Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 823 824 825 826 827 828 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 4:06 pm
Gen smirked, Lacey was also smart. "Yeah, but I'm sorry for worrying you so much." Jen decided she would make Lacey part of her team. "Having someone who already had a strong bond with Jen would be useful. "To make it up to you why don't you join us for dinner? Unless you're busy..."

Lacey loosened up, this seemed more like her new best friend. Lacey smiled, "Sure, your treat right?" she joked.

"Nope, his!" Gen said pointing to Travis, soon the girls were walking off laughing.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 4:09 pm
Travis sighed before following the two, noting the difference in how Jen acted towards him and Lacey, wondering if he might have done something to make her mad at him recently.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 4:15 pm
Gen put her hand in her pocket, trying to figure out how she was going to convert Lacey. She gripped the gun as she thought. She would just have to get them alone once they were at the restaurant.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 4:18 pm
Travis was mostly quiet as he held the door to the restaurant open for the two.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 4:26 pm
((comic book narrator voice: "some time later!" ))

Gen kept her arm around Lacey as they made their way to the front of the restaurant. She still needed to find a way to get her alone. The bathrooms were the first to come to mind. "Hey Lacey do you mind coming with me while he pays?" she asked her.

[clor=red]Lacey just nodded, "Um, sure." she said going with her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 4:30 pm
Travis just sighed as he paid the bill, Jen having ignored him the entire time they ate.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 4:37 pm
Lacey turned to Jen once they were in the bathroom. "So What's up? you couldn't just need to go to the bathroom.... or maybe you do?" Lacey was confused when Jen went to one of the stalls. "Well... okay then..." Lacey tuned to the mirror to check her make-up as a way to kill some time.

Gen stood in he stall waiting for the other women to leave. There was only a couple in there so she hoped it wouldn't take long.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 4:40 pm
Travis went to the front of the restaurant after he finished paying, waiting for the two to return, used to women taking forever in the bathroom.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 4:52 pm
Lacey watched the other two girls leave the bathroom, Jen was taking longer than she thought she would. "Jen, you okay in there?" she asked still looking at herself in the mirror. She heard the click of the door opening and smiled. "Well okay..." Lacey saw Gen in the mirror, she was holding her arm up and pointing some sort of... gun at her. "Jen, what's going on?" she asked turning around quickly. But Gen had already charged at her. Lacey quickly moved to get out of the way. "Good, you're fast too!"Lacey went to knock Gen down with her tail, but Gen jumped out of the way and quickly stuck Lacey with her needle. "Close, but just not good enough!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 4:54 pm
Travis read some LPs on his phone while he waited, thinking.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:00 pm
It wasn't much longer before the girls emerged from the bathroom. "Ready to go?" Gen asked Travis when they reached him. Gen had her earphones in again, listening for another status report. She had let Eggman know she had quickly found more people for his Egg legion, and he had promised to give them something to do tonight.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:02 pm
Travis nodded, putting his phone away, "Yeah, I'm ready."  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:13 pm
Gen nodded and started walking. Eggman had asked Lacey to go to the docks. He would have shadow pick her up and bring her to the Egg carrier for briefing. Jen had told him about Raven, and that she would meet her later that night to be brought to the carrier.

Lacey waved and walked off without a word.

Gen looked to Travis, Anything interesting you'd like to do?" she asked him. She would have to wait until he was asleep to sneak out.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:15 pm
"Umm... not anything I can think of off the top of my head." Travis said, thinking.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:31 pm
"Okay, then how about we just go home? I'm feel--" Gen was cut off by Rouge speaking into her earpiece. "Gen, it's Rouge. I've definitely found a Chaos reading,... Two of them. They aren't too far apart so it's going to need some further investigating."

Gen signed, this would be a problem.

Geoffery was holding the green emerald in his hand, watching the gem glow faintly in his hand. "I was told you react to each other, this is what they meant? A light show?" it was better than noise though at least. Geoffrey got into his jeep and began to drive. The glowing got slihtly brighter, meaning he was heading in the right direction.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 823 824 825 826 827 828 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games