Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:17 pm
"When I was 14. I had been buying some really strong medicine on the black market with a group of people I had met in that town, and the police came in and tried to break us all up. Luckily, I just spent a night in jail and then was released. Really weak judicial system in that little town... I was really lucky. They decided to prosecute the much older people who were arrested with me."

She smiled over at Kits. "Your turn!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:19 pm
Yeah, that is lucky. *looks down at her drink for a moment* I can't think of anything. sweatdrop I haven't played this before.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:27 pm
Amy patted her shoulder. "It's ok. Tommy can..."

Suddenly, Amy yawned big. When she was done, she shook her head and laughed softly.

"Oh man. I guess I'm more tired than I thought. Maybe I should actually start picking stuff up instead of playing the game before I get too tired to do it. We can save all this stuff for the next party. We now know that Friday probably isn't a good day to do it. Maybe we can try a Sunday next."

She got up and started picking up stuff, Tommy cleaning up the bar area.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:30 pm
It's too bad more people didn't show up. *sighs* I'll try to be on time next time too. sweatdrop

*goes around and starts packing away the decorations*

*watches Kits closely from her spot on the counter, hissing at Tommy whenever he gets too close*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:33 pm
When everything was picked up, Amy looked at Tommy, Jessi and Kits and smiled.

"Well, even though not many people showed up, I had fun. I still think it's just a good learning opportunity. It'll help us plan our next party better! Great job tonight, you guys. See you later."

She hugged each of them and then started to trek home. She didn't plan on waking up Karrie. It was late and she still felt a little burned from earlier tonight.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 pm
Good night, Amy! *picks Silver up from the counter while Tommy moves the sleeping woman to one of the lounge chairs so she'll be more comfortable, then says good night to him and Jessi and heads home*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:43 pm
(( Awww! gonk I'm so sorry that I missed your party, Amy! redface

I'll try to remember next time, should you have another one. sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:11 pm
{{Aww. smile Thank you Faerie. We'll look forward to having you at the next party, then! And thank you to everyone else who PMed me saying they were sorry for missing the party. We might have another party on a Sunday. Maybe that day will work better for everyone. But don't worry! We WILL have another one. There was a lot of interest in this and I'm thinking it was just a bad day to pick. Thanks everyone!}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Neko~Kit

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:16 pm
(( lol sorry i was here but i kept seeing you get on and off so i went out for dinner sorry XP ill try and make it and actually contribute for the next one ^_^ btw i love your outfit cuwen!!! ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:57 pm
{{Thanks Neko! biggrin }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:33 pm
After Amy had eaten her breakfast at Karrie's, she had gotten ready and had enough sense about her to finally transfigure an outfit after she had showered. Then, she went to Aqua Springs. She had thought about picking Thistle up on the way over, but it was Sunday and she knew that her little pony would probably want to spend more time with her friends.

When she walked into AS, she took some papers a staff member handed her and went over to sit on a lounge chair by the pool.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:45 pm
Glancing up from her paperwork, Amy looked over the enormous pool. The black inflatable mound was still in the center of it, barely moving.

Amy smirked and concentrated. Moments later, thin jets of water began to shoot out from the edges of the pool and land on the black climbing mound. It was like target practice! Much more enjoyable than archery, Amy thought.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:08 pm
When Dec, Dame, and Miru arrive at Aqua Springs, Dec gives Miru a little hug, "Don't worry. I really think you will enjoy this. I'll meet you ladies inside."

Dec goes into the men's locker room and undresses. He brushes Rasu down to lower the amount of fur that would come off in the water. Then he puts his stuff away in a locker and padlocks it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:09 pm
When a group of people came into the entrance building, Jessi smiled brightly at them. "Hello everyone! Welcome to Aqua Springs! Let me know if I can help you with anything."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:25 pm
-Miru smiles at Dec- I do like water and swimming... -follows along behind dame-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games