Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:07 am
User ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
[ Claire Jones || Royal Knights ||Digimon: UlforceVeedramon ]

-----Claire was still watching everything happening from behind a tree. "Maybe we should start helping out, don't you think?" She asked her digivice as she looked down. Suddenly a light started flashing from her digivice, and a figure appeared beside her. "UlforceVeedramon, you ready for this?" She asked her digimon.

"Of course I am!" Claire started walking with UlforceVeedramon to where all of the other people were, getting closer and closer to VictoryGreymon, who was trying to stop them from completing their mission.

-------========OOC========

Sorry for logging off yesterday...I'm here now...

-------========OOC========-------

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:53 am
User Image

|| o o c ;; } *headdesk* Gah... I had to leave early (earlier than I normally would) last night so I'm a tad bit lost as to what's going on... Also, I'm not used to roleplaying this way in guilds so I'm afraid I might take a little time with getting used to it. //ooc ||

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:21 am
(There was a fierce battle between the Spirits, Royal Knights, and two third parties. The initial battle ended for the knights as one of the third parties was forced to retreat. They are currently retreating further into the woods to plan their next move. The spirits were fighting the second third party and a group of Agumon.)

Jax sends Boltmon back into his digivice so he can rest. He quickly looks around and notices that everyone else had retreated, so he quickly does the same.
While moving through the trees, Jax fervently wishes he could find the rest of the team. He knows they're around somewhere, but he has no idea where they made camp.
He checks on his partner in the digivice.
He dedigivolved down to Candlemon in order to get his energy back quicker.
"How ya doin there buddy?"
"Great, just great. Anyone get the number of that bus that hit me?"
"Very funny, but if you ever ignore my orders again, I'll throw you into the ocean. I wonder how that would work?"
"Okay, okay, I got it, but let's see how you like being stuck in some kinda box."
"Fair enough."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:39 am
The roar shook the trees, making everyone fall off.
Dax got back up, very annoyed, but then realizing what the roar came from.
It was time.
He ran off without saying a word and found himself stalking VictoryGreymon like Claire.
"I'll need to know you're name Soldier." He whispered to her.  

City in Slumber

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:54 am
Kazuki fell off the tree along with Dax. The roar took a big chunk of what confidence was left in him. Terriermon hung onto the tree with it's ears and gently floated down onto Kazuki's hair as he got up to dust himself. Turning side to side, he was looking for Dax. After finding him with another, Kazuki followed, making sure not to interrupt.

(Alright. RKs, make your last movement post and after I'll kick off the battle for us.)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:58 am
At blue, you're in time for the boss fight against victory greymon, both teams have taken out their opposers (Me and Cold) and ay now fight Victory Greymon)  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:05 am
Kazu and Veemon stand awestruck infront of Victorygreymon.
"S-s-so Veemon, do you reckon anyone's gonna come help?"
"...I hope so."
Kazu suddenly seems to get more energised!
"We gotta try our best!"
I'll protect you till the end buddy!"
Kazu and Veemon stand their ground before Victorygreymon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:17 am

-----Claire noticed Dax who had just come up behind her. "My name? I thought I already introduced myself." She laughed for a second, and then continued. "I'm Claire. And this..." She said, pointing to her digimon. "Is UlforceVeedramon, I just call him UV for short." She smiled, and then she noticed that there was someone else following Dax. "And who might you be?" She asked the boy.

----

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:30 am
Kazu notices Claire and Dax not too far away and runs over to them "Three heads are better then two right?" He said as he arrived, out of breath and shaky
"So we're really gonna fight this thing? I'm Kazu by the way, pleased to meet you."
"I'm Veemon, nice to meet you too!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:31 am
Jax notices four figures up ahead, and instantly recognizes one of them as Dax. The girl, he had seen at headquarters, but the third and fourth guys, he didn't recognize.
He hurries over to them to get an update on the situation.
"Uhm, hey guys. Anyone got a plan?"
"'I'm Jax by the way."Indicating the girl and two guys he didn't know.  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:39 am
(dude, like no spirits are on... I feel alone...)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:41 am

-----Claire looked at all of the people that had come over and smiled. "Looks like we really have a chance at getting what we need." She looked over at the two boys that had introduced themselves as Kazu and Jax. "My name is Claire." She replied to both of them. Then she pointed to UV "And this is my UlforceVeedramon, I jsut call him UV for short."

"It is always good to meet other Tamers and Digimon that are on our side."UV said to them. The two of them were now very anxious to join in the fight.

----

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:42 am
Kazu notices Jax "Hey I'm Kazu -"
"This is no time for introductions! We need a plan!" Veemon hops from foot to foot clearly very nervous.
"Right... Well I think attacking from numerous sides could work, you know keep him off balance?" Kazu adresses all af the group.
"I may be new but I'm good with tactics!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:49 am
Jax sighs inwardly in relief that someone is thinking up a plan. That last battle was a disaster.
"That sounds good, but I think an aerial assault is also warranted. Victory Greymon might take to the sky, and we have to discourage that.He could scorch the whole forest that way."  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:52 am
"Right, Hmm so maybe if we split into squads... Then two can hit him from either side and two can keep him grounded? Plus if we need a big hit everyone can attack at the same time, that way there's nowhere for him to run!"  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games