Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
What RPG catagory would you put the avvie above you in? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArletaMagic

Hygienic Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:33 pm
D: that's mean!

Youre a flying monkey!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:41 pm
Whoever appeals to the law against their fellow man is either a fool or a coward.

lol, I didn't intend for it to be a mean rpg category xd

A valiant sailor, in search of people to rescue.

User Image

Whoever cannot take care of them self without that law is both.

XxShadowxStalkerxX

Orokami

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:05 pm
REINTRODUCING FAMILY RELATIONS!! *for those of you who don't get it (who the hell would?) Family Relations was a joke that I started about a year ago with Crimson Hellite, Danzmau, and Koromyst, where I referred to these three Gaians as "family" because we had a similar appearance. It ranges from pages 19 to around 22 on this thread *under the name "Red Alert Serise"*. And then it stopped. So I'm bringing it back, starting with Shadow-kun! (sorry man, you're my victim...)

Ghost of my dead brother...*I'm sorry I stole your cookies, so stop haunting me already!!*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:06 pm
Whoever appeals to the law against their fellow man is either a fool or a coward.

lol. it's quite alright. If I'm going to be somebody's victim, I'm glad to be yours xd

hehehe as for you, definitely the flying killer, the only of your kind in which wields the sacred scythe, forbidden from all good.

User Image

Whoever cannot take care of them self without that law is both.

XxShadowxStalkerxX

area51l

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:14 pm
Demon Boss... with 9999999 health points and a bajillion strength  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:42 pm
A Sorceress who has enchanted a young suitor to do her bidding. Your powerful spells can cause any one you wish to fall in love with you and keeps you forever youthful.  

sammythewalrus

Orokami

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:42 pm
My half brother. On my mom's side. Who was married to an angel before the angel returned to heaven, thus dissolving the marriage.

*Kyaa!! Put some clothes on, onii-san!* hides in corner.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:13 pm
Lunatic that likes pie and becomes your sidekick in level 5 and you find out that that person is an awesome warrior and pwns the world.  

area51l

ArletaMagic

Hygienic Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:12 am
I love the whole romantic thing. -sigh- I am in a Regency period novel phase... don't mind me.

If this were a Narnia Based RP, you'd be Jadis... and that would be Edmund... And you are luring him to his doom... "little king"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:36 pm
Demon sidekick to the evil boss. I pour Holy water on you and you become my latest doofy sidekick. Except you like necromancy still. Whatever, as long as you're working for me. xp  

area51l

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:42 am
User Image

A feline enchantress in search of a sacred spell to revive her mouth caused by a curse to whom who allegedly drank the essence of the forbidden mystical Holy Grail.

@akari/oro>
Heheh you still remembered the pages? xD

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:00 am
The most prestigious position of all: the abundant sun monsters from Sola City  

area51l

Warkwarkwoo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:30 pm
the one who, is on your side but is very quiet. then their past resurfaces and BAM! youre in the nastiest boss fight of your life.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:35 pm
Yay! You are one of those weird warrior people that die and aren't missed... until we see a sign that says "Yield."  

area51l

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:21 pm
Standing on the rooftops (wait until the bomb drops), this is all we've got now (scream until your heart stops)

a dead bride who was brought back as a feline mistress.
(yes, my creativity is wavering right now)User Image

Never gonna regret (watching every sunset), we'll listen to your heartbeat (all the love that we found)

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games