Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 818 819 820 821 822 823 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 pm
"Sorry, Cherry, she's right..." Eugene said, glancing back at Helen, his face reddening slightly.

Kevin's ear twitched as he heard CiCi and Leonard, "Nice to meet you."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:15 pm
Cherry frowned, "But... you're Helen's boyfriend? But I thought you were mine..." Cherry stopped pulling, but was still holding Eugene's hand.
Helen was bright red, "Well... uhh..."
-----------------------
"You too, Here, come inside." Derrick stepped over so that Kevin could come in, "You obviously know everyone else, but please meet my Girlfriend Honey."
Honey waved at Kevin, smiling, "Nice to meet you."
Anya noticed Kevin's ear twitch, wondering just what was wrong.

Leonard pushed CiCi onto the bed and got down with her, "We'll just have to be quiet until they leave then!" he said moving to get on top of her.
CiCi giggled, "Well if you insist!" she said moving to unbutton Leonard's shirt. She pulled him down and kissed him as she did so.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:23 pm
"Well, I... umm..." Eugene started, trying to think of what to say, hoping to get to be more alone before bringing up the question of going out with Helen.

Kevin nodded as he stepped in, "Nice to meet you, too. Sorry to keep you all waiting, I got a little lost..." he said, trying his best not to react to hearing the two upstairs.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:39 pm
"You know... Cherry I think it might be best if you just go downstairs. Ashley can wait with you if your mom isn't already there..." she said to the small child. Cherry looked away sadly and began to walk away, "I'm so sorry about Cherry, Eugene, she's very energetic." Helen said, thinking of the best word to describe the small girl.
---------------------
"It's no problem, we've just been getting to know each other better." Honey also noiced something off about Kevin's demeanor.
Anya tilted her head, "Am something wrong, American Boy Kevin?" she knew something was up, but wasn't quite sure what.
Zee and Jorja just looked to Kevin for an answer, "Yes, Kevin, You're uh... looking a little distracted there..." Jorja asked.

CiCi and Leonard be doing their thing yo!  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:49 pm
"Yeah, I can tell..." Eugene said, rubbing his neck.

"It's nothing, just been a bit of an off day..." Kevin said.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:15 pm
Helen nodded, then remember what she had said, "Also, I'm sorry about what I said, I didn't mean for it to sound the way it did!" Helen scolded herself mentally for her mistake.
-----------------------------
"Off, like how? You're day seemed pretty fine when I saw you and Leonard at lunch today." Jorja said, wanting to get to the bottom of things, "Speaking of which, what's his deal, he's been really weird since he's been hanging around your sister Derrick... what she do to him?" Jorja crossed her arms, "Maybe Kevin's starting to rub off on him..."
Anya shook her head, "No, Anya be betting it is cu-- I mean--little puppy girl!" she said sounding angry.

Zee and Derrick gave Anya a strange look at her suddenly angry disposition. "Wait... Anya, have you met my sister?" Derrick said, looking to Kevin for an Explanation, he knew Jorja never would have introduced them.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:19 am
"N-No, it's okay... actually, I was hoping to talk to you about that..." Eugene said, his face reddening.

"We bumped into them when they were working on a project." Kevin said, hoping they could get going soon without the two upstairs being discovered.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:13 pm
Derrick nodded, something seemed weird about the explanation we was just given. "Okay, I mean I guess that makes sense they've been working on it like nonstop. They haven't come out of her room since they got here." Derrick explained.

Anya looked to CiCi's older brother, "Wait... they am being here... right now?" she asked. It made sense now, Kevin's behavior, he obviously knew something was going on with the puppies.

Jorja looked to her cousin, "Why do you care?" this was all getting too weird. "But since they are here... maybe I should go up and ask Leonard what's going on with that gig he mentioned..." Jorja looked to the staircase and began to walk over to it.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:22 pm
"Well, shouldn't we be going? It'll be late before too long..." Kevin said, motioning to the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:41 pm
"Just give me a minute, Leonard might be happy to have a distraction from CiCi right about now." Jorja put her hand on the banister and began to walk up the stairs once more.

After Kevin's interuption Anya knew she must have been right. "Yes, maybe we sould being check on the puppies! Stange they am being so quiet!" she said going to join her cousin.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:51 pm
"I don't know, we probably shouldn't disturb them." Kevin said, stepping forward.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:05 pm
"Why not, American boy Kevin?" Anya asked, still mad about the scruffy puppy's choices in bed buddies. "Come Cousin, Anya Wishes to being see puppies!" Anya grabbed her cousin's hand and began to run towards where she thought the room was.

Anya, you don't even know where her room is!"

"Anya am thinking it will be obvious!"

Up in CiCi's room the two "puppies" stopped what they were doing and looked towards the door, able to hear the girls yelling.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:14 pm
Kevin sped up the stairs, his speed allowing him to easily reach the room first, standing in the way of the closed door, "Guys, really, I'm sure they'll be here when you get back, we shouldn't bother them right now while they're hard at work." he said, raising his voice slightly, hoping to god that Leonard heard and got the hint.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:22 pm
CiCi opened up the door to her room and groaned, "What the ******** is up with all the racket?" she said pushing Kevin aside, "Come on Leonard, let's go somewhere quieter to study!" she yelled behind her.
Leonard followed close behind her, looking slightly annoyed himself. "Fine by me." Leonard grabbed his bag, which hadn't been touched since they got to CiCi's and threw it over his shoulder.

Jorja crossed her arms, "Just what's with that look Leonard?" she asked of his sour-puss face.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:29 pm
Kevin held back a sigh of relief as CiCi and Leonard pushed past.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 818 819 820 821 822 823 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games