Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Ruins of Kameko Academy(Closed Forever, Its Been A Fun Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:19 am
((lol))
senku sat there for a long while until he finally got bored and decided to do some training."alright lets try this out" heading into a building where the walls where still intacted. he then made a clone of himself and took out one sword that glowed white and in the other hand one that had a black glow to it"this is only training so please dont try to do anything carzy" he said talking to himelf as he swiched to his light side and begun  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:26 am
"The school almost becomes a projector in ways flash memories before your eyes, usually bad ones... Kind of like a defense, when I approach the old science room, not only do memories come to you but the memories attack you.... They choose your happiest memory in you life and make it into a complete wreck... And the worst thing about it you forget the good memory and its replaced with the school fake memory...." he holds his arm and some blood seeps through the shirt  

dawgybites

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:29 am
"I wonder if the school has two halves then..one good...and one bad...it would definetely explain how Lightblood was allowed to come in."Kameko says touching the walls of the school.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:30 am
"Something is inside the Science room.... something no one could imagine..."  

dawgybites

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:32 am
senku finshed up his training session and forgot almost all that happen"hmmmmmm now what am i missing?" senku sat there wide eyes then took off running" CRAP WHERE THE HECK IS EVERYBODY!" he said leaving a large dust trail and the wind began to pick up small things like dust rocks and occasionnally a cat(XD)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:41 am
"Lets go check it out. It shouldn't be that bad."Reiko said walking in the direction of the old science room.

Shana followed with her arms crossed and William next to her.

Nana walked with Kameko.

gas powered stick

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:47 am
senku reached a dead end and all the rocks including the cat it senku at full speed"ow" he said as the cat hopped off his face and walked away  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:51 am
Reiko turned around to everyone."I will go in first. I am sure I will be fine."she says walking into the room.  

gas powered stick

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:56 am
senku slumpped down and sighed while a girl that looked almost faded with cold red eyes appeared in front of him smiling. senku gripped his swrd tight and quickly stood up"wha- what do you want" he said as she just stood there smiling in front of him" hello HELLO AWNSER ME!" he said getting annoyed by her stare  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:59 am
Reiko touches the wall as she walks around the room.

"There is n-"Reiko starts. But she soon finds herself on the floor.

"Wh-whats going?!"Reiko says.

The door shuts behind her.

"Reiko!"Shana says trying to open the door

gas powered stick

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:04 pm
senku hears someone yell"hm" he said to himself while the girl began to speak
girl"arent you going to go see whats going on or are you probably going to sit back and enjoy the show" she said still staring at him while senku went past her and put away his sword while the faded figure layed there dead from his slice. senku took off to where he heard the voice  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:11 pm
aertys
senku hears someone yell"hm" he said to himself while the girl began to speak
girl"arent you going to go see whats going on or are you probably going to sit back and enjoy the show" she said still staring at him while senku went past her and put away his sword while the faded figure layed there dead from his slice. senku took off to where he heard the voice

What voice?  

gas powered stick

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:13 pm
((i thought someone yelled out Reiko sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:15 pm
aertys
((i thought someone yelled out Reiko sweatdrop ))

((yeah. Sorry...I wasn't sure if you were running to someone else. O.O Go ahea.lol.))  

gas powered stick

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:18 pm
((lol ))

senku continued until he was near the science room and saw a small group"um whats going on"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games