Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Toy & Tama Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:09 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan walked back toward the old cafe thinking of getting Sakuyamon as a thank you gift but then loss the thought as he Saw a baby digimon crying hanging on a flagpole on the third floor hanging for his life while a few digimon was infront of the building snickering "Let see how you like the heights" it was 2 vilemon and a black agumon. Toan sneaked up behind them unnotice and said really loud "What do yall think yall doing" They all flinch from the shock at how he manage to get behind them. "Beat it human, cant you see were having fun here" said a vilemon. the black agumon sent a blast of fire at the baby digimon but the baby digimon able to dodge it in time. it was a moonmon. the moonmon started to cry "Gonna cry huh let me give you a reason to cry" Said the black Agumon as he open his mouth but Toan slam it shut with one hand as he walked pass the three and jump off a vilemon onto the second floor then jump off a chair and grab hold of the flagpole and grab the moonmon then jump off and landed on his feet. "You b*****d how dare you interfer, don't you know who we are?!" Said a vilemon. Toan shook his head "Hmmm i'm gonna have to go with no, now beat it before you really pissed me off" Toan said. The digimons all growled and pepared to attack Toan "Moonmon stay in my packback at all time" Toan said as he place him behind him.

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:10 pm
Yume was taken aback a little. She thought for a moment, looking at her feet. Did she want to go home? Not really. She never had fun on earth. She just wanted to know where, why, what.. when.. she was.

"Well, I guess I'm not completely ready to go home, but.. Digital world? I want to know how I got here.." She groaned, looking from Sheriti to Elecmon. He smiled at her, nudging her leg. "Heh, anyways. I'm Yume. Nice to meet you. Would you mind helping us out a bit? We really don't know what to do, or where to go.." she gave a nervous smile. They both looked like this whole situation was awkward.

Elecmon looked up to the digimon called Zack. "A kartenmon, huh? Haven't seen very many of you either. Anyways, nice to meet you." He struggled to hop to the other's hand, and gave it a high five. "Don't think I can handle a shake exactly.." He huffed, looking away angrily.

the same old dream

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:24 pm
Zack chukled lightly taking one of electemons ears and shaking it, "My species is Ravemon silly, there hasn't been a karatenmon for years now...." Zack released the ear of the electemon rissing on his feet, nodding at Yume.
Sheriti curled her lips, "Well I guess you're on the same path as me, Yume." She crossed her arms beggining to ponder, "Hmmm, Well...I have no idea what you would like to do....I was on my way to the Great Canyon just about now....bu-but i'm willing to stay with you if you'd like?"
"Shouldn't you know your way around the digital world?" The Ravemon looked down at Electemon rassing an eyebrow. He shook his head turning twoards Yume, "Knowing why you were brought here is your own journey you must take. You can be a hero or be a villan and I strongly recommend the first."
The neutral tamer nodded, "There a small portion of evil digimon here, even tamers too so watch yourself. Here." Sheriti took out her blue digivice, "I can link with your so that way you can pull up the map of the digital world." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:33 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

The two Vilemon sent a blast of puple energy right at Toan while the black agumon jump into the air and try to strike Toan with his claws. Fast as lightning Toan side step both the vilemon attack and kicked the Black Agumon in the face sending him back knock both the vilemon back aginst the wall "Congradulation you just pissed me off, here your prize" Toan said as he got out a blade sword with a white sheath decorated with dragons all over it. "Stupid human! you think just cause you got in one lucky move you can beat us!" They all charge again this time all charging a blast of energy right at Toan. Toan heard the moonmon in his backpack crying and drew his sword. He charge his digisoul threw the edge of the blade "Wind slash!" and sent a large cresent wave right at the three attack cancling each other out. Then out of the smokes Toan appear above a vilemon and struck his sword down turning the vilemon to a digiegg. "and then there was two."

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:49 pm
Matt got up with his digimon and watched them digivolve into ultimate "I wanna battle" "same here" MAtt sighed and climbed up onto Coco then sat down and walked threw the heavy crowded streets then "so bored" Matt looked up to see a saberdramon was headed straight for him all he did was throw one cherry bomb hitting it's wing sennding it between Coco and Rapid "finish this pest" Rapid shot the digimon about ten times then Coco made his hands into axe the cut the digimon in half deleting it "Stupid bird" The crew continued to walked threw town  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:12 pm
Elecmon grunted, biting Zack on the leg. "Well, Ex-cuuuuse me, genius! I don't know the whole world well, considering I've lived here my whole life!" He growled, looking away. Yume yelled at him, picking him up and throwing him away. He screeched, landing about 500 yards away from them. She turned around abruptly, embarassed. "..Eh heh heh.. Anyways.. Sane path? I'm glad I'm not alone, then, but..' She looked up when she heard 'great canyon'. She'd always wanted to see something like that..

"I-I'll come with you, if that's okay. I'll prove my worth, promise." She grinned heartily, swaying back and forth. "Hero and villains? Well, I don't know how this world functions yet.. I'll stay neutral for now, and wait till something calls to me." She watched Sheriti as she spurted giberish about.. she wasn't sure what she was talking about. But a map sounded good. She guessed she was talking about the little device she had. She pulled it off of her bag, holding the thing to the sky. "You mean this?" She asked.

the same old dream

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:36 pm
Zacks jaw was hanging as he saw electemon be thrown like a foot ball. He rose his index finger to ssay something but he only bend it. His eyes squinted hearing a crash from a distance. "Uhhh, is he going to be ok?"
Sheriti smiled enjoying a new companion. After all Yuma was the first girl tamer that she's spoken to since she used to travel along with boys but they've been gone for months now ever since the their split in Network City. She hasn't seen anyone anymore that she knew. Sheriti nodded taking Yumas digivice slowly as she though Yuma would suddenly take it back but she didn't. Sheriti connected her digivice with Yumas letting the map data load onti hers. A small load bar was filled before a beep, "All right. That should do it." Sheriti turned looking back down, "First thing every tamer must have; Supplies. You should look around to pick anything that you need...or do you already have all that set?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:59 pm
"Meh. He'll be fine.. Here he comes now." She ducked, expecting him to lunge at her, and watched as he hit the cafe wall. She chuckled, and turned to Sheriti. "Supplies? Yeah. Elecmon supplied me with some stuff, the 'essentials' he said. Some healing items, a few offensive items, and I have plenty of energy bars." She grinned, watching as Elecmon, rather limply, came to her side. "I hate you." He mumbled. "I know. That's why we get along so well~" She said, mockingly in a milky voice.  

the same old dream

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:23 pm
Sheriti laguhed a little, "That's great then. If we leave now it'll be night fall once we arrive at the canyons."
"Aw, I'm sure we'll be fine. After all we have light." Zack joked refering at the electomon. Sheriti giggled a bit, she loved Zacks out going, laidback, personality.
"This is going to be a very fun trip." She smilled beggining to procced twoards the Toy Towns gate, "First it's Gear Savana. " She turned back, "Let's go." She chimmed. She really enjoyed her new friends since Sheriti was easily befriended.
"Well...I can't carry both of you. It's a power walk then!" The winged digimon whined not beeing able to fly anymore though he was feeling worn out. He began to glow slowly shrinking. He reverted back into his rookie form; Kamemon. "Ah, good to be back. Carry me ,Sheri!"
Sheriti nervously smiled lifting the turtle digimon, "It's kind of hard to explain...Anyways..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:58 pm
Antylamon kept walking until the reached a cafe seeing couple of digimon and their tamers "UH hi there" Matt climbed down his digimon and offered his hand "Name is matt and this is Coco and Rapid" "Hello Madame the name is Coco" The large deva bowed as he obnoxious brother introduced himself "Yo the name is Rapid don't mine mister fancy pants" Matt stared at rapidmon and got antylamon to smacked him over the head "shut up have you no respect"  

i3 tails Yagura

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:05 pm
Sheriti felt uncomfortable to have a sudden boy to approach them. She didn't like this, it was already an off beat start. "H-hi......" She silently said as the Kamemon looked at the new trio appear. "That's no way to speak in front of two young ladies here." Zack spoke. "Right......" Sheriti looked at Yuma with a nervous look thinking how she would react to this.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:12 pm
Matt looked at rapid then turned to sheriti " I am sorry about the sudden approach but coco likes friend" Matt smiled then sighed as he looked at the digimon " I am terribly sorry for my brother behavior" Rapid sighed and bowed his head "Yes very sorry"

((sorry so short))  

i3 tails Yagura

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:22 pm
Shieriti smiled a little, "It's alright, I guess." The brunet tamer looked at Matt's digimon noticing the Antylamon. It wasn't the first time she's seen one recalling Henry's. "I've never met a rapidmon like him, it's kind of funny." She nervously smiled.
"Hmmm." Zack looked at the trio suspiciously. He felt something was off for some reason but that was just how Zack was. Over protected. "Hmmm, what do you need?" The small turtle digimon beggan to rub his chin.
(My posts are very short 'cause i'm out of ideas at the moment. xD )  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:30 pm
((Sorry, Windy but Saren get's bored and curious..))
AS Sheriti and ZAck where talking to the new tamers they had just met, her phone ringer sounded off abruptyl ,most likely scaring the petite, fragile tamer. IF she looked at it teh caller ID would read: Saren. Saren was calling out of random to see where Sheriti maybe at this time. He hadn't seen ehr ever since central park, maybe something bad had happened....  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:36 pm
Matt looked at zack "Because I am very lonely and like friends" Rapid laughed "See atleast some one like you" "Rebecca hates you because you went psycho and almost destroyed her first digimon" "He started it and she still likes me just not as much" Matt loooked at rapid then sighed  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games