Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 824 825 826 827 828 829 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:07 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"Cause Road and Jice are vampires and they killed Kiki. Not to mention. Road wants me to be hers." Shun said as he stared at the ground blankly.

she stops petting him and freezes eye widening "they killed her...?"
she puts her hand on his cheek and turns his face towards her and looks into his eyes "dont worry, I'm here, I'll help you with them"
(sorry g2g skool now...such a bummer, might see you laterz ^^)

(See ya^^)
Shun nodded then blinked at her words and smiled. "Thanks." He said as he closed his eyes.

(back ^^) she learns forward and kisses him lightly on the forhead
"Cause Road and Jice are vampires and they killed Kiki. Not to mention. Road wants me to be hers." Shun said as he stared at the ground blankly.
[i]he might have finally let his guard down and let me into his heart[i/] she thought

Shun opened his eyes when he felt a warm feeling on his forhead and blushed a bit at the kiss but smiled that Yoru was trying to comfort him. "Thank you Yoru." He said happily.

she sits back, and smiles "thats alright" she looks around "what should we do?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:12 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she stops petting him and freezes eye widening "they killed her...?"
she puts her hand on his cheek and turns his face towards her and looks into his eyes "dont worry, I'm here, I'll help you with them"
(sorry g2g skool now...such a bummer, might see you laterz ^^)

(See ya^^)
Shun nodded then blinked at her words and smiled. "Thanks." He said as he closed his eyes.

(back ^^) she learns forward and kisses him lightly on the forhead
[i]he might have finally let his guard down and let me into his heart[i/] she thought

Shun opened his eyes when he felt a warm feeling on his forhead and blushed a bit at the kiss but smiled that Yoru was trying to comfort him. "Thank you Yoru." He said happily.

"I kinda need to go somewhere.." Shun said as he fiddled with his rings and looked at the ground.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:16 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

(See ya^^)

(back ^^) she learns forward and kisses him lightly on the forhead he might have finally let his guard down and let me into his heart[i/] s class="clear">

"I kinda need to go somewhere.." Shun said as he fiddled with his rings and looked at the ground.

she looks at the rings and then at shun's face "where?" she says looking worried  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:19 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

(See ya^^)

(back ^^) she learns forward and kisses him lightly on the forhead he might have finally let his guard down and let me into his heart[i/] she thought

Shun opened his eyes when he felt a warm feeling on
d blushed a bit at the kiss but smiled that Yoru was trying to comfort him. "Thank you Yoru." He said happily.

she looks at the rings and then at shun's face "where?" she says looking worried

"I'm not sure. But I'll probably find out." He said as he get up and smiles. "I'll be back okay." He starts to walk to the center of the woods.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:28 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"I'm not sure. But I'll probably find out." He said as he get up and smiles. "I'll be back okay." He starts to walk to the center of the woods.

she gets up wincing slightly at the fast movement "wait shun.." she says going after him  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:30 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she gets up wincing slightly at the fast movement "wait shun.." she says going after him

Shun turned around and waited for her. "You don't have to come with me. I'll be back in a minute." Shun stated, not wanting yoru to push herself on his account.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:35 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun turned around and waited for her. "You don't have to come with me. I'll be back in a minute." Shun stated, not wanting yoru to push herself on his account.

she stops "but shun...ok but please be careful, whatever it is your doing"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:39 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun nods. "I will. Just have to finish a small deal." He said smiling, you could see a little glimmer of his famgs but he then turned and went to the forest. When he reached Road and Jice were waiting.
"Shun~ heart heart !" Road says running up to him and hugging him.
Her talking pumpkin umbrella blast a vein. "Mistress Road!!!!"
Jice just shook his head.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:46 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun nods. "I will. Just have to finish a small deal." He said smiling, you could see a little glimmer of his famgs but he then turned and went to the forest. When he reached Road and Jice were waiting.

"i hope hes going to be alright..." she said to herself sitting at the bottom of a tree  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:49 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"i hope hes going to be alright..." she said to herself sitting at the bottom of a tree

Shun comes back a few minutes later with his neck bandaged and smiled at Yoru. "I'm back." He said, sitting down.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:54 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun comes back a few minutes later with his neck bandaged and smiled at Yoru. "I'm back." He said, sitting down.

she uses her good arm and touches his neck gently "what happened? did they feed off you?" she says looking worried  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:55 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she uses her good arm and touches his neck gently "what happened? did they feed off you?" she says looking worried

"Only Road. I made a deal with her and she wanted my blood in exchange for me and Nemu's safety." Shun said sitting down. "I'm fine though. I'm used to it."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:02 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"Only Road. I made a deal with her and she wanted my blood in exchange for me and Nemu's safety." Shun said sitting down. "I'm fine though. I'm used to it."

she looks at the ground "you shouldnt be..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:04 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun frowned and looked at the ground too. "Sorry..I'm making you sad again.." He said, hugging his knees.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:12 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun frowned and looked at the ground too. "Sorry..I'm making you sad again.." He said, hugging his knees.

she touches her broken arm with her good hand, feeling the damage "not sad, just worried, please tell me these things so i can help you Shun, not being told makes me sad"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 824 825 826 827 828 829 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games