Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:44 pm
I am not replacing that window, Lil. Over half my roofers ended up in the hospital with smoke inhalation, and a few of them quit. Labor and Industries has been all over my butt and my rates went up. stare

Someone gimme a drink, there free on the house for me, Lil promised. And keep that she-wolf away from me. I will not donate to her cause, she can't have any of my pups.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:48 pm
Yes, drinks are on the house for you.

And stop whining, you found the damn cure. stare I kinda liked you better the other way.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:47 pm
Oh my, do you need help?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:50 pm
We seem to have lost our players somewhere in the timezone difference. The bartenders are always MIA, too. Jack seems to have logged out again, or he's lurking around somewhere... wink  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Angel_Donetelli

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:57 pm
Angel walked back in, still carrying the vodka and now a small stack of papers, wrapping her arms around Dr. Drake's waist. "Here you are sir, the cures that I researched for you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:26 am
"About time Nurse." He thumbed through them, blinking. "This crap works? How did they pull that off?" Getting to the end, he sighed. "They are crazy, all this talk of 'genetic work' and 'DNA chains'... Alright nurse, ready every single one, and put it into a pistol to be injected into the target." He blinks, then hands her the silver maul, easily 40 lbs weight. "And soak the head of that in it."  

DrakeSwordsbane

Angel_Donetelli

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:33 am
Giggles and pokes his cheek. "But Doctor, I think I need your help with all of this, I don't know if I can do it by myself..." Giggles again and hangs on him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:43 am
"What do you mea..." The retired doctor stares at the nurse, and his eyes widen. "Well now nurse, I didn't expect that. Come now, control yourself, we have work to do, unless you plan to get infected. I can't even understand how half of this works... just tell me what you need."  

DrakeSwordsbane

Angel_Donetelli

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:53 am
Reads him off the list of ingredients, stroking his cheek while she does, hanging all over him. "Dr. Drake all this work has probably tired you out...maybe you should go back to your room."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:58 am
"In the middle of an emerg.." And then the doctor notices cleavage exposed from the nurse's clinging. "Well, I guess a bit of research time couldn't hurt."  

DrakeSwordsbane

Angel_Donetelli

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:09 am
Giggles and plays with his hair. "You really need to rest more Dr. Drake, you won't want to wear yourself out..." Grabs his coat and starts to pull him back towards his room.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:14 am
"Well, resting is good, but I doubt you have that in mi.." The door shuts as she drags him in, the Doctor not really protesting.  

DrakeSwordsbane

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:05 pm
*As the door closes a ruffling of fabric can be heard, Both drake and angel look around but see nothing but an opened window, the curtain blowing in the wind. Someone or something has been rifling through the doctors files*

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:17 pm
Doc walks over, closes the window, and glances at the 'files'. "Whoever broke in here better have left my 'Busty Goddesses' magazine alone!" He growled in anger, sitting down heavily as he kicked the drawers shut.  

DrakeSwordsbane

Angel_Donetelli

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:23 pm
She went over to the window, looking around suspiciously before sitting down on his window seat, her drunken stupor taking it's toll. "So...someone was in here...which means they could still be here..."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games