Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:53 pm
Tele looked at Alex in surprise. "But won't they want to go on the treasure hunt as well? Besides, there aren't even any rules that apply after you hit the 5th basement floor of the library. Or was that the 6th?..." Struck by this new conundrum Tele got out his big Book 'o Rules and opened it to the right page on the fist try. "Hmm...lesse...something about how the rules only apply within 100ft of the school's altitude," he observed, "Hmm, so I wonder if that would apply for if you're in the air as well?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:30 pm
"I see. Well then, I suppose I'll just let them be. I'll let the disciplinary members who want to go on the hunt to do so. They won't be wearing the pin, sash, and gloves of the Committee so they won't impose on the other students" Alex said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:40 pm
Maria looked up at Jordan, still in a bit of shock, "Uh... Yeah..." She said then kinda spaced out.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:47 pm
((Ugh... Been away from home... so long... away from internet XP Needs... Summary of past events since last... tuesday XP))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:42 pm
"Excellent!" Tele said, clapping his hands; the tower of cards that he had already rebuilt fell over. "Well then, I hope you have a wonderful day. Or night. Suppose I'm referring to tomorrow? Oh, and thanks again for 'finding' my ID. I'll be sure not to 'loose' it again."

Jordan looked at the ground and stared off at the grounds as they walked. It was looking like this year would certainly be more 'interesting' than the first one. She opened the dorm's main doors and made her was to her room, Maria behind her. When they got to the room she glanced at the shower, but at this point she was to tired to take one. Instead she got ready for bed and went to sleep with a "'night" to Maria.

((lesse... form tuesday...well, pretty much nothing major, but Jordan &Maria got in trouble for being in the woods earlier. there'll be a timeskip to the next morning..in the next post ^^))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:44 pm
Timeskip to the next morning!

((*cough* too lazy to post anything right now >.>))  

Wolfyofthesky

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:44 pm
((I was waiting for your return so i could make myself known so i could try and team with you on this next quest.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:47 pm
((Wah! Fav..um..I guess you guy should talk to each other the next day...sorry 'bout the timeskip; but it is... NON REFUNDABLE! Mwahahahaha!! ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:51 pm
((It's cool.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:49 pm
The day before, Alex had let Telemachus know the student who stole his ID card had been punished before he left the student council room. He would be on patrol around the school today, but there would be much less members of the Disciplinary Committee with him.

Currently, it was still early in the morning. Alex had managed to acquire other students for his teaching program. Spencer managed to become one of them. The guys of Wolfe Hall had found out that their RA was in face Alex. All lower level darkness and manipulation students of Wolfe hall had been 'conscripted' under Alex's mentorship. Jordan would be getting a wake up call for training. It was still a while before breakfast. Alex always got up early to work out and he was making sure his students would be doing the same thing.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:46 pm
((darn ti...didn't make a rule about opposite sexes in the dorms for the morning XP))

Jordan stretched and and opened her eyes. She wasn't exactly a morning person, but she wasn't one of those morning-zombies either. She literally floated out of bed in excitement, today was the rank-up day! And she was pretty confidant she would rank up. She took a quick shower and left her hair to air dry. She got up real close to Maria and poked her to see if she'd wake up.

((and if anybody's wondering, or if you'd just like to know; pretty much after a rank up you magically get better. To the level of the rank; or whatever. So it's nice. And stuff.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:36 pm
((would there be like a main desk in each residence or one for all residences?))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:35 am
((XP I hates my conditions... I can barely get on these days XP))

Rock arrived in the school parking lot aboard his white mazda without causing un uproar like usual. He was in his ''concentrating bubble''. He was still unable to manage any sort of aerial stunts, not even jump higher than the usual human... Will I rank up even in this state? Was the question hacking at his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:42 pm
((@eternal- you mean like an info-desk/greeting desk/etc. in the dorms? if so, then yeah. And there is a magical person that is always there if you need them that manages it.

@angelicos- >.> ah, so sad, so sad. at least you're here ^^ and for the rank-up, if you 'specialize' in just one part of your I'ras (in your case water) then your rank is independent of your second power (flight). I.e. your flight develops independently of your water. Meh, I make it up as I go XP))

When Maria just mumbled something and turned over, Jordan shrugged and decided to let her sleep. She was glad that she hadn't gotten any homework yesterday. She left without her bag, she shouldn't need it today. Leaving the dorm she squinted in the sunlight. She cut across the grass to the cafeteria and grabbed a breakfast of just eggs. She sat down and ate them quickly. She watched the other excited students around the room as she ate.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:58 pm
Alex walked to the info desk in the dorm Jordan was in and asked the receptionist to call Jordan for a wake up call, not knowing the girl was up already.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games