Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 825 826 827 828 829 830 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:59 pm
"sure, no big deal, there's a pub not too far from here, so you can order whatever you want." Chris said leading the way.

"Not exactly who I was expecting, but I do suppose I have my answer... Though I do wonder who this devotshka milaya is." He gave, Gen a wink, but it probably didn't look like it due to the eye patch.

Gen laughed, "I'm not sure what you just called me, but it sounds flirty!" she said jumping up from the bike. "You aren't too hard on the eyes yourself!" she said as she kicked him back.

Shadow sat back, feeling lazy enough to let Gen do the work for him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 8:04 pm
Travis nodded and followed him to the pub, checking his phone for the time as they went.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 8:42 pm
Chris got him and Travis a seat at the bar and ordered himself a beer, "You order whatever you want, food, drink, whatever. I got it." He took a drink of his beer. "So... you not too worried about what Jen's up to without you? I mean obviously you're concerned about what she's doing... but you trust it's not like wrong, right?" he wasn't sure whether to tell the lad that his girlfriend had ran off with another guy. He certainly didn't plan on bringing up that she came onto him though.

Geoff laughed, "Feisty one you are!" he threw a punch at Gen and made contact. "What's your name gorgeous? I'm Geoffrey by the way. Feel free to call me Geoff though!"

Gen quickly got back up and charged at Geoff, "Genevieve! But please, call me Gen!" Gen punched Geoff in the face, "Now do me a favor, cut the chatter and hand over the Emerald!" she demanded. She looked down at eoff who was now on the floor, but he just kicked Gen's feet out from under her.

Shadow shook his head, "Don't tell me I'm going to have to do all the work here..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 8:50 pm
Travis just ordered a Diet Coke, sitting back in his seat, "Well, yeah... I mean, at least I hope she's not doing anything wrong... I'm just not quite sure how to think, lately, with how she's been acting towards me. I don't think I did anything to make her mad at me, but maybe I did and just don't realize it..." he said before taking a drink.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 9:14 pm
Chris sighed, "Whether she's mad at you or not. She shouldn't keep you out of the loop like this." he explained. "Though, you're a better man than me. I'd be asking her the guys name by now if I where you." he added. He wanted Travis to ask her on his own. He deserved to make her explain herself.

Gen swiftly got back up, "No, I'm fine!" she quickly made a few more jabs at the guy, Geoff grabbed Gen's arm, so she quickly turned and threw him over her shoulder, "Stronger than I look boy!" she said, the emerald bounced from his pockets and towards shadow. Gen quickly ran to it and bent over to retrieve it, making sure to give Geoff a good look.

Geoffrey smirked at the veiw, but didn't want the girl to get the better of him. He took his gun out from his holster and shot at her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 9:18 pm
"Well... what if there isn't another guy? Not trusting her would only make whatever is going on worse..." Travis said with a sigh, leaning back in his seat.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 9:29 pm
"Well, if she isn't seeing some other guy on the side and I don't trust her, I guess I don't belong with her anyway." Chris explained. "Better to know there's a problem, being it trust issues or cheating, than to be played a fool I guess."

Gen hit the ground and dropped the Emerald, She screamed in pain as she did so. "Mother ******** style="color: indigo">Geoff quickly got up to grab the gem, but he had forgotten about Shadow, who quickly blasted him away again.

Shadow scooped up the now bleeding Jen and emerald, he paused to check to see where she was hit.

Gen grabbed her leg and yelled in pain again, "You mother ********! you ******** shot my leg! WHAT THE ********!?" she yelled as Shadow got back on the motorcycle. with a groan he transported them back to the Egg Carrier.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:56 pm
"I guess..." Travis said, taking another drink, thinking.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:07 pm
Chris looked at the boy, "Look, I'm not trying to make you feel bad, or tell you what to do... I'm just saying what her behavior is saying to me." Chris ordered another round and handed Travis the extra bottle, "Look you don't have to drink it, you just look like you could use one right about now."

Gen was sitting in a chair back on the Egg carrier. She was being Stitched up by Lacey, "So you needed Shadow to bail you out?" she asked. Gen grunted, "I got shot in the mother ******** leg!" she yelled. "And I didn't get bailed out! I got the emerald, I had the guy down!"

"But he got the last laugh because you couldn't stop flirting with him!" Shadow said to Gen, he had to admit he was impressed with the girls fighting at first, she seemed to be handling herself just fine. "You got cocky and ******** up." Shadow shook his head and left.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:12 pm
Travis took the bottle, looking at it for a moment as he finished his original drink, "Did she say or do anything that might hint at what happened? When you two were talking?"  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:31 pm
Chris thought a moment. "Well... she did go off with some guy..." he finally said.

Once Gen was all patched up, laying in the bed as her leg healed enough for her to walk on it. "Well... this'll be fun to explain." she said trying to go to sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:32 pm
Travis tensed up as he heard that, "Guy? What guy?"  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:41 pm
Chris shrugged. "Some hedgehog.... I s**t you not he appeared out of no where on bike and rode off with her." Chris thought back to the guy, trying to remember what he looked like. "His fur was dark, so I didn't get a good look..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:42 pm
"Big red highlights on his spines?" Travis asked after a moment of silence, wanting to be sure.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:52 pm
Chris thought a moment, he didn't want to miss inform Travis about his Girlfriend's company, maybe it was no big deal. "I'm pretty sure, yes." he looked to Travis to see his expression. "Why... do you know this guy?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 825 826 827 828 829 830 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games