Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:05 pm
Sora chuckled at Derek's impatience. When they reached the changing rooms he slipped his hand out of Derek's and went into one of the stalls and locking the door.

"I love it," Amy said. "Thank you so much Erin."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:08 pm
Tomoyo and Kazumi nodded and went into the dressing room and tried on their bathing suits.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:22 pm
blake went into a stall and closed the door after derek practically ran into it. blake changed derek into his first and then tried his own on. derek was pretending he was spiderman as blake changed bak out and started to get derek's clothes ready for him to change into.

"no problem kiddo." i said as i slipped into the bottoms of my bikini. i looked in the mirror to see if i looked at least ok in it. kazumi? is this bikini to girly? or just rite? im not sure, im on the fence if i look perfect in it or just plain awkward. i thought to kazumi.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:27 pm
"I think it looks great," Amy told Erin, twirling around like a ballerina.

Sora left the stall after trying his swimming shorts on and waited for Blake and Derek.  

Faithful Fire
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:29 pm
Kazumi gave Erin a thumbs up. 'It looks perfect!' She thought.
Tomoyo looked at herself in the mirror, blushing. 'Hmm...' She thought. Kazumi looked at her and winked, making her blush even more.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:44 pm
i chuckled thanks. i thought blushing. "rite..i forgot you can read minds too, amy...so yes to this one? no other ones?" i said as i smiled and changed bak into my clothes.

"no! i wanna go out like this that way i can swim the second we get ther!" derek said to blake angrily as he pushed blake's hands away from him as he tried to put his shirt on him. "derek. dont you talk bak to me. if you want to go swimming you're gonna listen to me. now change out of the trunks now and put your clothes on. do you want me togo get erin. cuz you kno that she'll come in here even tho its says boys only." blake said as he tried to get derek's shirt over his head. "no you wont. and thats acting like a wuss. not a very good boyfriend if you do that. tatling on a four year old." derek argued bak calmly but sternly and crossed his arms. blake took a deep breath. he put his shirt down with his pants and stepped out of the stall. "derek you're gonna b in big trouble. ill b bak in 2minutes. and you better be changed and ready to go or me and you arent going to the beach." he said thro clenched teeth. "sora make sure to keep an eye on derek. make sure he doesnt run out out." and he stormed out and walked over to wait outside the girls dressing room.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:51 pm
"Just that one," Amy said, nodding, still spinning. "Blake's waiting for you, he's having trouble with Derek."

Sora stood right outside the door of the stall Derek was in, so that he wouldn't be able to get out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:17 pm
i nodded, ugh..wats derek doing now? "retorical question amy.dont answer. go wait with tomoyo and kazumi while i go help blake." i said pulling my shoes on and getting my new bikini. i walked out of the dressing room sure enough, blake was ther waiting for me. he leaned up against the wall with an angry impatient look on his face. "hey...wats going on with derek?" i asked hiding my bikini behind my bak so he cudnt see. "he wont change out of his trunks and change into his clothes. he wont listen to me. i told him i wud go get you and you wud go in even if its the boys dressing room. are you gonna go in ther and get him?" he asked trying to look behind my bak at my bikini. i shoved his hands bak to him and told him, "ya ill go. trust me ill get him in his clothes and outa ther." i said turning but keeping my bak away from him. "wat r u hiding behind ther?" he asked squinting at me. "you're gonna hav to wait and see." i said blushing.

derek paced in the stall then got an idea. he looked under the stall to see sora standing ther. so he crawled into the next one and the next one til he got to the last one over by the entrance. i walked in and saw derek looking over in sora's direction. i cleared my throat at him and stepped into the boys dressing room. "and wher do you think you're going?" i asked sternly and pulled derek up on his feet and took him over to wher sora was.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:26 pm
Tomoyo and Kazumi changed out of their bathing suits and waited with Amy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:45 pm
"uh..oh" was all derek cud say as i pretty much dragged him bak to the stall. "hey! you're a girl you arent supposed to be in here." said some guy who looked around my age. he was looking at me coldly. i glared bak and said with acid dripping into my voice daring him to try and throw me out. "listen. my littl brother here is gonna get in big trouble if we arent out of the store in 2minutes now do you want to be the reason why we get abused?" "nevermind you're fine." he said terified and practically ran out of the dressing rooms. "and you!" i said looking at derek, "get in ther and get dressed or im not getting you swim trunks and you arent going to the beach. do you understand me?" he nodded and went into the stall and came out in 10seconds. wow. i can be realy scary sometimes...blake better watch himself.... i thought. derek sora and me walked out of the boys dressing room, blake looked at me and then wat was in my hand and then bak at me and grinned. i completely forgot i had my bikini in my hand.. "so thats wat you wer hiding from me." he said looking me in the eyes, which of course made me blush like hell. derek saw amy and ran straight to her, away from me. 'didnt i tell you she wud go in ther derek?' blake thought. derek shot him a glance that said 'dont talk to me.'  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:54 pm
Tomoyo and Kazumi watched Erin turn a dark shade of pink and just watched the scene unfold. They didn't stare, though, and turned their gazes to people around the store.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:12 pm
i cud feel that my cheeks wer on fire, "uh.come on guys lets go get these suits checked out so we can go." i said and walked quickly towards the check out stands.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:16 pm
Tomoyo and Kazumi walked with Erin to the check out stand. They put their bathing suits on the stand and Tomoyo took out her money.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:31 pm
everyone followed me to the check out stand. "ok everyone put your suits up here." i said motioning to the pile me tomoyo and kazumi had started. derek handed his trunks to blake and then quickly retreated to amy and grabbed her hand standing slightly behind her. sorry i was mean to you derek. but you need to start listening to blake too. i thought to derek and gav him my best apologetic face. he came out from behind amy but still stood hand in hand with her. blake handed me his and dereks trunks and looked over at the suit i was getting. he leaned down to whisper somethin in my ear but you cud still tell he had laughter in his voice, "a littl pink for you isn't it?" he pulled bak and waved his wallet infront of my face before i cud say anything. i took it and payed the $45.79 to the girl working at the check out stand. "thanks hav a nice day." she said in a dead voice. we left quickly with our suits in our plastic target bag. "alright who's ready for the beach?" i said turning around to face my flock.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:43 pm
Tomoyo and Kazumi smiled. "I am!" Tomoyo said, excitement evident in her tone. She'd never been to the beach, but she had learned how to swim in a lake. Kazumi smiled. "So how far is the beach from here?"  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games