Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Simply_Suzu33

4,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:34 pm
Rei nodded, shambling over to the couch. "Y-yes please.." As she sat, she moved her bangs from her face. They were quite long, and covered a little past her nose. When Rei moved them, many white scars could be seen around her eyes and on her forehead. "T-thank you for b-being so n-nice.."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:42 pm
Michi approached her cautiously so she wouldn't frighten Rei. "Nice to meet. I'm Michi Yuzuki," she smiled gently at her.

"And I'm Izumi-chan! Nice to meet ya!"  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Simply_Suzu33

4,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:28 pm
Rei smiled shyly, about to hold out a hand to shake. Before it was fully extended, she remembered where she was. "Um, sorry..." She smiled sheepishly and blushed. "I s-sometimes m-mix up my c-customs..." When she brushed the hair from her face, it became apparent that Rei was a foreigner. Where was she from? Rei certaintly wasn't giving any hints.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:59 pm
Eliza walks up to the table with a sizable stack of invites in her hand. Alhough she had met Tamaki quite some time ago at a previous event - she wanted to invite both guests and Hosts alike!

Excuse me please...she says to them hand each an envelope. I'm having a little party and would so like it if y'all could come by?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php/?t=20311319&page=last&_gaia_t_=5844  

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100

The King of Hosts
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:57 pm
Tamaki looked up from the couch. "The Host Club welcomes all!" The blonde said happily and stood up. He took Rei's hand in his own, "And what may be the name of the princess who graces me with her presence now?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:47 pm
Rei blushed at the contact, but smiled none the less. "M-my name i-is R-rei. P-pleased t-to meet you." She hesitated to say her thoughts, but pushed aside her embarrassment momentarily. "Y-you're....v-very h-handsome." Rei smiled as best she could, her blush spreading farther.  

Simply_Suzu33

4,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:12 pm
"Nice to meet you, Rei-san,"she said, still smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:12 pm
Rei smiled warmly at the woman. "Please, j-just Rei. And, I-I'm very s-surprised a-at how w-welcoming everyone is." She looked around at the fancy, decorative wallpaper, her smile widening. "I-I didn't expect s-so many n-nice people here." Her stuttering had seemed less proficient than before. It seemed Rei had relaxed for the moment.  

Simply_Suzu33

4,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:03 pm
"The Host Club is filled with the most repectful and responsible students at Ouran Academy." Kairi said warmly. "I apologize for eavesdropping, but it is the truth." She picked up her tea and took a sip.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:52 pm
"I'm sorry, but it's a habit to call everyone 'san'. I hope you don't mind," she said.  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Simply_Suzu33

4,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:56 pm
At first, the comment from Kairi confused her. "H-huh..? I-i didn't think o-of it a-as evasd-dropping." Rei smiled again. "I-i enjoy others' i-input." She then looked to Michi, nodding in understanding. "I-i see. A-are you just n-naturally f-formal?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:14 pm
"Yes, I'm naturally formal," she smiled. "I guess it was because of how my father raised me."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Simply_Suzu33

4,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:37 pm
Rei just smiled blankly. "I understand. Is your father...a nice man?" It was hard for Rei to talk about family, simply because she had none. Her mother, father, little sister and herself were in a car accident only a few months back. Rei was the only survivor, but she lost a few years of her memory due to a major concussion. That is where the scars on her head came in.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:32 pm
"Yes... My father was kind and well-respected...," Michi folded her hands together. "But I can't see him anymore." Michi looked up at Rei and grinned. "If you like, you can come over to my house and visit sometime. My mother loves it when I bring friends over."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Simply_Suzu33

4,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:05 pm
Rei shook her head 'no'. "I-I'd hate to be a burden. I would l-love to have you o-over for dinner sometime, though." It wasn't that Rei didn't wish to go. It was that she had no clue how to react in a family setting after the accident, and she didn't want to bust out into tears when they were talking. "I-it's just me, b-but I consider m-myself a d-decent cook." She let out a little laugh.  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff