Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:27 pm
Jacob had only just recovered from the surprise cuddle with Veni and the unexpected content of the book he'd pick up, when Rosemary went into the back room to see what Veni was up to. Jacob was in the middle of comparing a few blood producing items when he suddenly saw what she was seeing, and fumbled with the packages.

Jacob: Wh-wha... Oh wow. Uhm, that's an interesting

Screen: *Fades to Black* A Master and His Couple *It then depicts a human male, a vampire male, and one female vampire...

Human Actor: "With this jewel, I am now your master! You are powerless to stop me!"

Vampire Actress: "What is it that you want, cattle?! To degrade us!?"

Human Actor: "No... No, that is the furthest thing from my mind. I've never found any company amongst my own kind, and you two are certainly beautiful creatures. What I had in mind, was..."

Vampire Actress: "Are you suggesting what I think you are!?"

Vampire Actor: "Well... you know, he isn't that bad looking for a mortal."

After some conversation that began to get more suggestive, things began to get more heated on the video.

Jacob: ...Heh... uhm... well... There's something oddly, slightly familar about that scenario. Just by a little... Wow, they're really going at it...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:51 pm
Rosemary was actually disgusted and offended by the video... It was the first time she actually wanted to shoot a TV. No no no no no! Don't even think to compare! What he had in mind is still degrading... what self respecting vampire would like this trash?

Veni sort of left the area back there, "I'm ready to leave."  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:10 pm
"Thank you, but it only piece of cloth," she said as she watched him.

When he told her to tell the computer her name she complied, "Willow."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:35 pm
Jacob felt shamed by his uncontrolled thoughts, and just sort of followed the two out of the store quietly, not even bothering to get anything from there.

Jacob: Great Jacob, way to think like a pig...

A vampiress that was working the counter noticed the disgusted looks as the vampire couple left the video section, and muttered something, shaking her head.

Cashier: "That damned movie, "A Master and His Couple"... I keep telling her that... Excuse me! Sir! Miss! Please, wait!"

She barely got Rosemary and Veni to stop to listen to her.

Cashier: "I keep telling my... boss... that video's been driving away our customers. Listen, I already put in my two weeks notice here anyway, so I'll let you in on this little place that's much better... A lot of the stuff here is cheap generic crap, and I wouldn't trust the holy energy refiners with my existance."

She told them where they could find the small shop, then bade them goodbye.

- - - - -

Malos: "Well, you wear it well!"

Computer: "Thank you, Willow. I am now registered to you as your property. What would you like to do?

-Watch video broadcasts.
-Listen to audio broadcasts.
-Connect to the Universial Interweb
-Contact a person or business
-Other.

If you wish to do more, or need help and have questions, simply ask and I will attempt to assist you as best as possible."

Malos: "So did you want to watch some vide.. I mean, television?"  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:34 am
Rosemary gave Jacob a sympathy pat, she hadn't intended to have him start thinking that he thought like a pig. She hadn't wanted him to think there was anything remotely similar between those three in the movie and them...yet there was... why was the female vampire the one that was the more hot tempered and seemed more annoyed to have a human master?

"Though I wonder...how does that jewel make him their master? It makes no sense..."

Strangely what the human actor had said "you two are certainly beautiful creatures" reminded her of what a Niearcim Mage had said once "You know, you are both such beautiful creatures. It gives me great joy to disfigure you both." The cashier had welcomely removed her from that train of thought; her memories of the hours before she became an angel.

Veni waited for the cashier to return to her post before he said, "And yet those trinkets cost so much. At least I didn't buy one, have us test it, get hurt and sick for a little while, get you angry, and vengeful towards the store. Onward to the next place. If that vampire says she'd buy stuff there, than maybe it is good."

------

"Other, settings, edit options, change name of "video broadcasts" to "visual pleasures" and "audio broadcasts" to "hearing pleasures." Watch visual pleasures."

To Malos, "how do I contact someone if I don't know that info anyways?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:07 pm
They found the other store to be a bit different... it was smaller, and a bit more homely compared to the more commercial feel the other place had. It was also better organized. They quickly found all the previous things that had interested them in the other place, and some other new items.

Jacob: "Hmm... Romantic Feedings Series 1"

Jacob was glancing at the back of a piece of video media that so far seemed much less offensive than the other video that had been playing. Basically, it was consensual recordings of vampires and their "feeding mates" during their more intimate feeding sessions. Idly, he wondered though if this was more appropriate

One of the things that Veni was looking at earlier was something that refined holy energy. There was someone at a counter full of these items in various shapes, charms, and jewerly showing t hem off. In noticing Veni's interest in them, the vampire gladly showed off how they worked by actually putting on one of the items, and taking out a small holy rune that emited a small radius of visible holy energy. Waving his hand over it, he appeared to take no harm. To show that it wasn't a ruse however, he took off the charm, and quickly poked a finger in and out of the holy aura. The vampire winced slightly and there was a bit of a singe on the finger. Fortunately, he apparently had a supply of healing solution on hand to alleviate his on site injuries. When probably asked why he'd subject himself to unrefined holy energy every day, a number of times each day, he explained that the pay was good, and that the holy energy rune wasn't enough to do serious harm. Even if it was, he was being carefully watched and there was emergency healing supplies on hand.

With everything paid for, (and Jacob secretly getting a new revised copy of the Bloody Sutra) the group left the store, keeping it in mind for the future as they returned to THoR.
- - - - -

Malos couldn't help but have slightly inappropriate thoughts and snickered at the mention of visual pleasures... his slighty perverted mind couldn't help it.

Malos: "Ah *ahem* Well, you can check if they're listed in the Universal Directory. You need their information to be able to contact them. You'll need to sign up with an account, but I think you're computer has automatically done that with the info I gaave it and with your voice and name. The information you give to other people is a special code. You can ask the computer for it if you want to know yours. Here, let me add mine to your list."

Malos addressed the computer then, giving it a small string of numbers and letters. The computer then put up text in a small floating window (below the main holographic screen of what appeared to be a nature documentary about certain types of poisonous plants) asking if Willow wanted that information in the list.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:07 pm
Veni took the charm pen out with that he could put anywhere on his clothes or pierce his ear with if he so felt like it. "Before we get to our books, do you want to see if this actually works on a large scale like that vampire said it would? He did a small scale demonstration for me, but I would still like to test it before I am in a situation where I wish I did."

"Why don't we try that barrier you carried Veni through about a month ago?"

Jacob chanted, put the small charms on the ground and activated the barrier. Veni approached it with his new little item on and stopped at the edge. He didn't seem to make an effort to move forward or touch it either.

He looked at Jacob, "It's still a wall to me and I can't seem to go through...can...can you help me?"

The vampire stepped on his master's feet like little kids do when they want to walk with their parents, held onto Jacob, and hid his face in his neck. He was also a bit terrified about going through it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:30 pm
"Yes," she said. She moved to her couch and patted the spot next to her and leaned into Malos as she learned about poisonous plants in Limbo. She already knew what plants to avoid in this area, so she actually found the one for Limbo plants to be interesting...but all the same she wondered if they were poisonous to pixies since some plants that were poisonous to others weren't to her. Though the way the documentary was done bored her slightly and made her yawn.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:44 am
Jacob held Veni to him and stroked his hair and back, before taking a partial step into the holy energy field. Right away, Veni felt a slight warmth and tingle, but nothing at all painful. In fact, it felt sort of good, peaceful in a way. Seeing and making sure that Veni wasn't in any pain, Jacob stepped all the way through.

After a few moments, Jacob looked into Veni's eyes, just to be sure he was still fine.

Jacob: "Are you alright? It looks like it worked, isn't that wonderful?"

- - - - -

Malos scooted next to Willow and enjoyed cuddling with her as they watched the show. As time went on, he began to rub her back and arm, and started to yawn a bit himself. The broadcast had changed from poisonous plants, to something that was lulling them to sleep, "The Peaceful Giants of Universial Waters". For a time, it showed a strange, yet beautiful creature that seemed like a mix between various Earth whales and manatees. Malos gave Willow a gentle squeeze and kissed her  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:46 am
"Yes, master." The vampire got off of Jacob's feet and stepped backwards towards the holy energy. Once again he stopped at the edge without continuing as if it was an impenetrable barrier. He even tried to run at it with his eyes closed, but still stopped just short. It was still and invisible wall that he couldn't go through by himself.

Later, despite wanting to toy with more of the items, Veni decided to go outside and toy with the shadows. Before he left he said, "don't watch that video without me. Have fun with your books."

While Rosemary read up on ways to improve how to be nicer with her feedings on Jacob, he was reading a book of "Tips and Tricks for Feeding Endurance." A few hours before sunrise Veni returned and they all went to his underground layer for bed because that is where Rosemary had put Muerte for the night. So far it seemed to be his usual room.

---------------

A little bit before sunrise Sephiroth left Abigail, patrolled, and watched from his usual spot.  

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:31 am
Soon Willow fell asleep against the young reaper. Malos didn't stay awake long himself, yawning one final time as he drifted off to dream land, holding the pixie to him.

- - - - -

Before they slept for that day, Jacob made good use of the book he had read, after they had watched the video he'd bought. It turned out to be part tasteful erotica, and part instructional video in making the feeding experience enjoyable for all involved.

After they finished, they slept well that sunrise.

- - - - -

Muerte awoke, and managed to take care of showering and such all by himself. He later found Sephiroth as he was exploring a little.

Muerte: "Good morning."

Sometime during this, Abigail had woken up and frowned at not finding Sephiroth in bed. Giving a sigh and a shrug, she dressed herself in plant clothing and decided to find something to eat, while waiting for someone to get back... Preferably Sephiroth, but she wouldn't mind having someone to talk with at the moment. Though later on in the day, after realizing how long Sephiroth was going to be gone, she would start to get a bit antsy and impatient.

- - - - -

GL yawned as he woke up, his mind slightly disoriented until he realized where he was. His mood was a bit glum actually, realizing that tonight his mom would be leaving forever. Trying to shake this thoughts, he gently stroked Black's back and tried to nestle his head further into the pillows.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:39 am
Teleportation for Abigail into the vampire lair was denied because the place was secured against that against other gaians who've figured out how to teleport.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:04 pm
Of course they probably need to practice more for it to be like it should be. wink

-------

"Good morning." Said Sephiroth as he drank a somewhat bitter Red Bino. "Do you want some breakfast?"

Muerte: "Yes please."

Sephiroth made some oatmeal and put some dried fruits, nuts, and vanilla soy milk when it was done and heated up several sticks something Black had gotten him to like; veggie bacon. The milk didn't need to be kept cold until it was open and the containers weren't very large anyways. It also had a slight sweet taste that allowed it to replace the sugar.

With they time they had Sephiroth decided to teach Muerte simple card games like old maid and go fish. Eventually he taught him a poker game: blackjack 21. He thought it a pity that he didn't have any Uno cards here.

------

BlackMN smacked her lips a little and slept on for a while longer. When she did wake up and yawned and rubbed her eyes a bit, she seemed to have temporarily forgotten his plight as she wagged her tails and licked his cheek in greetings. At first she looked at him a little funny and when she remembered she mellowed out a little.

"It's not good bye forever," she reminded him.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:57 pm
Muerte thanked Sephiroth for preparing the breakfast, and dug in. When it came time to play card games, Muerte soaked up everything like a sponge, learning very quickly.

Muerte: "Hit me..."

Still, he found the idea of saying "hit me" to be a bit.... unintelligent. It was simply asking for physical assault in the wrong situations, and he voiced that concern to Sephiroth.

- - - - -

GL: "That's true... I only have to wait about a thousand or so years to...ah, nevermind. That's some dark thinking."

Seeing Black wake up so happy had cheered him up a little, so he was at least able to give a sad smile and kiss Black back in return. Stretching, he sat up with her leaning into him.

GL: "I'll get over it... in time. It's a little easier with you helping me... Lets go downstairs and get something to eat."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:40 pm
"Words have many meanings. It is all in the context of what it is used for that helps you understand the meaning. You have to judge when is the proper time is to use certain words. The meaning of words also change over time. For example one of the words that confused me is 'gay.' Originally it meant happy or full of joy, but now it has two other meanings, one of them being stupid or dumb.

Obviously when you say 'hit me' in this game, you don't mean for me to backhand you. The word 'hit' doesn't only mean to strike, it also means; to reach a certain amount, to arrive in, to suit exactly, and 'to give someone another' of the item they are referring to. In our case it is the cards. If you said 'hit me with another serving' in reference to breakfast, it would mean give me more oatmeal and bacon. That is not the polite way to ask me, but if you were at a restaurant that is considered acceptable. Though the way you ask is more appreciated.

When in a possibly wrong situation, you would never say plain hit me to a companion, you would specify the item you want. Use your judgment for its use. You can tap your finger on the table to request another card if the phrase bother's you enough.

If I say, 'I was hit hard with the realization that I am not human,' what am I saying?"

--------

BlackMN wanted to groan at GL's way of thinking. She got the opportunity to groan a little at the mention of breakfast, "You non-stomached creatures always want to eat first thing after getting up. Us with stomachs sometimes don't feel like eating right away. Did you want something quick or were you going to make things that take a while?" Like multi-grain pancakes with a fresh fruit syrup. "Can't I shower first this time?"  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games