Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:13 pm
koleno watched eagerly hoping the crystal would breaked
the robot swatted kaimei away and blasted at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:09 pm
Hikaru began to get warm. She uncurled her body which reviled what Roy had done to her. She began to stir but she did not wake. She mumbled something. "Kaimie....."  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:13 pm
(bump)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:53 am
(bump)  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:33 am
Kaimei saw the blast coming at him he moved from it and ran towards the robot stood on top the gun and hit the gun but it barely even left a dent. Kaimei ran up the arm and kick the robot in the head.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:40 am
A few more slashes and the Crystal was shattered. "All right I broke it, what happens now?" Carson asked, knowing full well that there was no way the crystal had absorbed any energy from him and he made sure not to use any of his powers when breaking it.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:38 am
a large beam shot up form the crystal remains as orbs of energy flew form the mansiona nd returned back to the realm.koleno smiled as he watched the energy flow free.he looked up and and ran over to carson and pushed him out of the way of a falling cage.
a cage fell ontop of kyo as the bars flowed with energy to keep him from escaping.."did you fools really think it'd be that easy...sure i trapped all the realm's energy but it was a trap set for you...i was baiting this young boy which thanks to you walked right into my lair...now my creation is complete!i have enough of your friend's energy to know how you all tick...and with the boy here my beast will be invincible!"roy laughed as a large demon with tentacles on his back dropped from the ceiling.the tentacles shot out and grabbed the cages and attached them to its back.two cages appeared ech one holding tehcno or marx as a tentacle grabebd techno's cage and atatched it to its back."now mr.reaper let me show you what the power of the darker side of the fei's can do!"he laughed as t demon opened marx's cage and ate marx asorbing his power as roy teleported him the demon and carson to a platform.the demon roared as its appearance added werewolf features a she slashed at carson  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:48 am
The Werewolf looking thing was stopped by a blast of Grey Energy. "You didn't think I'd be all out of tricks did you?" Carson said as the Susanoo appeared again. This time it seemed to take Kyo's form.

"Whew, it's a good thing I can go into my little death trance, otherwise you would've been shafted there buddy." Kyo said, his body limp, his soul having left it to be used by Carson. "You better friggin return my soul when this is over, there are still things I have left to do with Cassie." Kyo said to Carson and the reaper just smiled and twirled his scythe and their combined power began to flow out.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:00 pm
roy began laughing do you really think you'll win?tell me how much do you know about marx?did you know hes not your normal werewolf.."he smirked as the demon punched carson with a anaergy covered fist which hurt both him and kyo's soul."marx has a natural ability he can pierce any defenses protected by a beign who is called forward such as your little friend there...plus you can't hurt my demon without hurting your dog friend."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:06 pm
Carson responded by slicing the monster's neck with Kollin, except no blood came out making it look like the the werewolf dodged.

Kyo hurt a little but he was able to shrug it off, if they could quickly and painlessly kill them then the two of them would be able to resurrect their friends.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:11 pm
roy laughed at the two as the demon began using marx's fighting style and kneed at the two.

koleno shook his head as he looked aorund and got a idea.you guys wait till the demon reaches to grab someone else and slice the tentacle!he sent to carson as he placed his hands together and began chanting a creatures chant.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:34 pm
Carson snapped his fingers and suddenly the monster turned around to attack Roy. "My scythe has the power to take control of anything it cuts, so long as there's no blood." Carson said with a smile, knowing Roy would have to switch out people then he could have Kyo slice the tentacle and then go in for the kill.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:49 pm
roy smirked evily"you don't knw me very well do you..."roy said as hiis eyes glowed.suddenly the cut healed as the demon turned to carson. as roy reversed the power and toke contorl of the sycthe"many things work both ways and your no exception you little brat.."he said as he snapped his figners and the dmeon backed off as he walked toward's carson and wa sifnrotn of him in a flash and grabbe dhis sycthe.his eyes filled with cold hate that sent chills down even the bravest of beings."you think you can waltz in here and beat me because your a reaper?"he said as he began to crush kollin in his hands."well the cold reality is this...you are a bug...a little brat."he said as the air bcame cold as ice as the sky began to turn black."no one has ever seen my true form because its only freed when i have a great distaste for someone or something..."he hissed coldly as his fangs began to grow longer."both of you i loathe kyo for several reasons but just looking at you makes me hate you..."he said crushing kollin more as his shadow began to snake up around roy."tell me...what is your darkest fear...."

koleno watched heplessly trying to hurry and finish the chant  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:01 pm
Carson wordlessly entered his Reaper Form. His anger and rage began to make Kyo's Susanoo form change as well. "You forget your place Fei." The Grimm Reaper said and suddenly Kollin reappeared in his hands. "You cannot kill Death." he said menacingly. Kyo's Susanoo form finished its change and now Kyo was ready for the fight as well.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:08 pm
as long as it can be touched...it can die!"he said as he turned into a giant shadow tornado and began to transform."today i will show that death can die!"he said a gold seal appeared on the tornado as gold chaisn wrapped around the tornado"my family's old seal...its worn out its welcome!"roy hissed as the seal shattered allowing roy to fully transform  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games