Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 824 825 826 827 828 829 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 3, 3, 3 Total: 12 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:19 am
*wakes up slightly dazed, unsure of where he is at. Then he remembers, and a crooked grin crosses his face. He gets up and grabs a change of clothes, then heads off to the master bathroom for a quick shower and shave. After dressing and primping, he wanders about Psyzapp's chambers. Seeing that he is alone, he sighs then heads out the double red ornate doors.

On his way down the corridor, he notes which rooms have the security keypad locks on them. Stopping to pause for a moment at one of them, he wonders what in the world Psyzapp may be storing behinds these locked doors. His eyebrows furrow slightly with a look of concern, then he goes on his way up the staircase. He passes through Psyzapp's office and into the bar.

He notes Psyzapp and Icy talking and laughing, along with TES cuddling on top of Ryzan, on the floor of the bar of all places! Shocked at that scene, he makes his way over to the Ladies and goes behind the bar to pour himself a cup of coffee* Good morning Ladies! And how are we this fine day? *He notes Psyzapp's outfit, grins slyly and chuckles* Heh heh, nice outfit there, M'dear! Got plans for today? Heh heh ... *He winks at Psyzapp, then takes a sip of his coffee* wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:26 am
Oh drat…I was going to wake you up and surprise you, William. stressed *she breaths a heavy sigh since her surprise is now ruined and she sips her latte.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:27 am
*while contemplating with Psyzapp, she sees Dougherty come in from the office. Smirking, Icy nods her head at Dougherty and sips her latte, looking from him to Psyzapp and back*

Well, good afternoon Dougherty. I take it we slept well last night, eh? wink I do hope you're keeping my dear leader here safe and, um, sound..... xd  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 8 Total: 20 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:37 am
*He sighs with disapointment* Ohhhh ... I guess you're gonna' have to "surprise" me another time. I've been neglecting my duties due to certain circumstances here, and I really must get out and do my rounds. *Not taking his eyes off from her, he looks over Psyzapp's outfit again and raises an eyebrow as he sips at his coffee* And yes Icy, I slept very well last night. Thank you for asking. I can only hope that Psyzapp is quite ... satisfied with my abilities to keep her safe. wink  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:41 am
-Appears with a different servant-

Saoza, get me a Sapporo.

-Saoza comes back with a can of Sapporo-

Saoza, when I said that I did mean with a glass.

I'm sorry, your highness

-Saoza comes back with a glass-

Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:43 am
*she grins, walks over to Officer Dougherty and whispers into his ear.* I'll just have to surprise you later on this evening then…you'll find I'm full of surprises.

*She then speaks to Icy* Officer Dougherty is extremely thorough, Icy. He pays very close attention to detail. wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:51 am
*fans self and grins at both Dougherty and Psyzapp*

whee OH MY!!! Maybe I should look into getting my own personal "body" guard! wink Hope his credentials are as high as yours, Dougherty! blaugh

*finishes latte and gets up to place cup and plate in the sink. Coming back to the table, Icy looks at Faelan and her pillows. Sighing, she fluffs the pillows gently around him and his Grunny, shaking her head slightly at the sight of his Grunny drooling on her pillow*

At least I was able to try them out first! I'm glad to see they were worth every penny! xd

*turning back to Psyzapp, Icy smiles and heads for the door*

Well, my dear leader, I must go and start making preparations for bringing some of my things here. I'll be back as soon as I can. You two try and behave, won't you? wink

*laughs and heads for the door, seeing Showa come in with yet another servant*

eek My my my Kanjite Knight. You do have the most staff I've ever seen. That reminds me.

*goes over to where Showa is standing*

I need your assistance if you don't mind too terribly. With your abilities, you're able to open up portals to move things from one place to another, right?  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 16 Total: 35 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:59 am
*Upon feeling Psyzapp's breath against his ear, he grins and his eyebrows wiggle a little as he feels a slight twinge of excitement race through his body* Heh, we shall see about that, M'dear! Heh heh ... wink *takes another sip of his coffee, then goes over to top off his cup. He goes over to Psyzapp and leans in to give her a gentle kiss on the lips.* But for now, I really must be on my way. *He grins slyly at Psyzapp as he surprises her with a quick swat on her behind, then tips his hat to Icy and Showa before turning and strutting out of MW*

EDIT: OMG ... 35! lol xd  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:02 pm
Icy Reign
*laughs and heads for the door, seeing Showa come in with yet another servant*

eek My my my Kanjite Knight. You do have the most staff I've ever seen. That reminds me.

*goes over to where Showa is standing*

I need your assistance if you don't mind too terribly. With your abilities, you're able to open up portals to move things from one place to another, right?
Yes, I do. What do you need?  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 5, 2, 2 Total: 16 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:07 pm
((OOC: Psyzapp, I can't help it! ... It seems I've found Lady Luck here! xd Thanks again! cool ))

((EDIT: Oh man! So close to a straight, too! xd ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:08 pm
*she watches Officer Dougherty leave and grins.* Icy…if you ever have the opportunity to have a cop as your own personal body guard…I highly recommend you do it. twisted

((I'm going to go broke if you keep this up dude! stressed ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:08 pm
Well, my dear. I need to have some things moved from my place in town to my new quarters downstairs. And, instead of having the hassle of trying to find the best movers, I would like to know if you'd help me out.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:10 pm
Okay. ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:18 pm
*squealing, Icy jumps up and down and smiles hugely*

OH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! You are such a lifesaver! Which, compared to WHO you are, is quite the opposite. Will you know once I've reached my house in town? Or how do we need to do this?

EDIT: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To whoever you are!!! Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much for my gift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whee whee whee whee whee  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:20 pm
How far away do you live? Unless you're near-death, from a long way away you're just one living thing among many.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 824 825 826 827 828 829 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games