Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:58 am
::Maune's fox ears twitches:; ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:23 am
*walks in yawning and stretching, glaring at Icy* Dangit! Guy can't get any rest around here with you kicking and yelling at him! scream I left to finish my nap out. Been up all night watching Filia and Suede Shoes. *grabs cup of coffee and lounges at a table* Got to see first hand what Filia is capable of and I must admit, you got a real lot of hooligan women! twisted She's an artist, that one is...would love to see more of her work.*looks at watch* Speaking of, I got some "things" to handle today so I'll be in and out. See ya...*walks out of thread*  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:23 am
User Image

Stronger than steel,
Hotter than the sun;
bandaidd won't stop,
'til she gets the job done!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:38 am
*grabs bandaidd under her arms and drags her out* OH NO! NOT THIS TIME!!! scream *tosses her on her sweet little keister* Where in the heck is my bruiser when I need him!!! stressed You got lucky this time honey! Don't have time to prank but let that be your first and only warning. I don't pardon twice in a row! twisted *goes back behind counter and fumes* Can't handle this on my own. I'ma tear Flame a new one when I see him again!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:46 am
::Maune blinks as he looks over at Icy then he finishes up his coffee::  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:49 am
*shakes head and nods at Maune* Yeah, that's what we have to deal with on a daily basis. trust me, it gets worse as the day goes on. But, these are the repercussions for pranking one another...*finishes Coke and checks Jello-Shots* Ah, firm and ready!*takes them out and starts cutting them up for shot cups* Can I get you another cup of coffee Maune? Sorry to ask so late... redface  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:53 am
leko-chan's pranking post time in the Song Train thread, Page 83 is ... New PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:26 pm ... in my CST time zone.

leko-chan
hello lily dear...
nothing personal - just business

*pulls a monte negro lily from behind her back that is laces with hypnotic dust and forces it over stargazers nose. stargazer is not out of sorts and stumbling around mumbling things that make no sense*

don't' worry dear it'll wear off in a few minutes.

Miss leko-chan YOU ARE BUSTED! For your punishment/sentencing, you are now required to roll a Random Number between 1 and 13 to determine your fate ...  
lady leko-chan rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 1, 2, 1 Total: 14 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:53 am
*leko lifts her eyes to the lily*
yes irony is such a sweet vengeance!
*snickers and lights up a clove*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:56 am
Icy Reign
*shakes head and nods at Maune* Yeah, that's what we have to deal with on a daily basis. trust me, it gets worse as the day goes on. But, these are the repercussions for pranking one another...*finishes Coke and checks Jello-Shots* Ah, firm and ready!*takes them out and starts cutting them up for shot cups* Can I get you another cup of coffee Maune? Sorry to ask so late... redface

Thats alright Icy. Its ok I know about late posts ^^ and no that is fine but can I try one those jello-shots? ^^  
lady leko-chan generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 11!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:58 am
*leko-chan hisses loudly as the number is randomly chosen*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:04 am
@Dougherty: OUT YOU GO!

@Maune: Sure sweetie! You don't have to ask, just grab one and have at it! wink

@Leko: That's alright dear...it was worth it and we will get him back...Nosey little things these coppers are... twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:09 am
Alright ^^ ::Maune grabs one of the jello-shots and holds it then downs it in one shot:; mmm tasty ^^  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:10 am
blasted copers!!
*takes a deep drag of her clove and blows smoke rings in the air*
what is a CS sentencing anywho?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:15 am
"Community Service". Ms. Gilda will be the one to determine what will constitute as your punishment since you rolled an 11. It'll range from serving drinks at a bar to paying a fine. Let's hope she's feeling generous and gives you temp. bartender!

@Maune: Glad you like them! Have another love...  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady leko-chan rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 6, 2, 6, 6 Total: 26 (5-30)

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:16 am
oh i hope so too - I'll need to send her flowers or something to butter her up.
^_^

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games