Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 825 826 827 828 829 830 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:30 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
((OOC: Psyzapp, I can't help it! ... It seems I've found Lady Luck here! xd Thanks again! cool ))

((That is the understatement of the century. LMAO))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:32 pm
@Showa: Well, I live right outside of town. So, that would be roughly no more than ten miles from here. Is that too far? neutral  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:35 pm
-picks up Icy on the audio reciever, and reappears at the MW-

Hmm... then bring this transmitter with you. After 9 miles you're just another living thing... unless you are dying of course.

If you'll excuse me, I'm trying to get a Lounge customer. But I left audio receivers in all the hangouts.

-vanishes-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:41 pm
OH! eek

*seeing the audio receiver, Icy picks it up and presses the talk button*

Thanks Kanjite Knight. I'll alert you once I've made it there. Good luck with your current business. smile

*Icy slips the transmitter on the band of her skirt and walks out of MW, heading home*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:59 pm
*katana enters the bar and sees that it's deserted, at least for the time being. Sighing, she heads to the bar and pours herself a double shot of Patron. After downing it, she pours another and grabs a bottle of Corona, opens it, and grabs a lime. Squeezing the lime and wedging it into the bottle, she heads back around the bar to have a seat and ponder the events that have occurred of late in her life*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:11 pm
-reappears with another audio receiver, and fills the room with dark energy to conceal where she hides it-

-the energy dissipates-

Well, once again, I can essentially be in several hangouts at once.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:58 pm
*comes out of her reverie for a moment* Huh? What? *She looks around, but sees no one in the bar* Hunh...now I'm hearing things too.....*she gets up, throws away her empty bottle and grabs another. After opening it, and fixing it to her liking, she returns to her seat at the bar*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:12 pm
*finishes polishing the bar and glasses and throws down the towel in disgust, before walking over and checking Tes's pulse and breathing. He considers the best plan of action before picking up a very unconscious TES and throwing him over his shoulder in a fireman carry. Seeing a disappointed look on Ryzan's face, he scowls and walks away*

I think something's wrong with TES. I'm taking him to the infirmary, and it will be all your fault if there is nothing the nurses can do to save him, jerk. Delaying emergency care like this may be grounds for homicide.  

psihug

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:18 pm
Saoza, get me a Mike's.

Right away, your higness.

-Saoza comes back with a Mike's-

Thank you, Saoza.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:20 pm
*continues to drink her Corona, lost in thought*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:26 pm
-puts on headphones-

They've got
A power and force that you've never seen before
They've got
The ability to morph and to even up the score
No one can ever take them down
The power lies on their side

Go go Power Rangers
Go go Power Rangers
Go go Power Rangers
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:28 pm
-Saoza moves one speaker away from the ear-

Your highness, I've looked up the "Power Rangers", and as exciting as that song sounds I don't think you should be singing it in public.

Why not? What are the Power Rangers?  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:13 pm
*snaps out of her musings at hearing Showa singing* What the...? *glances over at Showa* Oh, it's you.....so how are you this afternoon? *sips her Corona, finds it's gotten warm. Making a face, she tosses it and goes to grab another one. After squeezing lime into a freshly opened bottle, she finds some salt and adds a pinch of it to the Corona as well before heading back to her seat at the bar*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:23 pm
I'm doing good.

Saoza says I shouldn't be singing Go Go Power Rangers...

Power Rangers is a children's live-action superhero series made using costumed scenes from the Japanese "Super Sentai" series. Older fans criticize the newer Power Rangers adaptations and the rerelease of the original, so I would suggest you don't sing that song.

eek Good point.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:23 pm
*after what seemed like hours of packing, Icy takes a quick shower and changes clothes. Ready to get the show on the road, Icy locates the transmitter Showa loaned her and presses the "Talk" button*

Come in Kanjite Knight? This is Icy. I'm ready to start transporting whenever you are.

*releasing the button, Icy sits and waits for Showa to answer*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 825 826 827 828 829 830 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games