Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 819 820 821 822 823 824 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:03 pm
{OOC: OMG!!! My head hurts! I'm laughing to freaking hard!!! I can't even make TES flustered and all out of sourts without falling out laughing! rofl }

*sipping her drink, Icy cocks an eyebrow at TES, wondering if he heard her or if he was that indulged in his scone. Seeing katana walk in, Icy smiles widely and makes her order. Placing katanas drinks in front of her, Icy looks back at TES*

TES! Did you hear me? Or does that scone have your undivided attention? confused  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:06 pm
((LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! I know, right! xd ))

*takes her shot and then grabs TES by his chin & turns his face toward her* Perhaps you didn't hear me....I said how is my favorite dark elf? *leans forward and licks the tip of TES's nose*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:07 pm
-politely takes a bite-

eek You would win first prize if you entered a baking contest. biggrin

-resumes eating the piece of pie-  
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 4, 2, 2 Total: 11 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:15 pm
*fills his mouth with scone to avoid having to answer, eye twitching a little at how quick and eager katana was to join in*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:16 pm
*blushes redface * Why thank you Showa. I've been told that before and I almost did enter a contest, but one of the requirements was to hand over my recipe and have my pie featured at the restaurant for a year and I wasn't about to reveal my secret cherry pie recipe! stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:20 pm
You're welcome. ^-^

Family secret, eh?  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:22 pm
*watching TES shove half a scone in his mouth, Icy shrugs and heads back to the table he's sitting at. Scanning the selection of scones she brought to him earlier, Icy finds a cheese one that looks wonderful. Taking a bite, she practically melts from the taste. Sipping her cocoa, Icy looks at TES with amusement*

Why TES. Are you avoiding talking to me? And here I thought we were getting along. What's got your tongue this time?  
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 4, 1, 1 Total: 10 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:26 pm
*tries to say something, but is muffled by the scone so he just points at the other half of the scone and continues chewing... not entirely sure what he's going to do when he finishes*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:28 pm
Kind of…I just have a talent for baking and cooking in general. The funny thing is, I can make a triple chocolate french torte that takes 3 days to perfect and is so completely decadent it melts in your mouth…but I can't make a rice crispy bar to save my life. stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:32 pm
Wow. Ironic. eek
-finishes up piece of pie and glass of milk-

Thank for for the pie and milk. ^-^  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:34 pm
*sips her Corona* You know, TES.....I can be very patient when I want to be....go ahead & finish your scone... twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:36 pm
*unable to sleep with the thought of Icy being left with Tes in his mind, he decides to come back up and check if everything is fine. Cracking open the door to the office only enough to see part of the bar, he looks out and finds Icy and Tes sitting at a table, along with katana. His first instinct is to go in and pull Tes away, but not knowing what is actually going on based on what he is seeing, he instead just continues to watch in silence.*  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:38 pm
*realizes the only way she'll get an answer out of TES is by "helping" him out with his scone. Smiling deviously, Icy pushes her scone and cocoa to the side, stands up and leans over the table to TES' side, grabbing the other half of his scone with her teeth, and sits back down. While looking TES in the eye, Icy finishes it slowly, licking her lips seductively*

Now that we've taken care of that pesky scone, care to answer my question? twisted

{Leave it to TES to concentrate on more that someone took his scone and not on the matter of which it was taken! xd }  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:40 pm
Yes…ironic indeed. neutral You're very welcome, Showa. Thanks for all your help. biggrin  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:41 pm
You're welcome. ^-^

If you need any heavy lifting done, you know who to contact. ^-^  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 819 820 821 822 823 824 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games