Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 819 820 821 822 823 824 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:45 pm
"Sorry," Leonard said, "You know I don't like being interrupted when I'm doing something important." he explained. Leonard just continued to follow CiCi to the living room allowing himself a look at how good CiCi looked in her designer jeans.

Joja roller her eyes, "See, I said he was acting weird lately..."
Anya narrowed her eyes at the puppy, she knew what was up. "Well, Anya am not having it!" she said pushing past her cousin and heading straight for the pups.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:54 pm
"Well, we should probably be going..." Kevin said as he followed the two downstairs.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:28 pm
Anya went down the stairs and watched CiCi talk to her brother, she glared at the couple and crossed her arms. Anya couldn't believe what she was seeing, she had told Leonard to stay away from the puppy girl, and now here he was doing the exact same thing that had made him upset with himself. "It am being like self hurting!" she shook her head.

CiCi looked behind her to the little echidna girl, getting the creeps from the look she was getting. She simply grabbed Leonard's arm and began to lean him outside.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:50 pm
"So, where we going?" Kevin asked Anya and the others, hoping to change the subject from Leonard and CiCi.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:58 pm
Anya just continued to glare at the couple, but she finally grabbed Kevin's arm and began to drag him away, "Wherever they am going to!" she said going out the door.

Jorja just looked to Zee and Derrick, "Well... that was weird. But at least we don't have to tag alongs anymore!"

CiCi turned to Leonard, "See, I told you we should have just waited! But nooooo, you just had to do it that second!" she yelled
"hey now, I don't recall hearing you complaining during!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:01 am
"H-Hey, calm down, Anya..." Kevin said as he was dragged along, stumbling slightly.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:38 pm
Helen smiled, "Really? What did you want to talk about?" she was happy that Eugene seemed interested in the conversation, she hadn't done anything about her feelings for him simply because she assumed he wasn't.
----------------------
CiCi heard the awkward couple coming up behind her and Leonard, "What could you possibly want?" she huffed.
Leonard signed, turning around as well, though he stepped back seeing how angry Anya looked, "******** style="color: purple">Anya stommped up to the puppies, "What is being wrong with you scruffy puppy!" she yelled.
-----------------------------------------
Gen was sitting in the living room of the apartment, thinking of what Eggman had said. He wanted her to be the leader of his emerald hunting team, weird since Rouge was litterally a professional in that department. But she was sure she could find a way to work with her new position. But first... she had to think create the rest of her team. Eggman had given her the two remaining mind-control chips, all he told her after doing so was to "choose wisely".  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:47 pm
"Well, I... umm... I was wondering if you might want to... you know... do something sometime..." Eugene said, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

---------

Kevin gave the two an apologetic look, adjusting his jacket as they stopped.

----------

"I'm home!" Travis said as he opened the door, having been let off work early that day, smiling as he closed the door and walked into the living room.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:57 pm
"Yeah!" Helen said happily, "That would be great! when would you want to?"
--------------------------
"Stay out of our business!" CiCi snapped, "Honestly, you don't belong in it."
"Oh yeah?" Anya had a wicked grin on her face, obviously worrying the puppies. "Is it being Jorja's business?" she asked.
---------------------------
Gen ignored Travis and kept thinking, she wasn't familiar with the company Jen kept, despite being in her head Gen had yet to de-scramble the memories. Maybe this boy would be able to point her in the direction of new members of the egg legion. "Hey..." she said, "What do you think of going out today?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:08 pm
"Well... I-I guess whenever you want to." Eugene said with a smile, having forgotten to actually think past the 'if she says yes' point.

-------

"C-Come on, Anya, we don't need to bother them about this..." Kevin said, looking between the three.

-------

"Really? Sure, it sounds like it would be fun, let me just get out of my work uniform." Travis said with a smile, a bit surprised at her suggestion as he walked over and gave her a kiss.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:21 pm
Helen giggled, Eugene seemed so nervous, "Well that would depend on what you want to do."
------------------------
"No! They am saying the will stop but don't! He Am saying he feels bad about cheat on his Crazy Girl, but here they am anyway!" she was too mad to calm down at this point.

CiCi rolled her eyes. "I said no such thing, besides Leonard broke up with Allison anyway."
Anya crossed her arms, not believing her. "You am making that up to being make me feel bad!"
------------------------
Gen quickly turned her head head from Travis after the Kiss, but smirked, "Who shall we go out with then? Groups are always more fun!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:32 pm
"W-Well, umm... movie?" Eugene suggested.

------

Kevin sighed, shifting in place, having a feeling there wasn't much he could do at this point.

------

"Well... it might be nice to just be the two of us, don't you think?" Travis said as he went to the bedroom to change.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:49 pm
"Ha, well okay. "Helen chuckled at the poor boy. "is there anything you'd like to see?" she asked.
---------------------------
"Well, it's true." Leonard said thinking of the conversation with Allison. "She was just... Well... look we broke up now leave us alone."
"Yeah, so can we go please?" CiCi was clearly annoyed and wanted to go. She was already mad that they had been interrupted, and now they couldn't even do anything at all because they'd be in public.
Anya wasn't so convinced the puppies would behave themselves though. "Sure, come on American Boy Kevin, let us join the puppies with their studying. Would not linking them to become distracted." She took Kevin's hand and began to take him to Leonard's truck.
------------------------------
Gen signed, "Sure... I guess." she really wasn't looking forward to dating Travis at all, but Eggman wanted her to stay put and play along until all the emeralds were found. "oh well, maybe I will find one while we are out..." she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:59 pm
"Umm, well, what's out right now?" Eugene asked.

"I don't know about that, Anya, I still have to make up to you for the other night..." Kevin said as Anya pulled him along.

"So, any thoughts on where you wanna go?" Travis asked from the other room as he changed.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:12 pm
Helen shrugged, there weren't that many movies out at the moment that interested her. Granted the last movie she was overly excited about was the Doctor Who anniversary special. And the Lego movie, but she had seen both of those already. "Nothing I've really been paying attention too..." she finally said after thinking about it.
-------------------------------------------
"After, American Boy, after." Anya waited by the door of the truck. They weren't getting out of this. She would make them stop. "After the puppies are separated for the day we can getting to that."
"coincidentally, I sneak out all the time..." CiCi said getting into the front seat of the truck. She wanted to Let Anya know it was no use to fight them. Though she didn't plan on mentioning Leonard said he didn't want her trying to sneak in his house to fool around.
Leonard sighed and got out, it didn't matter if Kevin and Anya came with. "We can't do anything if we are in public anyway. We wont be going to my house. Everyone is home there now. No privacy."
-----------------------------------------
Gen didn't know what to say, she wasn't really sure what was around yet. All the time she spent out of the house was running around with Shadow Teckno and Rouge finding more Emeralds. They had four more to go. "Not really... whatever you want it fine." she groaned.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 819 820 821 822 823 824 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games