Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:32 pm
((Okay, so I've scanned this thread and don't see any sort of warning from Black. Not going to try searching through the other threads. I honestly don't remember Black saying anything to Karrie about... baking... here.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:42 pm
{{I don't believe he really has warned you, Karrie. I probably would have remembered. I'm not scanning through the thread for it. Don't worry too much about it, though. It's a joke I'm sure. Lighten up... you'll live longer.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:15 am
(( My apologies I have not warned you Karrie...But I have had some words with Dame....I guess I never got around to chastising you too....I will make sure you are made aware sooner or later. Or Dame will......damn gossiping nurses stressed ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:19 am
(( oh yea just to let you know because you probably didnt know but Exor and Series1 were brought in a while ago already but no harm no foul... ))

* flits in after recieving a phone call from the nurses about a couple unconcious patients. As he walks into the room he notices Exor and his companion in it. He looks over their charts and recording that their vitals were stable at the moment heads back up to the front desk and leaves word about the party later in the evening and to call him if anything changes before finally heading back out to the MW *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:23 am
{{They already know that. In Exor's recent massive posts, he explained everything. Long story short: the previous Exor and Alyraena that were brought in were doppelgangers rather than the real Exor and Alyraena. What will happen to the doppelgangers has yet to be explained.}}  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:29 am
(( ok....would of been nice for me to know that....and I havent heard the word doppleganger in forever... ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:43 am
{{I think it was assumed that you would have gone through and read his posts, though you probably don't have that kind of time, usually. It starts in Gensokyo, then the "everywhere else" thread that has mostly been used for dame's apartment, and then concludes at MW... from there Exor and Alyraena were moved here.}}  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:06 am
BlackR.16
(( DAME AND KARRIE scream scream What did I tell you?! Anyone catching them baking will recieve a reward. Reward amount TBD))

((We weren't baking here, tyvm. We moved it to my apartment, asshat. xp So don't jump down our throats.

blaugh wink I love you, Black!

Also, they both have massive burns and such like that, you might want to do more than "check their vitals". rofl Exor was literally on the verge of dying. 3nodding ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:08 am
{{I bet Karrie would like to "jump" down your throat, Dame.

Alright, that might be a little vulgar even for me, but I'm not taking it back! ninja }}

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:10 am
((...

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Member, he already did that! dame "forced/made" him at MW when she "broke it in". xd twisted ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:17 am
{{pft... just because you did it once before doesn't mean the desire goes away rolleyes }}  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:24 am
((I'm not saying it does, dumbbutt. rolleyes ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:42 am
<<< Children, children... And there's a pair of Exors and Alyraenas in Black's sweatdrop How strange... Oh, did I mention that I am faintly aglow with an unnatural fire, as per my avvie? It doesn't DO anything as of yet, but it's there... And Rae is on death's door, having carried my heaviness the entire way back and hardly stopping to eat or rest. Malnutrition and exhaustion in both of us, and I'm in the same type of weird strange coma that I was in the last time I was admitted, she's just burned and beaten and bleeding and malnourished and completely overtired, not to mention emotionally a wreck, if I had to guess... And now I go out with ma to get food so I don't wind up the same way ninja

P.S. I have a lot to say about Damey's 'diet' and her 'baking' but I don't have the time. I was going to interrupt them for you, Lord Black, but I was unable to do so at the time. I'll try harder next time, sir! >>>  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:54 am
*even in her feverish, poisoned state bandaidd sees she is last on the acuity list and isn't going to get any help if she doesn't help herself. she looks around the room from where she is and tries to identify where the medications might be... no idea how to counter a demonic grunny poisoning, it just never was part of her training.
finally, she sees a refrigerated glass cabinet full of stoppered phials and determines that is where she needs to go. she rolls, and makes it to the floor with a grunt and then finds the cabinet again and keeps the target in sight as she struggles along the floor toward it.*

bandaidd
Crew

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:00 am
{{It's so hard to get good treatment around here!}}  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games