Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 819 820 821 822 823 824 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:35 pm
Shun looked at theirs hands and smiled happily.
Road looked at them and gave Nemu a smile. "He won't be if I break you." Road said
"Uh-oh. She founds a new 'doll'" Jice said taking a drag of his cig.
Road threw Lero at Nemu, striking her cheek and then threw a black aura at her.
Shun pushes Nemu out of the way and gets hit by the aura, getting encased in a clear black box and falls unconscious but his eyes are open and lifeless.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:37 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
(srry for being off 4 so long....i was grounded for reasons.... but i is back!!!)
Blais: *walking along Siren, arms crossed over her chest*
Siren: *sighs* oh come on Blais, u cant b mad at me forever.....it was a harmless little kiss, nothing more.
Blais: *glares at him* no kiss is harmless, Siren. u know i cant get close to you. *walks faster, wanting to get to the roof*

(Emo^^)
Shun sits on a random roof playing his ocarina.

Siren: *catches her by the arm* y? y cant we get close, Blais? i....i love you. and i need you....
Blais: *rips her arms from his grasp* i wonder. lets see, im a vampire assassin. and your a big trouble maker. one of these days someone is going to send me after you Siren! and you know i wont back down from a paying job.
Siren: *stares at the ground, hurt beyond beleif* i ....i thought we could get past that....
Blais: *shakes her head* Siren, there r other reasons too. many vampires know my name and would do anything to get there blood-stained hands on me. if they knew we were close, they would use you as bait. *turns and walks off*

Shun saw Blais and jumped from the rrof and smiled. "Hey Blais."

Blais: *looks at Shun then breaks down and weeps openly, falling to her knees*

"Blais?!" Shun said, kneeling down. "Whats wrong??"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:38 pm
blessedheart
Road looked at them and gave Nemu a smile. "He won't be if I break you." Road said
Shun pushes Nemu out of the way and gets hit by the aura, getting encased in a clear black box and falls unconscious but his eyes are open and lifeless.

SHUN!!!!
-she cried, then looked up at road, mayun also glaring-.........
nemu: RETURN HIM TO NORMAL NOW!!!-a black scythe with a rose on the end appeared in one hand, and another with a cherry blossom in the other, she lunged at her- DO IT NOW!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:38 pm
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
(hey sev)

(yay, im noticed by 2 people ^^)
-severus sat close, snuggling with yuki, replacing the make shift bandaging around her neck with the last strip of his torn shirt-.......

yuki: *passes out from loss of blood heart beat slowing*

............let me help you...stay awake...just a bit longer....bite me- he presed her lips against his neck-...please, dont die on me.........bite me, drink what you need, but dont leave me.......it took me so long to admit i loved you, dont make me have to say goodbye already

yuki:*suddenly the wound stops bleeding but yuki doesnt move and her heart beat is still slow*

.....yuki, please....bite me.......

yuki: *his sent made her want his blood but she refuzed to bite him*  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:39 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
(srry for being off 4 so long....i was grounded for reasons.... but i is back!!!)
Blais: *walking along Siren, arms crossed over her chest*
Siren: *sighs* oh come on Blais, u cant b mad at me forever.....it was a harmless little kiss, nothing more.
Blais: *glares at him* no kiss is harmless, Siren. u know i cant get close to you. *walks faster, wanting to get to the roof*

(Emo^^)
Shun sits on a random roof playing his ocarina.

Siren: *catches her by the arm* y? y cant we get close, Blais? i....i love you. and i need you....
Blais: *rips her arms from his grasp* i wonder. lets see, im a vampire assassin. and your a big trouble maker. one of these days someone is going to send me after you Siren! and you know i wont back down from a paying job.
Siren: *stares at the ground, hurt beyond beleif* i ....i thought we could get past that....
Blais: *shakes her head* Siren, there r other reasons too. many vampires know my name and would do anything to get there blood-stained hands on me. if they knew we were close, they would use you as bait. *turns and walks off*

Blais: everything *she whispers between sobs* Siren messed everything up....he...he made my emotions resurface....i dont know what to feel towards anyone anymore....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:39 pm
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily

............let me help you...stay awake...just a bit longer....bite me- he presed her lips against his neck-...please, dont die on me.........bite me, drink what you need, but dont leave me.......it took me so long to admit i loved you, dont make me have to say goodbye already

yuki:*suddenly the wound stops bleeding but yuki doesnt move and her heart beat is still slow*

please.....bite me, drink, do it, now, do it, im begging you  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:41 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

SHUN!!!!
nemu: RETURN HIM TO NORMAL NOW!!!-a black scythe with a rose on the end appeared in one hand, and another with a cherry blossom in the other, she lunged at her- DO IT NOW!!!

Road dodged with ease and smiled. "Wasn't expecting that. Shun is always trying to be noble." She stated as she touched the box and traced the outline of his face outside of the box happily.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:41 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

SHUN!!!!

Road dodged with ease and smiled. "Wasn't expecting that. Shun is always trying to be noble." She stated as she touched the box and traced the outline of his face outside of the box happily.

-mayun stood behind her, he gripped her shoulder, and hoisted her into the air-.......id like you to return my daughter lover to normal, now!  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:42 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Blais: everything *she whispers between sobs* Siren messed everything up....he...he made my emotions resurface....i dont know what to feel towards anyone anymore....

"Don't cry Blais." Shun said rubbing her back in comfort.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:42 pm
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily

yuki: *bites softly drinking a few mouth fulls then stops*  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:43 pm
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily

-he smiled, and held her close-........dont forget, i love you, if you ever need it, ill let you bite me, ill let you drain me if you need to, i wont let you ie....not ever  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:44 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

SHUN!!!!

-mayun stood behind her, he gripped her shoulder, and hoisted her into the air-.......id like you to return my daughter lover to normal, now!

Road smiled cutely. "I would but I want him to think of me while he's in my world." She said innocently.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:46 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

SHUN!!!!

Road smiled cutely. "I would but I want him to think of me while he's in my world." She said innocently.

-sev and severus looked quietly at the box- sev: should we try and shatter it?
mayun: do....it could injure him
nemu: WE have to get him out of thier!
severus: i know, i know....girl, road, or whatever the hell your name was, release him now!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:46 pm
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily

-he smiled, and held her close-........dont forget, i love you, if you ever need it, ill let you bite me, ill let you drain me if you need to, i wont let you ie....not ever

*her hear beat returns to normal but she still weak she rests her head on his bare chest*  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:48 pm
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily

*her hear beat returns to normal but she still weak she rests her head on his bare chest*

-he does move for a few moments, then lay's down, letting her rest on his chest, he toy's with her hair-...........  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 819 820 821 822 823 824 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games