Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 822 823 824 825 826 827 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:34 am
"Jen? Where'd you go?" Travis called before letting out a sigh, pulling out his phone.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:44 am
Raven let out a groan as her scenes came back to her. "I thought you said it wouldn't hurt!" she snapped. "So you're what, Team Leader I assume?" she asked. "You'd have to be if you're the one doing the field work."

Gen nodded, "Though the team isn't complete yet. Eggman still wants one more on our side. Maybe to cover more ground? Maybe just to look pretty, I haven't a clue honestly. But either way we have more work here."

Raven shrugged, "Well we could always check the other girls at the club. That gives you four more options at least. Well, at least one. Candi and Missi are probably too closely watched... and Vixen... is vixen... Maybe the club isn't the way to go.

Gen looked to Raven, "Wait, you still have clear memories?" she asked. "Sure, I'm the only one with the shitty chip, cool."

Raven gave the girl a weird look, "Are you sure you're the leader?"{/color]  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:48 am
Travis looked around as he texted Jen, asking her to meet back up with him in front of the restaurant.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 2:41 pm
Gen heard the phone go off, "Dammit" she said seeing who it was. "Look we'll meet back here tonight so that we can research the location of the next emerald. Wear something... discreet..." Gen put her hands behind her head and began to walk away.

Raven nodded and turned to walk the other way "See you later then," she said waving behind her nonchalantly.

Gen emerged from the ally and looked around for the boy. "now what though?" Gen really just wanted to get away.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 2:54 pm
Travis waved when he spotted Gen and started to walk over, hoping to get at least some sort of answer.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 3:03 pm
Gen went up to Travis and tried to think of an excuse, "That girl was insane, what was up with that?" she asked. Travis seemed to just except it when Gen denied things so it shouldn't be too hard to get out of this.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 3:08 pm
"I don't know, but she acted like she knew you... and when did you learn to be a ninja?" Travis asked, not sure which was the bigger question to ask right now.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 3:15 pm
Gen didn't know how to answer that, "She had me confused with some one else. I think she was hopped up on something... I'm not sure I kind of just tried to run off after we got kicked out..." she decided to ignore the second question for now.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 3:20 pm
"I guess... at least you're not hurt." Travis said before sighing, "So... want to find somewhere else to eat?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 3:26 pm
Gen smirked, she knew he'd believe her. "Sure, whatever. Where to?" Gen checked her pocket, she moved to put her earphones in, turning on her small communication device as she did. She checked to see if there were any mission updates, A message from Rouge told Gen that she believed she found another Emerald.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 3:30 pm
"Umm... Olive Garden?" Travis asked, saying the first thing that came to his mind.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 3:34 pm
Gen smiled, "Yeah that's fine." she was just happy to have the mission going somewhere at this point. the last few days had turned up a whole lot of nothing, and Gen just wanted to be out of this town and on with the show.

"Jen? Is that you? Where have you been?" Lacey went up to the couple worried, She looked okay, but when Jen suddenly fell off of her and Chris' radar she wasn't sure what was wrong.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 3:40 pm
"Hey Lacey." Travis said, a bit surprised at yet another person wondering where Jen's been, this time actually being someone he knew.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 3:48 pm
Seeing as Travis recognized Lacey Gen knew she couldn't just ignore her. "Um.. Hi... Lacey... nowhere. Just been around. Work and such?" Gen babbled as she looked up at the lizard girl. This was a girl she could use. She looked intimidating and strong to boot, The girls muscles flexed as she put her hands on her hips. Gen was pretty sure her claws would be useful too.

Lacey noticed the weird look Jen was giving her, "But Chris says you haven't been around there lately..." she said.

Gen sighed, "Maybe he's just showing up on my off days?" she retorted.

"I guess that's likely..." Lacey knew something was up, she just wasn't sure what.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 3:58 pm
Travis glanced at Jen, getting the feeling that something wasn't right, between this and the incident with Raven and the past few days.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 822 823 824 825 826 827 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games