Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 821 822 823 824 825 826 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 9:16 pm
Gen shrugged, "outside is fine I guess. It doesn't really matter to me." Gen looked at the screen of her Ipod to see what all was on it. She wasn't sure what any of it was, but maybe something would catch her eye...  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 9:21 pm
Travis nodded and got them a table on the patio, which they were oddly swiftly seated at.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 10:05 pm
Gen sat down and began to tap the table. She wasn't hungry, but figured she she order something at least, maybe she'd just get a drink or a salad. She could pick at a salad.

Raven spotted the couple at their table, "What do you think you're doing?! Where do you get off ditching work just to turn around and cat about like this?" Raven put her hands on her hips as she leaned in towards Jen.

Gen looked at the dark colored bunny, having no Idea who she was or what she was talking about. "I'm... What?" Gen put her hands on on the table getting ready to push herself up from the table.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 11:20 pm
Travis looked up at Raven as she came up to them, "Umm, what? Who are you?"  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 11:31 pm
Raven ignored Travis to continue her confrontation with Jen, "Don't you give me that 'I'm-so-innocent' look!" Raven glared at Jen harder. "You know what I'm talking about! You skipped out on two days of work and left me to do your work for you! Not that I'm not mad at your little boyfriend for not doing anything about instead of firing you!"

Gen pushed herself up from the table with great force, "Look I don't know who you are, but don't think I'm going to take any s**t from a raging lunatic!" she said grabbing a hold of Raven's hair and pulling the bunny to her eye level.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 11:37 pm
"Wh-Whoa, everyone, let's all calm down..." Travis said as he stood up, not wanting to cause a scene, or for people to be fighting in the first place.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 12:00 am
Raven grabbed Jen's arm and tried to pull it off of herself, "Don't you touch me!" Raven used her other arm to push Jen away, but Jen went to hit her instead, so Raven just grabbed her arm to keep from getting hit.

Gen just used Raven's hold on her as leverage, pushing herself into the off the ground so that she could kick Raven away. after Raven had been sufficiently propelled backwards Gen grabbed the edge of the table so she could flip herself over and onto it,  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 12:02 am
Travis just stood there in surprise, very much caught off-guard by the cool ninja s**t.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 12:28 am
Gen turned her head to Travis realizing she made a mistake by moving in such a way. She stared at him, not sure what to do. She scolded herself for being so sloppy and showing off her abilities in front of her cover.

Raven shakily got up, the wind knocked out of her. Thankfully in her field of work a girl had no problem staying toned and fit. "What. The Hell. Is your Problem!!" Raven said between breathes at Jen. Raven caught her breath, charged at Jen, and tackled her to the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 12:34 am
Travis groaned, glancing around at the people now staring, having a feeling he wouldn't be able to do much to stop the fight, "Okay you two, stop, please, let's just talk this out and figure out what's going on."  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 12:46 am
Raven grabbed Jen's hair and gave it a hard tug, "You listen here Jen, You think you can do whatever you want and get away with it? Well guess what, I. Wont. Have it!"

Gen easily pushed Raven off and pushed her down. Raven May be of some use to her after all, she was feisty and fit, she needed to learn some actual fighting. "Is that all you got? Hair pulling and pushing? Don't make me laugh!" Gen chuckled a little as she spoke to the rabbit. She would put the girl in her place now, and when they were alone she could 'persuade' her to join the team.

Gen was soon pulled off of Raven, though, by a large man. "This is a civilized place we got here, so you and your friend are going to have to leave!' he said grabbing Raven as well.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 12:51 am
Travis just groaned again, hoping they didn't get permanently banned from the restaurant for this, making his way out.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:11 am
the man took Raven and Gen, pulling them out as quickly as possible. He threw the girls out and shook his head at them. He just walked back inside in silence.

"Well, that could have been a little more dignified, but no problem, I got what I needed out of the situation." Gen said reaching into her pocket for Eggman's chip and gun. Once she found it she pointed it towards Raven. "In the alley. Now!" she demanded coldly.

Raven turned around sharply, "Excuse me?? You're telling me what to do now--" Raven stopped when she saw Jen pointing a weapon at her. She just nodded and went.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:15 am
Travis made his way past the crowd and outside, looking around for Jen and Raven, still confused as to what exactly was going on.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:30 am
Gen smiled and grabbed Raven once they were out of sight, "Don't worry sweetie, I wont hurt you. If it makes you feel any better I'm doing this because I like you. Jen twisted Raven so that her back was to herself and pushed the bunny against the wall. "This wont even hurt one bit!" she said placing the needle to Raven.

Raven winced as the needle broke her skin. "What are you doing?" she asked desperately to Jen. she yelped as Jen pushed on the plunger of the gun, putting more pressure on Raven's neck. The world went quiet around Raven for a second as the chip sent pulses through her nervous system.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 821 822 823 824 825 826 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games