Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Volthaire

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:06 pm
She clentched her fists. he walked onto a parking lot of a resturant. She walked in, and went to the front desk.
'I'd like a job please."
She asked the clerk, with a soft look in her eyes.
The clerk looked at her.
'I think we have an opening as a waitress. Is that all right with you?"
The clerk asked, not really caring but wanting to be polite.
"Yah, thats fine with me. When can I start?"
The clerk smiled.
"Theres some extra uniforms in the back, you can start now."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:06 pm
Zack woke up feeling a bit groggy. He rubbed the back of his head and felt something under him. He pulled out the invitation to the ball and read the name on the envelope. There was nothing writing on it, so he got up and walked to one of the room. Not relizing it, but he stook it underneath Hibiki's room and proceede to his own room. Once he arrived, he felt a cool breeze brush in. The october air seemed to get cooler everytime.

After a quick shower he grabbed his coat and some pocket money, though he could have just stole some on his way to the resteraunt he was going to.

Shortly after he left the mansion he came to Xixi's resteraunt. The memories of him and Strike popped into his head and he turned away. Instead he came to another resteraunt just down the street a block or two away from Xixi's. He entered and was given a seat in the corner of the room, where he could be left in peace and not stared at. He tried his best to hide his wings in the shadows.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:26 pm
Zephyr took the box out of his lap and looked for an opening. "What's this? And... how do you open it?" He looked at it with a close eye. Zephyr concentrated on his finger and made a long nail grow. He poked the nail in the crease of the box and tryed to pry it open. His nail broke and he changed it back to a regular fingernail. He handed the box to Kiom'e. "Here could you please open this. I'm having trouble."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:10 am
Kiom'e giggled quietly, she took the box and shot a small flame at it, it went across the crease and the box opened instantly, revealing a small black stone, that if you look closely has smoke revolving around in it, the black stone was on a chain made out of fire itself, but wouldn't burn the owner of the jewel, Kiom'e handed the box back to Zephyr, "Here, if you ever need help in battle, there's a creature that will aid you," she looked down at Evil and smiled, "You'll have to take good care of your creature though, and give it love, or else it'll turn on you," she said with a bit of a stern tone in her voice, "Lets just say, don't let it turn on you, or else you would be setting a broken spirit in the world," at that she looked away from evil and away from Zephyr.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:44 pm
Zephyr tolk the stone and tied it arouned his neck. The stone sparkled in the light. "What kind of creature is it? I mean is it a panther like Evil or do I create the creature?" Zephyr's head was spinning with so many questions. He rubbed his temples to help concentrate.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:04 pm
((hehe Evil's a lion, I'M the panther. xp ))

"The creature tends to form as the creature you are inside, such as if you're loyal, honest, trustworthy, yet modest, you might have a pet lion, but it all depends on what you are inside," Kiom'e said smileing softly, "and don't stress yourself out, you really do need to rest," she looked at Zephyr in the eyes with a gentle look, "Don't over work yourself, its not healthy."  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:28 pm
Lufu had gone out to shop for a costume, and was currently browsing through the numerous shelves and hangers in a small store several streets away from the mansion. He was having trouble deciding, not knowing what to expect at such a party. He had already got thrown out of the last three stores by impatient managers.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:23 pm
Tiger stretched waking up and rubbing her head, then she remembers yesterday. "...huh... wonder if i was invited...prob'ly" tiger wanders into the back of a costume store and falls asleep in a hidden box.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:39 pm
Zephyr smiled and changed into a robin with great ease. He whistled a little tune of merryment saying thankyou to Kiom'e. The stone shrank to fit around Zephyrs neck. He flew out the open window to his house. Zephyr changed back to his human form and looked at the nearly open mailbox. He took a small black envelope with his name in gold and opened it. "I rarely get mail here." He said as he slit the top of the envelope. "Oh it's and invitation. Better get a costume. Hmmm .......... mabye i could make one. Or mabye just a mask and transform the rest of my body. That could work." Zephyr jumped down the well and got started on his mask. He wanted to try the stone out so he rubbed it gently and concentrated. A small black haze shot from the stone and formed into a black dragon. "Cool!" Zephyr said. He grabbed a slab of meat he set in a small section of the room to keep cold and tossed it to the dragon who ate it happily. The dragon the returned to the stone. Zephyr made a mask modeled after his dragon. It had very detailed scales black to the core with burning blue eyes. The snout had small purple scorch marks from from magical fire and the teeth were blood stained.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:54 am
Zack looked up at who had just entered the restaurnt. Geoffry had found him! He couldnt believe this man. It was amazing to what he could do. Quickly he shook his head and sat up straight knowing the butler would make him do so since he was in public. Geoffry came up to Zack and bowed his head. "Well?" Zack asked anxiously. "The preperations have been made and the invitations are out. Everyone you have come in contact with and ... some that you have not yet, may show up for this ball. The flowers are in, and the maids are at work preparing the ball room." He hesitated to finish. "Sir...your not one to throw such parties...are you sure you want to go through with this?" Zack turned his head and then turned back to his butler. "i think its going to be fun. Of course people wearing masks is really going to confuse me, of course everyone will recognise me. Well, those who know me of course. Thank you Geoffry." The butler nodded his head and took his leave.

Zack looked around at the place and leaned back in his chair. There was no doubt in his mind that this ball was going to fail.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:23 am
Zephyr placed the inflamed key into the indention on the wall and a hallway appeared. Zephyr walked down the hallway and into his room. He jumped on the bed and rested for a while.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:11 pm
Hibiki wandered through town, wondering what he should wear to the party. He had found out in the envelope that it was a costume party. He saw a costume shop and decided to go in. He looked from shelf to shelf, trying to find one he liked.  

Allah The Eternal

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:26 pm
Lufu had finally found a set the he liked. Deep aquatic and sapphire blues swirled and blended with faint greens with a few hints of red, the hems embroidered in silver. Shirt pants and cloak. Even a mask. Perfect. The mask, shaped to resemble some strange bird in the same colors as the rest of the costume, covered his whole head, with the beak sticking out a full foot in front of his face. He liked it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:32 pm
Zephyr woke up and walked up to his kitchen area in the sanctuary. He brought out his dragon and fed it and stroked it. It growled slightly and nudged Zephyr to the corner that held the cold meat. Zephyr threw another one at the dragon and it charred it before swallowing it whole. The dragon returned to the stone and Zephyr fixed hisself a meal. He ate it quickly then studied his new found powers including the lightning phase of his fire power. Zephyr entered the training room all but one dummy was either scorched or obliterated by the flames. Zephyr shot a streak of blue lightning at the intact dummy. It also obliterated leaving nothing but a few ounces of ash. Zephyr smiled and it was hard to tell but might have giggled. He sat and studied the invintation.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:10 pm
Evil appeared at Zephyr's house, hopeing to find Zephyr's new friend somewhere in his house. Evil looked around and saw Zephyr, and walked up to him from behind and nudged him in the back of his knees slightly hopeing to gain his attention.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games