Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
New Members Report here please! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  for checking in
View Results

xyurochkax

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:04 pm
Name's Chelsea..
I forgot who invited me.
>_>;;
But yeah, new here.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:45 pm
I'm not really new, I just havent posted here. hello, my name is mike. Have a llama. dramallama  

Kricitt

LennaSuace

Businesswoman

9,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:56 pm
Hello everyone! I'm Lenna and I'm 23 years old. Nobody invited me. I was looking for an english-speaking guild to stay (one in which I could find someone to talk with, not like in the others where people do not talk, but bump).

I love cats and chewable thingys. heart I'm from Uruguay (that's in South America) and I'm actually working as economical analist in an industrial association.

I like drawing, reading, walking, worrying about anything emo and talking.

Pleased to meet you!! whee  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:38 am
I AM a member, but i changed my username, and now im not a member! crying
and, my name is daniel, i live in colombia (south america), im 15
i don't like to study, i like to rest, play videogames, gaia,tv... etc
Cyu around  

XxX-Kagami-XxX

Earth Sensei

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:45 am
got an invite to this guild like 2 months ago and I didn't really ever check out this place until now  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:01 am
I'm Alice...found the guild a couple of days ago, and thought it looked nifty. (Which it is, of course.)

Hum...I love music. =]

KrazyRokrGal

Ardens

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:55 am
Heya, I'm Ardens and I'm also very sorry that I haven't posted in here sooner xd I didn't even know there was a forum down here below all the subforums.

engineer-of-doom is the moderator who accepted my request to be allowed into the guild.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:02 pm
Uh... hi! I'm Val and I just got randomly invited by some 'Living Ink' person. ^^; Honestly, I'm not -that- active on Gaia, but if I find something here that snags my interest, I'll be sure to keep with it!  

Val-Rei

Lord Ryuu the Third

Dapper Strawberry

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:02 pm
Lord Ryuu the Third, reporting in! I was invited by Living Ink, moderator of subforum #75! I may seem stern at times, but am actually quite fun and... eccentric!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:38 pm
hi my names eric :]

im down to earth
i love to draw 3nodding
i especially love to play video games

oh oh and music, i listin to all kindsa music

guess im just a chill person to talk to sweatdrop

anyway hit me up, trust me im not a noob to gaia lol

G-TecH

Newbie Noob

1,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50

topflight nero

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:55 am
im new to the guild.. im topflight ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:39 pm
«ЃЋёў ӓґҾӣ'τ ӃҼαӀ, Ϊ Ҕέӑґð ȳӫú ϛαӰ,»
«βυτ їη Ѫψ ҔҾӑґϯ ίς ϖңϑชӭ ϯӴεϔ'Іλ ϩϯαϓ.»
«Ӑחð αš £¤ñϑ āς ϯθ ЃҔέ ðґӭӓѪ Ϊ ЯҾšίϛϯ,»
«ϯЋёϓ ϖїІλ їח Ѫψ Μίñð ҒѲЯҼΛΕӃ έxїšϯ

.:~I'm Tsuyukusa, 1119king's sister. He *invited* me. I'll leave it to you to interpret what that means ^^

I'm 15, female, and a hardcore rp'er. As well as a grammar nazi/spelling soviet at times ^^~:.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lerimore

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:48 pm
why is this guild private? i just said "'cuz I'm bored" as a request and got accepted xd  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:18 pm
My name is Amber, I don't remember who invited me, and I love chocolate dipped liquorish.  

Amberphire

quasiplausipus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:53 pm
So, "hi" and all that.

I'm Squirt. I saw the spinning banner and had a complete crow moment and had to click on it. No one invited me. I took care of that part myself. I'm a pretty generic geek, I guess, in my first year at college. I'm studying to be a marine biologist and taking programming classes on the side. The professor sticks us with stupid easy Python and I really want to get my hands on one of those Java books, but every time I touch one I get my wrists smacked and hissed at. Anyway, this place looks like a lot of fun and I hope to make new friends.

That was honestly sincere.

Good bye.  
®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games