Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:01 am
Seth felt a sharp pain in his leg for a moment then the pain was gone and he looked down at the pencil sticking out of it. Closing one eye he gripped the pencil and yanked it out, tossing the pencil to one side he looked at Atlanta. "It's fine." He assured her and turned his attention to Kimo. "So your almost one thousand years old, huh? That's a little old for a cat isn't it?" Seth wiped the blood from his leg where the pencil had lodged itself. "So what do we do now?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:35 am
Wait! What do you mean crooked cops? Diz was still walking through the dimly lit streets and hadn't really been paying attention to much of the goings on around him. How do you know they were crooked?

I have details on almost everyone in the city.

Oh. You tricked me into doing good!

Correct, but don't you feel better for it?

Not really. Diz turned a corner walking past a few big buildings occasionally taking a quick glance up at the gargoyles lined along them.

Has anyone ever told you how aggravating you are?

Yes.

Stop! Quick look back at that gargoyle.

Huh? Why? Diz stopped in his tracks and turned looking up at the building. What's so special about this one?

There's nothing special about it you idiot, didn't you see what was on top of the building?

No.

Hold on, I'll enhance your vision. There's someone up there!

Diz' vision seemed to get better as he looked up to the top of the building, as the person came into veiw he knew instantly who it was. Dazeray? What is she doing up there?

What are you asking me for? Ask her!

Diz focused for a moment making sure to only contact Dazeray and not let his thoughts flow into anyone elses mind. Dazeray? What are you doing up there? He asked her waving from the street below.

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:02 am
Dazeray jumped at Diz's 'voice'.
I'm just thinking. I'm sorry if Atlanta hurt you...
Dazeray spread her wings and fluttered, landing gracefully on the ground in front of him.
"Hey."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:27 am
Atlanta rigted herself and stood up. "I just don't know. Should I follow her? Or let her work it out on her own?" she grimaced. "Oh, s**t, I don't know, I'm not used to this whole emotional s**t! Kimo, you know her best, what should I do? Does she need space or what? I know she's mad at me." Atlanta let out humorless bark of laughter. "Some best friend I am. She finds out she has a split personality, and I top it by shittin all over her boyfriend for tryin to help. Great job, huh?"  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:08 am
Seth looked at Kimo waiting to hear his answer to Atlanta. Suddenly he looked at Atlanta as what she had said hit home in his brain. "Did you just say boyfriend?" He let out a slight snigger. "Oh, that is classic! You've gotta be kidding, right? Diz... Having a girlfriend, there's just no way." Seth rambled on not paying attention to whether or not anyone was listening.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:31 am
Diz watched as Dazeray fluttered to the ground in front of him. I owe you one Aisha.

Don't mention it.

"Hi." He replied to Dazeray looking around wondering where Kimo was, he soon realised that she must've left Kimo with the other two. "So, what were you thinking about all the way up there?" Diz asked grinning widely like an eight year old.

Nutrino Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:40 am
"Oh s**t." she glared at Seth and clenched her teeth. "You breath a word of this and your a** is mine." she said, making a sword twirl in the air. "I can do more than pencils." she said, pointedly lowering her gaze.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:15 pm
"No way! It's true! Wait... YOU are threatening me... With a sword?" Seth burst into laughter collapsing on the floor holding his stomach. "A sword? You just witnessed me get hit by a grenade and you threaten me with a sword?" He continued through his laughter. Finally he sat up and took a few deep breaths and looked at Atlanta. "Seriously though I won't say a word." He said completely serious.

Jedi Master Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:04 pm
Dazeray felt a slight blush ride up her cheeks.
I can't say it - I won't say it!
"You..." she breathed.
Dazeray fluffed her wings nervously.

Kimo snickered along with Seth.
Leave her along for once, Atlanta. She doesn't have enough privacy as it is because of me.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:49 pm
"Good, 'cause if you had you would have lost a ball, and I don't mean a child's toy." she said, sheathing her sword. "If you think so, Kimo." she began to walk around, looking for something to do. Suddenly got an idea. She ran to Seth. "Hey! Wanna make yourself useful and help me gather everyone? Have them go to this address." she scribbled down the address to the hotel she was staying at. "Hurry up! We don't have a minute t lose!" she ran off, looking for Christopher and Sonia.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:10 am
"Me?" He asked curiously wondering why, a sudden thought entered his mind. "It wasn't because of the explosion a few streets away was it? Because I can explain that..." He stopped noticing she was nervous about something. "It wasn't because of the explosion was it?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:51 am
"Gather everyone? Kimo, I'm gonna need some help from you here." Seth said as Atlanta ran off leaving the two of them alone. Seth picked Kimo up and began to walk out of the warehouse. "So, where do you think we should start looking?" He asked Kimo feeling very odd talking to a cat as he walked down the street.

Jedi Master Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:20 am
Suddenly Atlanta stopped. Leave Diz and Dazeray alone! I get the feeling they don't wanna talk now. I'll take care of them. You get Sonia and Christopher. Kimo will know who they are. Hurry hurry! she mindspoke to Seth. she ran of, looking for things the others might enjoy...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:30 am
Seth clenched his free hand into a fist angrily. "Will you people stop doing that? It's hard enough to look sane talking to a cat, but talking to voices in my head kinda makes it that bit more difficult. But yes I understand follow Kimo to Sonia and Christopher." He replied looking at the cat. "Well Kimo pal, it's your show."

Jedi Master Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:15 pm
Wimp. Atlanta devides herself and slows to a walk. She slowly channels herself, creating an image Seth and anyone else near can see. "Hey, don't you know you can just think what you wanna tell me if I start a conversion, right? It's not that difficult, just think like you're talkin to yourself, and I'll hear, as long as I'm already in your head. Really saves on cell phone bills." she adds thoughtfully. "Ya know, I really don't channel myself enough. Really helps when your committing a crime to have a lot of witnesses from a crowded place say they saw you and only a few sayin they saw you at the scene of the crime."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games