to get a shot on the queen…er, Skyla, even better, especially if it tilted the match in their favour. ‘Our only hope of victory is so obvious a strategy the Gryffindors would be fools not to see it,’ thought Kasamir, as he walked along, his school broom slung over one shoulder. ‘Take the queen, the most powerful piece on the board, and victory becomes… possible for our side. This also assumes they do not do the same to us into the bargain, in which case it won’t matter, but there is a reason chess is also called ‘regicide’.’

Arriving at the pitch, he gave the others a curt nod before starting his pregame ritual of exercises. He was ready to get on with the match and see it completed, however way it turned out. If nothing else, there was a pan of fudge brownies that caught his eye down in the kitchens, and a couple of chess problems he saw in the paper he was curious to try solving.

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  Modifiers: +2 to Beater Actions
                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Mean Swing
                  Action:
                  Effect Value:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:23 pm
User Image
✵ Nic ✵ Nicholas Hue Hayward-Ye ✵
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx(Gryffindor Third Year) (Half-blood-part-nymph) (Herbology Club) (Gryffindor Quidditch Team Beater) (Part-time announcer)
Time: 2060-2061
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Springtime quidditch games were the best if you asked Nic. The world was growing around him, the flowers were blossoming, the trees were green, and birds were chirping. All was right. Not all, perhaps, but enough was right for Nic. While he was having general fun between Gryffindor games announcing, it was nice being on the pitch. Launching bludgers at the other team had a special spot in his heart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Position: Gryffindor Beater
                                                AC: 14
                                                Modifiers: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
                                                Lives: <3 <3 <3 <3
                                                Roll: (+3 hitting) =
                                                {OoC: }

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:14 pm
User Image
                                                ╔══════════════════════════╗
                                                Charlotte Overton
                                                Second Year - Twelve Years Old - Gryffindor - Halfblood
                                                Quidditch Chaser - Member of the Order of the Stick

╚══════════════════════════╝

Charlotte joined Skyla, Nicholas, and Roxanne on the pitch, readying themselves with some pre-game stretching. It was the final game of the year, and the entire Gryffindor student body seemed to be vibrating with excitement as they were expecting to win. The only way they wouldn’t would be if their keeper royally ******** up and let 15 shots through. However, that wasn’t going to happen if Charlotte could help it – and she could. She was one of three chasers, after all. It was her duty to prevent the Slytherin chasers from getting anywhere near their goalposts. “You guys ready to kick some snake a**?” she asked with a grin before realizing... “Wait. Do snakes have asses? I mean, they do s**t. But they don’t have an a**.”

Armour Class: 13
                                                Modifiers: (catching +3) (stealing +3) (scoring +3)
                                                Skills: Great Catch, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                                Roll:
                                                Score: > than Keeper’s roll
                                                Catch: > than opponent’s roll
                                                Steal: > than opponent’s AC

Are you o v e r l o a d e d , candy coated? Your life's i m p l o d i n g now
                                                There's a risk worth taking, a pain worth a c h i n g on this hollow ground

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:38 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Vesna Proctor
                                              Eleven Years Old - First Year - Slytherin - Pureblood
                                              Quidditch Chaser - Member of the Herbology Club

╚════════════════════════════╝

Vesna made her way to the pitch, joining Brianna, Csuri, and Kasamir for some stretches. Although she was a part of the team, she stood off a little to the side, keeping mostly to herself. She didn’t know what the point of today’s game was. According to most, including Vesna, Gryffindor already won. How on earth were her and her fellow chasers supposed to score 15 points? And on top of that, Csuri was supposed to catch the snitch against Skyla. If only calling upon a spirit would actually help, but as far as she saw, they were toast.

Armour Class: 14
                                              Modifiers: N/A
                                              Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
                                              Lives: [1] [2] [3] [4]
                                              Roll:

Under the p a l e moon
                                              Where I see a lot of s t a r s, I saw the s i g n

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games