Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:03 am
"This is bad," Robert said. "We have to figure out what we're going to do."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:11 am
"i don't know what you guys are going to do but i think we should talk this over with some on of your kind who has high athority" said Xram as he leaned back  

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:18 am
"We have to make sure, you can't make war on the Weres without all the facts." She sat behind the desk and put her head in her hands.

Misha watched the young man from her vantage in the trees. She watched fascinated as he took out the beast. She liked interesting. When he left she followed him. Her nose wrinkled at the cigarette but her ears perked when his tummy growled. How cute, she thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:25 am
"I know," Robert said. "We need to figure it all out before we take action."  

Dameon Black

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:27 am
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Dante felt eyes upon him, not just the eyes of those who occasionally passed him, but something was watching him. "Here kitty, kitty." He called out, smirking to himself a bit as he took another drag of his cigarette, slowly moving along. That was his first rule to things, if you're out in an open area, keep moving and don't stop. Due to the fact that he was a bounty hunter, people of all types weren't too fond of him and some would even try to attack him for doing his job. Oh well, brought in more money.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:37 am
"Xram, is there anything more you can tell us.? Damn I may have to go out to the Retreat."

Misha's ears twitched when he spoke. She wondered how he sensed her. At this point, it would be dangerous to follow but she had been bored lately, and it began to feel like a game. She followed, sticking to the shadows.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:39 am
Xram shook his head "not really except they will kill there own kind just to kill those 3 in those group who was with me was my litle brother and now he is dead because of me" said Xram breaking apart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:43 am
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Dante was quick to finish his cigarette before pressing the lit end to his tongue, extinguishing it as he did so. He flicked the butt of it off into the street, not really caring as he headed into a small diner since his stomach growled. He sat himself at the counterand ordered himself a coffee and a ham and cheese omlet, even though he hated them, but it was cheap and his money had to last him awhile since he wasn't any big shot bounty hunter. His eyes darted about even few seconds, mainly towards the windows and the doors.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:47 am
"What now?" Robert asked Nike. "Are we going out to the Retreat?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:49 am
"i don't care what happens but i'm in" said Xram standing up (final-fantasy music plays....Xram joined the party!)  

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:51 am
"That is just sad. Why don't you sleep off the drink. Maybe I'll have an idea in the morning."

Misha watched him go into the diner. She came around the side as not to be seen. She peeked in the window and saw the man eating. He didn't seem to be enjoying himself. She liked watching him. He had an economy of movement that was quite sexy. Like not a single gesture was wasted. She saw him look her way and jerked back, her heart beating. She smoothed down her hair, making sure her ears didn't pop out. No reason to scare the locals.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:55 am
"allright well i'll be in the ally sleeping if anyone wants to know" sais Xram as he stood up and streched  

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:58 am
Robert sighed again and realised that he had been biting his lip again and that it was bleeding again. "What now?" he asked Nike. "Do we think of a plan?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:05 am
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

He had caught a glimpse of who had been watching him and chuckle dto himself, whoever was watching him wasn't a match for him, so there was no need to start something. He picked up the coffee he had been served and took a slow drink, savoring the bitter taste of black coffee. Mmm. Earthy. He picked up his fork and poked at the poorly made meal, but started eatting anyways. Atleast he was able to eat instead of bumming food off people or looking in the trash cans for something edible.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:19 am
as Xram got to a corner he then sat down and passed as he was thinking about all his friends slautered in that fight  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games