Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 824 825 826 827 828 829 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:34 pm
"Yeah... you should get some rest, you've seemed a little off lately..." Travis said with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:50 pm
Gen nodded, she needed to get out out of there and to the emerald quickly, she had a feeling something was wrong. She felt a buzz from her phone and gave it a glance. "Long time no see?" she said aloud. Gen looked around and saw a man waving at her from the distance. He was standing next to a motorcycle . Chris maybe? Lacey had mentioned him during dinner, and the named stirred up some sort of memory. Gen just stared at him, not sure what to do.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:56 pm
Travis glanced back at Jen when he heard her speak, following her view and spotting Chris. He glanced back at Jen, wondering why she looked so confused before he waved back to the motorcyclist.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:01 pm
Gen thought a moment. "I'm going to go say hello. I'm sure he's as worried about me as Lacey was." Gen walked towards him. "Why don't you wait for me in that store to keep busy? I shouldn't be long though." Gen just kept walking.

Chris noticed Jen was getting closer and smiled, he was happy to see her again, but it didn't keep him for feeling bad about Travis. He knew he should stay away from her, it wasn't fair to her boyfriend to try and monopolize her time. Besides, he liked Travis too. He just liked Jen too much to care at the moment.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:03 pm
"Uhh, sure..." Travis said before heading into the store, returning to his LPs while he waited.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:25 pm
Chris hugged Jen when she reached him, "What have you been up to? I haven't seen you in days!" he asked, he was worried about her, and gave her a stern look as he asked.

Geoffrey watched the emerald closely, it glowed brighter the farther down the desolate road he got. He was getting closer.

Gen apologized and explained herself the best she could. She needed this guy off her back, she didn't need him questioning her in front of Travis.

"The Bat better be there!" Geoffrey yelled as he sped up. He was told to find the missing GUN agent, Rouge, and the woman had a huge bounty on her head just incase she went AWOL on them again.

Gen heard a buzzing in her ears. "Rouge again, the other Chaos reading is moving towards the first one, fast! We need you to go check it out! I'm sending Shadow to your coordinates he knows where to go!"

"I need to borrow your bike!" she yelled at Chris, Chris looked at her like she was crazy, "What? what are you talking about, You come up to me apologizing just to say you need my bike?" Gen didn't give him a response though, unless you count pressing him against the wall and kissing him. When she pulled away he just stared at her. "Umm... sure... go ahead..." Gen happily jumped on the bike and sat near the edge, confusing poor Chris. "Do you even know how to ride that?" he asked. Gen chuckled, "No, but he does!" Shadow appeared in front of her in a puff of smoke, he started the bike and took off.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:31 pm
Travis sighed as he continued to wait, glancing out the window when he heard the bike quickly take off. He then stepped out of the store in confusion when he saw Jen gone and Chris standing there sans bike. He started looking around for Jen as he headed over towards Chris, wondering just what was going on.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:36 pm
Chris saw Travis and quickly tried to wipe his girlfriend's lipstick from his mouth. He wasn't Sure quiet what to do or where to go now that his bike was gone. He Walked up to meet Travis halfway, he had a lot of questions; who was the guy she took off with and what where they doing.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:38 pm
"Hey, what happened? Where's Jen?" Travis asked as he walked up to Chris, both confused and concerned, scratching the back of his head.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:56 pm
"Why don't you tell me?" he asked, "She took my bike and..." Chris noticed the confused look in Travis' eyes. He would have no idea who that guy was. Jen was just going off to have a good time... it would explain why she was so quick to use a kiss as a distraction. "She said it was an emergency... I thought you might know what it was..."  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:00 pm
"I have no idea... but, maybe it has something to do with how she's been acting lately..." Travis said, shifting in place, pulling out his phone to text Jen and ask what was happening.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:13 pm
Chris shrugged, "That's probably it... but who knows." it sounded like Jen was getting bored of Travis and was looking elsewhere for some excitement.

Gen held tightly to shadow as he sped down the road. "I'm thinking a chaos control would have been easier than all this riding shadow!" Shadow scoffed, "You're the one who took it!" he yell back to her. Gen felt her phone buzz again, "Jesus, this thing wont stop today!" So she just threw it out behind her, it wasn't important anyway. Shadow, despite his attitude, agreed with her "Chaos Control!" he yelled as he Gen and the Bike disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Geoffrey had finally found the emerald "She isn't here though," He was shocked to have found it first. "Guess Rouge isn't that great after all!" Geoffrey was about to grab the emerald when the group was suddenly speeding up to the emerald on their bike. Gen reached out and grabbed the gem, while still trying to get a good look at Geoffrey.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:19 pm
Travis sighed, "I guess I'll just head back to the apartment and hope she replies..." he mumbled to himself as he put his phone away.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:41 pm
Chris shook his head, "Hey now, don't wait up for her!" he said. He wasn't happy with Gens behavior and wasn't going to let her make Travis sit around all night. "How about we go get a drink and she can call you when she gets home?"  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:43 pm
"Huh? Umm, sure, I guess, though I don't drink." Travis said, slightly surprised at the offer.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 824 825 826 827 828 829 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games