Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 823 824 825 826 827 828 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:05 am
::A shadow forms within the doors shadow once again as hit takes form into Maune. He smiles as he waves to Icy, and Psyzapp then looks at Tes and Ryzan as he gives a small laugh then looks back at Icy and Psyzapp:: Good Morning Lady Icy and Lady Psyzapp.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:09 am
*She smiles at Maune and finishes making her latte.* Good morning, Maune. The espresso machine you made for me is absolutely beautiful and looks lovely in my kitchen. Now I just need to find a permanent place for it and get it hooked up. xd  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:13 am
^^ Glad you like it Psyzapp and good afternoon indeed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:15 am
*looking up from her musings, Icy smiles at Psyzapp and nods her head emphatically*

xd xd xd xd xd

Good morning my dear and YES YES YES!!! I slept like a true QUEEN last night!

*gushes over her sleeping arrangements*

OMG Psyzapp that bed is just heavenly! I honestly didn't want to turn it aloose!

*seeing Maune appear, Icy smiles back at him*

Good afternoon Maune. How are this wonderful day?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:18 am
eek Afternoon? *looks at the clock on the wall* Looks like I'm losing track of time these days. redface

@ Icy: I'm so glad you like your room. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:19 am
I'm alright this morning from the ill sickness from last night before bed.(IRL) I'm quite alright you ladies need anything this morning?  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:27 am
eek confused

Like it?! Um, more like LOVE IT!!!

*sips her latte to calm herself a bit, and looks at Psyzapp a little closer*

Ahehehe.....so, I take it we were playing "Cops and Robbers" last night? wink Were you the "bad" cop catching the "dirty" robber? twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:28 am
I'm sorry to hear you've been sick, Maune. I hope you are feeling better soon.

@ Icy: What's up with the "snuggle bunnies" on the floor? *motions to Ryzan and TES and then takes a sip of her latte.*

EDIT: *she grins.* Officer Dougherty is currently getting some much needed sleep. I was going to wake him up and show him just what it's like to be "arrested" and strip searched. twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:36 am
rofl

Yea, I bet he would LOVE that!!! twisted As far as "that",*waves a hand in the general direction of TES and Ryzan*I have absolutely no idea! rolleyes But, I have the most interesting pictures that could tell the whole story! You know what they say, pictures are worth a thousand words, and TES will have twice as many to say once he finds out I have HIM on film!!! MWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!!!!!! twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:37 am
not really been was just odd I was brushing my teeth then all of a sudden felt ill and had to um vom*t.

EDIT: Got to go for abit ladies be back soon. ::Walks over to Icy and Psyzapp then kisses their hands as he turns around and starts to walk out the door::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:41 am
eek You got this *points at TES and Ryzan* on FILM? twisted *she laughs.* I'm so proud of you Icy! rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:57 am
*beams with evil pride*

4laugh twisted

Yes, my dear leader. I have THAT on film. Actually, a memory card to be exact. So that means I could Photoshop that image into ANYTHING I so desire!!!! twisted MWAHAHAHHHHAAAA!!!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:00 am
eek *puts down her latte and laughs hysterically holding her head.* I just happen to HAVE Photoshop on my computer in my office down in my room, Icy! LMAO How do you think I got those images for "Pin the Tail on TES" twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:12 am
xd OH YEA!!! This is going to be beautiful!!! twisted

*finds a tasty cheese danish amongst her plate of pastries and takes a bite, closing her eyes and sipping her latte contentedly*

So, my dear leader, how shall we "hook" these photos up and get TES back for the comatose dance?! evil  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:18 am
That's a very good question, Icy. *starts to contemplate the possibilities* twisted For a plan so deviously delectable as this…I need some time.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 823 824 825 826 827 828 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games