Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 827 828 829 830 831 832 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:58 pm
Gen signed, "I was just out. That's not a big deal is it?" Gen opened the door to the bedroom and went in. She felt a sharp pain in her leg and winced, she had to sit down. "Must have done too much walking," she said limping towards the bed with her hand over the bandaged up bullet wound. Getting on the bed Gen reached over to turn on Jen's radio. Anything was better than having to listen to Travis whine.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:01 am
Travis groaned as he walked to the bedroom, "It is when you just ditch me with no explanation or warning, take Chris' bike, and go run off with another guy... especially if that other guy is Shadow." he said.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:26 am
((Bored so using my phone to post incovienietly lol))

Gen wasn't liking Travis' tone very much, so she quickly stood up to set him straight. She winced at the pressure on her hurt leg but quickly regained her pissed off glare, "look here buddy you don't get to sit here and question me on how I spend my free time! I can do whatever the ******** I want, whenever the ******** I want, without your god damned permission! Got that?" Gen grunted and tried to walk out of the room. "******** it, I'm staying out today!" Gen pushed past Travis and limped her way to the door.

Chris decided to get his mind off things by going to the park to take pictures for his next show. He was surprised however to find his bike outside his studio apartment. "A note?" It was from Gen an apology note. "I never even heard the bike drive up..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:17 pm
"What? I'm just... Jen, are you hurt?" Travis asked, noticing her limp, getting even more worried.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 1:45 pm
Gen groaned, "I'm fine, just stay out of my business!" She kept walking figuring aimless wandering would be better than this. "I'm just going to head back out." sh explained. She was sill her clothes from yesterday, which had dirtied and torn up from the fight with Geoffrey the night before. Gen would just go to a store and do some shopping, she could loot some people for some spare cash no problem.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 1:49 pm
"Jen, you're not fine, you look like you fought a war! Please, just tell me what's going on..." Travis said, walking up to her.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 1:54 pm
Gen pointed to the bruise on her face, though she had a couple on her arm as well. "what, these? These are nothing!" Gen just shook her head and turned to walk out again. "I'll be back tonight." she said opening the door, "Maybe." she slammed the door and began to walk down the hall.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 1:59 pm
Travis groaned, resting his hand against the door, "God damn it, Jen, what's wrong?..." he mumbled to himself, pulling out his phone and checking it as it rang, starting to go after Jen.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 2:08 pm
Gen walked down the stairs and out of the building, she wasn't entirely sure where she was going, but again anything was better than the apartment. Gen stretched as she walked, looking around to see if she could find someone who looked like he had a fair amount of money on him. Rouge had given her some pick pocketing lessons she wanted to try out since she needed some extra cash anyway seeing as she spent the tips Jen had made before she stopped going to work.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 2:11 pm
Travis ignored the call as he followed Jen outside, deciding to follow her and maybe find out what was going on, lowering the volume on his phone.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 2:30 pm
Gen saw a man in a business suit coming out of a coffee shop, he would be good, she stepped behind a corner so he couldn't see her. Gen put in her headphones so it would look like she wasn't paying attention. She closed her eyes and danced into the man making him spill his coffee all over himself. Gen made sure that she tripped over him and fell as well. "Oh s**t, I'm so sorry!" she yelled out. Gen got up and reached her hand over to the guy. "You okay?" she asked.

The guy nodded, but was visibly angry over the coffee on his suit. "Look, as long as you're okay and promise to pay attention from now on I'm completely okay."

Gen nodded and fished around in her pocket, "Here, let me at least give you some money for dry cleaning! And to replace your coffee!" She handed the man the money for his clothes and walked him back into the shop.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 2:34 pm
Travis sighed to himself as he watched, making sure to be fairly well hidden but still able to watch the store.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 2:48 pm
after a few minutes the man came back out holding the door for Gen, She came back out as well, apologizing to the man once more, "I wish there was more I could do for you though! I feel so bad!" The man just shook his head, "No no, it's okay." we waved as he walked down the sidewalk. Gen waved back and took the money out of her pocket, she quickly counted it before putting it back. She had also taken some money from the woman in front of her while waiting for coffee. "This should be plenty!" she said.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 2:57 pm
Travis followed after her, wondering where she had gotten the money from, doing his best to keep discrete.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:07 pm
Gen had walked quite a bit, but found a store she thought would have clothes well suited for her. She went inside and started to look around  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 827 828 829 830 831 832 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games