Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 818 819 820 821 822 823 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:17 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
(srry for being off 4 so long....i was grounded for reasons.... but i is back!!!)
Blais: *walking along Siren, arms crossed over her chest*
Siren: *sighs* oh come on Blais, u cant b mad at me forever.....it was a harmless little kiss, nothing more.
Blais: *glares at him* no kiss is harmless, Siren. u know i cant get close to you. *walks faster, wanting to get to the roof*

(Emo^^)
Shun sits on a random roof playing his ocarina.

Siren: *catches her by the arm* y? y cant we get close, Blais? i....i love you. and i need you....
Blais: *rips her arms from his grasp* i wonder. lets see, im a vampire assassin. and your a big trouble maker. one of these days someone is going to send me after you Siren! and you know i wont back down from a paying job.
Siren: *stares at the ground, hurt beyond beleif* i ....i thought we could get past that....
Blais: *shakes her head* Siren, there r other reasons too. many vampires know my name and would do anything to get there blood-stained hands on me. if they knew we were close, they would use you as bait. *turns and walks off*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:18 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
Shun shook his head and held Nemu.
Road frowned unhappily and pointed the umbrella close to Nemu. "Get away from him. He's mine." She said coldly, clear jealousy in her eyes.
Jice looked at Roan and shook his head as he pulled out a pack of cigs and took one out to smoke.

-mayun stood in front of road- not quiet, like i said, shun is due to marry my daughter, i aint having you ruin it, got it-his voice had a growl in every word-
(we have to resume this later, i have to get off, ill be on in a few hours though, promise, ttyl)

(KK bye SEV^^)

(im back)-severus stood , glaring at jice, and mayun glared at road, sev simply lit up a cigarette-

(Wb Sev^^)
Road looked at Mayun coldly, "Sorry, pops. That spot is reserved for me." Road said.
"Mistress Road!?!? You can't marry a slave Lero!!" Lero yelled and Road just shrugged.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:19 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
Road frowned unhappily and pointed the umbrella close to Nemu. "Get away from him. He's mine." She said coldly, clear jealousy in her eyes.
Jice looked at Roan and shook his head as he pulled out a pack of cigs and took one out to smoke.

-mayun stood in front of road- not quiet, like i said, shun is due to marry my daughter, i aint having you ruin it, got it-his voice had a growl in every word-
(we have to resume this later, i have to get off, ill be on in a few hours though, promise, ttyl)

(KK bye SEV^^)

(im back)-severus stood , glaring at jice, and mayun glared at road, sev simply lit up a cigarette-

(Wb Sev^^)
Road looked at Mayun coldly, "Sorry, pops. That spot is reserved for me." Road said.
"Mistress Road!?!? You can't marry a slave Lero!!" Lero yelled and Road just shrugged.

-nemu brushed past mayun, and stared into her eyes-.......i dont know who you are, or what your here, but your not taking shun from me, i love him, and you cant have him!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:20 pm
(hey sev)  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:21 pm
cute lil lily
(hey sev)

(yay, im noticed by 2 people ^^)
-severus sat close, snuggling with yuki, replacing the make shift bandaging around her neck with the last strip of his torn shirt-.......  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:22 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(KK bye SEV^^)

(Wb Sev^^)

-nemu brushed past mayun, and stared into her eyes-.......i dont know who you are, or what your here, but your not taking shun from me, i love him, and you cant have him!

Road looked at her and gave an innocent smile. "I'm sorry. I'm Road Camelot; vampire and Shun's bride -to-be." She said cutely, showing her fangs to Nemu  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:23 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(KK bye SEV^^)

(Wb Sev^^)

Road looked at her and gave an innocent smile. "I'm sorry. I'm Road Camelot; vampire and Shun's bride -to-be." She said cutely, showing her fangs to Nemu

-nemu returned with a similar cute smile, she had played this game before, but with a differant prize- im nemu lacrosse, black blood and shun's fiance  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:24 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
(srry for being off 4 so long....i was grounded for reasons.... but i is back!!!)
Siren: *sighs* oh come on Blais, u cant b mad at me forever.....it was a harmless little kiss, nothing more.
Blais: *glares at him* no kiss is harmless, Siren. u know i cant get close to you. *walks faster, wanting to get to the roof*

(Emo^^)

Siren: *catches her by the arm* y? y cant we get close, Blais? i....i love you. and i need you....
Blais: *rips her arms from his grasp* i wonder. lets see, im a vampire assassin. and your a big trouble maker. one of these days someone is going to send me after you Siren! and you know i wont back down from a paying job.
Siren: *stares at the ground, hurt beyond beleif* i ....i thought we could get past that....
Blais: *shakes her head* Siren, there r other reasons too. many vampires know my name and would do anything to get there blood-stained hands on me. if they knew we were close, they would use you as bait. *turns and walks off*

Shun saw Blais and jumped from the rrof and smiled. "Hey Blais."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:25 pm
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
(hey sev)

-severus sat close, snuggling with yuki, replacing the make shift bandaging around her neck with the last strip of his torn shirt-.......

yuki: *passes out from loss of blood heart beat slowing*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:26 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(KK bye SEV^^)

(Wb Sev^^)

-nemu returned with a similar cute smile, she had played this game before, but with a differant prize- im nemu lacrosse, black blood and shun's fiance

Road twitched but continued to smile. "Sorry I'm the only one to be with Shun so back off." She said each word with venom then turned and went up to Shun.
Shun took out his rod and aimed it at her to keep her away and this made Road pout.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:28 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

(Emo^^)

Shun saw Blais and jumped from the rrof and smiled. "Hey Blais."

Blais: *looks at Shun then breaks down and weeps openly, falling to her knees*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:28 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(Wb Sev^^)

Road twitched but continued to smile. "Sorry I'm the only one to be with Shun so back off." She said each word with venom then turned and went up to Shun.
Shun took out his rod and aimed it at her to keep her away and this made Road pout.

-nemu returned to shun's side, lowering his hand with the rod, she intertwined her fingers with his- sorry, road, your wrong, shun's mine, he loves me, and i love him, i wont let him go, not without a fight- her words had a hiss in them-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:29 pm
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
(hey sev)

............let me help you...stay awake...just a bit longer....bite me- he presed her lips against his neck-...please, dont die on me.........bite me, drink what you need, but dont leave me.......it took me so long to admit i loved you, dont make me have to say goodbye already  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:33 pm
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
(hey sev)

............let me help you...stay awake...just a bit longer....bite me- he presed her lips against his neck-...please, dont die on me.........bite me, drink what you need, but dont leave me.......it took me so long to admit i loved you, dont make me have to say goodbye already

yuki:*suddenly the wound stops bleeding but yuki doesnt move and her heart beat is still slow*  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:35 pm
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
(hey sev)

yuki:*suddenly the wound stops bleeding but yuki doesnt move and her heart beat is still slow*

.....yuki, please....bite me.......  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 818 819 820 821 822 823 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games