Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DignityPower

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:01 pm
Can anyone describe Route 4 in B/W for me? x.x' I know it's mostly a desert.
I looked it up on youtube o.o
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:47 pm
Whoo! B/W came in the mail today~ Been whoring Black ever since.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SlashJX

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:02 pm
Hello everyone! ok so i have some what of a problem. I decided that i wanted to come back and rp. (been absent for a looooong time) but it seems that all proof of my existance is pretty much gone except for me being in the guild members. It says i have like 200+ posts and some gold donated but all the posts are gone so i have no record of the pokemon I caught or the items i had. I know i have to start over, but do i do the guild entry scenario again or just pick a starter and jump in.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:47 am
SlashJX
Hello everyone! ok so i have some what of a problem. I decided that i wanted to come back and rp. (been absent for a looooong time) but it seems that all proof of my existance is pretty much gone except for me being in the guild members. It says i have like 200+ posts and some gold donated but all the posts are gone so i have no record of the pokemon I caught or the items i had. I know i have to start over, but do i do the guild entry scenario again or just pick a starter and jump in.
Just pick a starter and jump in since you've done the scenario once already. You'll start out at the beginning rank, however.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SlashJX

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:24 pm
B
SubonicXP
SlashJX
Just pick a starter and jump in since you've done the scenario once already. You'll start out at the beginning rank, however.

Yea I figured I would have to restart from the bottom again that's not a problem. I need to go do some missions for I can build a party.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:32 pm
SubonicXP

I'm jealous xd

SlashJX
Hello everyone! ok so i have some what of a problem. I decided that i wanted to come back and rp. (been absent for a looooong time) but it seems that all proof of my existance .... start overbut do i do the guild entry scenario again or just pick a starter and jump in.

...welcome back? o.o
User Image

DignityPower

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:42 pm
Playing White on my end. <.< >.>"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:54 pm
Blizzard120
Playing White on my end. <.< >.>"
Proud Black brother here. /shot  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SlashJX

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:43 pm
DignityPower
SubonicXP

I'm jealous xd

SlashJX
Hello everyone! ok so i have some what of a problem. I decided that i wanted to come back and rp. (been absent for a looooong time) but it seems that all proof of my existance .... start overbut do i do the guild entry scenario again or just pick a starter and jump in.

...welcome back? o.o
User Image

lol thanks its been a few years since the last time i was here.

oh and i got pokemon black cuz everyone else i knew was getting white.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:09 pm
SlashJX

surprised I wanted pokemon white because of the legendary but now I don't really care xD I'm pretty new here, I'm surprised, years..? o.o that's quite a long time~
User Image

DignityPower

SlashJX

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:13 pm
DignityPower
SlashJX

surprised I wanted pokemon white because of the legendary but now I don't really care xD I'm pretty new here, I'm surprised, years..? o.o that's quite a long time~
User Image

yea white's legendary is pretty awesome and i heard its exclusives are better than black's but ill end up getting the third verison so it doesnt really matter.

yea i joined the guild when the guild was on the nintendo power forums when they still existed. but i havent been active on gaia in the last few years i usually just come back for the holiday events, but i got poke fever and ive been wanting to rp so i thought it would be a good time to come back.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:18 pm
SlashJX
yea white's legendary is pretty awesome and i heard its exclusives are better than black's but ill end up getting the third verison so it doesnt really matter.

yea i joined the guild when the guild was on the nintendo power forums when they still existed. but i havent been active on gaia in the last few years i usually just come back for the holiday events, but i got poke fever and ive been wanting to rp so i thought it would be a good time to come back.

surprised I never knew that about this guild, lol. Hmm... I do think the psychic exclusive in black is cuter though, I have to go for now. Nice to meet you~
User Image

DignityPower

SlashJX

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:23 pm
DignityPower
SlashJX

surprised I never knew that about this guild, lol. Hmm... I do think the psychic exclusive in black is cuter though, I have to go for now. Nice to meet you~
User Image

laterz! it was nice to meet you too and i hope to rp with you soon as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:03 pm
I love how it's 1am right now and I have to go to school tomorrow xD
User Image

DignityPower

Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games