Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ

I know it's hard to feel like I don't care at all. Where you are and how you feel,
With these lights off as these wheels keep rolling on and on and on and on and on...
Slow things down or speed them up. Not enough or way too much. How are you when I'm gone?

Chance ventured into the Great Hall, obviously late for the feast. The Sorting looked about done, which was good. That meant he'd only have to do his stupid introduction once or twice instead of several times. The redhead glanced over to the Slytherin table, searching for Virgil. Had he made it back already? After their carriage ride, Chance went up to the tower for a little while. He wanted to be alone, so he could think about things. After a while, he knew he had to come down here to do his Prefect duties. The teen sighed before approaching the table. There were only six First Years, as of now. Not too big of a group, thankfully.

Chance cleared his throat. "So... Hey. My name is Chance Carlson, and... I'm a Prefect, so if you have any questions, ask me... or one of the other Prefects. After Sorting is finished, the feast will begin, and after that, we'll start our journey to the Ravenclaw Tower, so don't wander off between now and then, got it?" That went well. Chance sat down, returning to his silent state. He occasionally shot nervous glances at the main entrance to the Great Hall. Where was Cecille? Why wasn't she here yet? Had her and Hunter gotten lost or stranded somewhere? Only the worst possible explanations came to mind as he waited for his sister to appear.

{OOC: Chance is open for conversation. Just approach with caution. xD}

And I can't make it on my own, because my heart is in Ohio.
So cut my wrists and black my eyes, so I can fall asleep tonight, or die.
Because you kill me. You know you do, you kill me well.
You like it too, and I can tell. You never stop until my final breath is gone.

✦ Spare me just three last words. "I love you" is all she heard. ✦
I'll wait for you, but I can't wait forever.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Xander looked at the boy who sat next to him from the side of his book. He smiled and then bit his lip. He dog eared the page that the was on, page three hundred and ninety four to be precise, and took a good look at the boy. "H-hello." he shuttered his almost unused voice said in a slight raspy whisper.

He took notice in the boys fascination in the architecture, and giggled slightly. "I think it is called 16th century gothic. There again I might be wrong. It's structure is in the next chapter of my book." he whispered looking down at the table as if the boy next to him would bite him when there eyes met. He had taken to that look as he grew up with Dampers who didn't like looking others in the eye, save the young boy.

RedEagleEye007

User Image

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:54 pm
User Image

User Image

☭ Halfblood ☭ Seventh Year ☭ Dating Dominic Montague ☭ Vampire ☭

Baby get up ๏קєภ. your eyes ภ๏ฬ.
                                                            While we make вεℓιενε That this will last ƒøяενεя.
                                                            -------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie giggled, wiggling around in Dominic's lap until she was comfortable. Part of her was very very curious how long it would take to get him to snog her.

Gracie raised her eyebrows as he said it was anyone's game. That was very un-Dom like. Usually Dominic was all 'Slytheirn will win. we're the best' and all that house pride crap. He must have been really worried about his team's chances if that was his response to her questions. She pressed a soft kiss to his cheek and offered him a smile.

"I'm sure you'll kill it out there Dom.." She whispered. That was when James started teasing them and she giggled as colour flooded her boyfriend's cheeks with a blush. She watched him fumble around his words and blinked. She figured it was her job to save him before he made an a** out of himself, so she quickly pressed her lips to his for a couple seconds. "Yepp.... You are definitely a victim Dom. You just hate having a girlfriend." She said, rolling twinkling eyes at him and kissing the tip of his nose. "I mean.... I get it.... I just make you sooooo unmanly." She burst into a fit of giggles, kissing the tip of his nose again and winking at him. She knew teasing him would get his mind out of the hole he was digging himself.

We're ¢яαʐÿ enough to feel αℓινεnow.
                                                            And then you ҭєใใ me, that we could stay ҭ๏ﻮєҭђєг.
                                                            -------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Essy Ze Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:24 pm
User Image☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽
So come and dance to the beat, wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever
Listen and learn, it is time for prancing,
Now we are here, we're Caramell Dancing!

Hʟғ-Bʟ//Rɴʟ//Dɪɴɢ Dɪ Cʟʀɪss//Pʀғ//Sʀ//Vɪ-Cɪɴ

Where? -- Ravenclaw table
With? --- Bradley
Feeling//OoC --- Okay for now
Wearing --- Clothes

User Image

Shayna watched the sorting. Having read David's response, she figured she should start being prefect... At least a little. Although talking and making conversation wasn't exactly her strong point. But she had too... She looked around and smiled as it seemed all the first years had found someone to talk too. That was great. She just didn't want to interrupt conversations. Well some Ravenclaws were reading... Who should she greet first? She was flustering herself by her thoughts of she should but she didn't want to seem rude or over... over actively trying... At least it looked like David was having an easier time at Gryffindor. They all seemed to really like him. Fine, she would just do so. She would greet at least one new student! She would! Gah!

Shayna stood from her seat and went down farther along the table. Where some new students had set along to themselves. She figured she could help at least... "Hi. Sorry to interrupt, actually the school is designed to change as the years go by. One of the original headmasters used magic to keep the castle as current as could be... Meaning it is probably centuries behind." She said smiling a little. "Sorry again... I'm Shayna Snow. Fifth year Prefect. Welcome to Ravenclaw."'

User Image

User Image

Make me your Aphrodite
Make me your one and only
Don’t make me your enemy, Your enemy, Your Enemy,
So you wanna play with magic.
Boy, you should know what your falling for.

Sapphire The Owl

Edward D Engel

RedEagleEye007

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:52 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

t e l l m e s o m e t h i n g i d o n ' t k n o w - - -
r a v t a b l e ✖
l o n e s o m e s ✖
d o n o t j u d g e m e
n e u t r a l ✖
s i n g l e ✖
C U R R E N T . A P P E A R A N C E

Kas nodded at Echo's defense and mock-indignation with a grin, propping his chin on his fist again. It was Echo's decision, but he didn't think he could go without eating or sleeping or that long.

No.

He really couldn't.

Like what the hell.

"The feast should begin soon. It's just a little bit of waiting," he offered, holding out a chocolate frog. He was getting a bit peaky himself, that much he could admit. "In the meantime, you can have that," the redhead told him. When the brunette got to the Diagon part, Kas had sort of stiffened up, expecting a less than okay response, he supposed, but it was all he could do not to laugh when Echo's actual response came into factor. Kas raised a brow at all the stuttering, an amused grin coming onto his expression. "Thank you, and I appreciate that," he replied, his usual demeanour regained. "It's mostly for fun, to be honest. I put them on to annoy my cousin. He freaks, it's really amusing but he can't do anything about it," he explained with a laugh. Most of the things he did were because of Jaime, seeing as before Hogwarts he hadn't had anyone really his age or around that to be with, so he took what he could get. He had done it on a whim and he found it nice, so he continued it. It was kind of odd, however, talking to someone about it who actually knew-- aside from Jaime-- the difference between that Kas and this Kas. In the meantime, it was nice to know people found him good-looking both as that and this Kas. Definitely an ego-booster.

Quote:

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:19 am
User Image
User Image

Xander squeaked and looked down quickly at the table hearing the prefect who called herself Shayna. "G-gomen." he whispered looking at the table " I-I m-m-m Xanader." He thick Irish accent bleed through his almost silent words. His green eyes looked at the table in front of him to his book. He picked it up and held it to his chest. He tried to remember why he even left his library, and then it hit him. "M-My father said that the library here was huge, is it really that big?" His striking green eyes, that so many got lost in, stared up at her brimming with hope at the thought.

shabatha

RedEagleEye007

User Image

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:53 pm

With? --- Bradley
Wearing --- Clothes

User Image

Shayna was concerned and rather upset with herself for making the first year nervous. "Oh no no, please don't be nervous. I'm just around to make you feel at home here." She said trying to apologize. But his next question had her smile. "Oh yes. The library here is ginormous. I could show it to you tomorrow if you would like. But tonight after the feast, the other Ravenclaw prefects and I show you the way to the common room. How does that sound." She asked.

Before she could wait for his answer another question popped from her mouth. "What kind of books do you like to read?"

User Image

User Image

Make me your Aphrodite

Sapphire The Owl

Edward D Engel

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:22 pm
User Image
User Image

The first years eyes went wide at the thought of a library bigger than the one at home, and before he could say anything she asked him on his favorite subject, books. "I love just about anything I pick up." he said his eyes filling with glee. "I love Astrophysics the most though, both muggle and magic. I mean the planets and the stars are so beautiful." he looked down with a slight blush "It is my dream to go to the muggle International Space Station and work on experiments up there." He looked up to the ceiling. "You think they would let a wizard go up there?"

He asked watching the clear night sky dance about the enchanted ceiling as a shooting star zoomed over. He smiled at it then looked back at Shayna "Just about anything is a good read cause someone took the time to make it. Even if it isn't something that is of great use, it is a book someone took the time to put their soul into, and put it out there and for that they are braver than the bravest Gryffindor. At least I think so." he said with he thousand watt smile.

shabatha

RedEagleEye007

User Image

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:16 pm
User Image
Echo is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Bookish at the Ravenclaw Tablespace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Kasspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Hungryspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I am never... staying up all night watching movies... again.' spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the white knight is talking backwards
♣ ♥ ♦ ♠
════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceEcho smirked a bit, finally taking the chocolate frog Kas had offered and opening it. The smell of the chocolate hit him hard, and he smiled. Usually, he didn't eat a lot of sweets (that was more Gypsy's thing), but it smelled really good right now. He didn't even hesitate, just ate it. Slower than some might've, but there was that whole psychology thing about you had to eat slow enough for your brain to tell your stomach you were getting food or you wouldn't get full that he could never get out of his head (had to listen to that lecture quite a bit at home). "Thanks, I think I really needed that," he said, his expression grateful. He didn't think chocolate had ever tasted so good.

spaceHe smiled wistfully at the thought of the feast. So much food... his mouth watered. The frog had taken a bit of the edge off, but he was still starving. "The real problem is going to be getting to sleep tonight; I slept all day, and I'm about to have a good meal. I'll probably be up all night. And then exhausted for classes tomorrow." He scowled at that thought. Well, that was going to suck. Not a good first day back. At least it wasn't his first year; he'd have hated for that to've been his first impression on his professors. Thankfuly, he was fairly certain that they'd liked him last year. He'd certainly not given them any reason not o, after all.

spaceHe snickered a bit at Kas saying his reason for dressing like a girl had been to annoy his cousin. That was... understandable. Echo loved doing things to annoy his sister; mostly because she seemed to live to annoy him, so fair was fair, right? "Is he... I mean, is he unsupportive about it? I mean... I guess if you're just doing it to annoy him then it wouldn't really matter, but... well... you're wearing them out of the house, so I mean... you must like it, right?" He flushed. Well, that wasn't way too personal or anything. His brows knit in aggravation at himself. He did not need to be talking about this with everyone around them, seriously, what was wrong with him? "Act like I didn't ask that. Not appropriate for dinner conversation. Especially not in a huge room full of people. So, yeah. Didn't say anything." He stared down at the table, wishing very, very much that he could just vanish. That would be so lovely... he really needed to stop asking questions. Any questions. Ever. Because it seemed like every time he did, he said something completely stupid. Idiot.

════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ And the red queen's off with her head
                                                          Remember what the dormouse said.
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Lady Pomegranates

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:01 pm

With? --- Bradley
Wearing --- Clothes

User Image

Shayna chuckled at his response. "I have to agree. They all have their specialties since they were made with such promise. But I only happen to like the ones of fantasy... Or well, wizards and stuff. What's considered fantasy to Muggles." She said smiling. She had grown up as a muggle. So it was still fiction fantasy and fairy tale come to life for her.

User Image

User Image

Make me your Aphrodite

Sapphire The Owl

Edward D Engel

RedEagleEye007

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Xander giggled a little "I am part of a pureblood family so the whimsy of it all is slightly dulled a li'l. But the area that I grew up in was mostly muggle, and very small the whole town boasted fifty two people in all, so I am trying to piece together the fact that my house has more people in it than my whole town. That and the fact that I got into Ravenclaw. I mean it is just a lot to take in when I am use to it being only me and a small house elf in a library most of the time. Yah know?" His voices unuse was maDe more clear as he spoke up a little his accent seemed to bleed the more he tried using it as well. He smiled all the same though before blowing a piece of brow hair from his face.

"Speaking of I wonder how Dampers is doing without me." He wondered out loud cocking his head slightly.

shabatha
Quote:

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:56 pm
Iñigo Lazaro Albion-Alexandré

User Image

House: Ravenclaw{|}Seer{|}First Year

The boy had listened to what the kid had said to him, understanding it, despite how hard it was to understand to some degree. He really needed to brush up on his English, because his trip to Spain, left him completely in a state of mind where all he wanted to do was speak Spanish. He considered it his first language, because it was indeed the language he learned first from his mother.

"Ehh...t'at's very...interesting," he said to the boy, accent thick as can be. As he spoke, a woman had came up to them. Well, he assumed she was over eighteen, but was surprised when he had heard that she was indeed a student. A fifth year to be exact. She looked much older however, but he was wrong in this instance. He then started to listen to the conversation that had been going on between the other boy and her. He had gathered information about the school, channeling out any unnecessary information, like the boy's life aspirations.He had no need of hearing that, nor did he necessarily want to know. He never made it important to know people's backgrounds, because usually he started judging people based off of something. He never meant to, but he always seemed to end up doing it.

“There is no death. Only a change of worlds.”

shabatha

Edward D Engel

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:00 am

With? --- Bradley
Wearing --- Clothes

User Image

The boy infront of her was really starting to talk. That was great! She felt accomplished that she could get them talking. The other one however wasn't really talking. Just listening. "I am a a bit on the mixed side of things. My mom was muggleborn and my Dad was a pureblood. My mom didn't think I'd recieve a letter so until I did, I thought this was all fantasy so... Anyway, what about you? What's your name?" She said turning the conversation to include the other boy.

User Image

User Image

Make me your Aphrodite

Sapphire The Owl

Edward D Engel

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:03 am
User Image

t e l l m e s o m e t h i n g i d o n ' t k n o w - - -
r a v t a b l e ✖
l o n e s o m e s ✖
d o n o t j u d g e m e
n e u t r a l ✖
s i n g l e ✖
C U R R E N T . A P P E A R A N C E

Kas laughed back, the corner of his lips curling up into an answering grin as he nodded in acknowledgement of the thanks. "You're welcome," he replied, curling his fist better again to rest his chin on. He looked like he hadn't eaten in an age-- and though he was perfectly aware that he was the same way too, it looked a lot more amusing on Echo than it did him. Possibly because it was another person and not actually him. Either way, it was nice to watch, sort of. It was like the kind of thing that just made you smile. Like cats? No, wait-- he wasn't as partial to cats as most people. Kangals. Baby Kangals. Those were adorable. He wondered how his own were doing, by the way. He was sure they'd dwarf him pretty soon-- seeing as how he was still in the four-feet section of the vertical metre, that wasn't particularly hard to accomplish, a fact that a begrudging Kas had already admitted to himself. It was kind of depressing knowing that your dogs would be taller than you sooner than you would be taller than them.

"You probably already know what I have to say to that, Echo," he told the other as he was regaled with what the brunette would be going through later on that night. He could sympathize, however-- it wasn't pleasant being up all night and being dead on your feet the next day. It was an endless cycle of not-enough-rest and feeling barely alive enough to last another hour, let alone an entire day. Another stifled laugh came from the redhead at the other's scowl. How cute. "Just stock up on enough coffee to last you the day tomorrow, then go to bed early. Really early," he told the other. It usually worked for him and he usually got enough rest to go with it, and if it didn't it only took a few days to correct said schedule. Kas was no stranger to odd sleep-schedules-- being alone most of the summer allowed him both a lot of liberty and looped a number of leashes around his time, simultaneously. It had taken him a while to get some semblance of order, but it was worth it, however.

When the conversation went back to the other topic, the redhead smiled, propping his head up on a hand better to allow himself into a more comfortable position. He had to admit, it was really amusing seeing normally-composed Echo stuttering up a storm when it came to it-- it was fine with him, really, as long as he wasn't going to be, say, slurred or something, he was alright with it. Letting out a loose laugh at the purposeful denials that the other Ravenclaw had closed his long-winded inquiry with, the de Assi shook his head, grinning lightly. "It really isn't a problem," he assured his friend, nudging him with a grin, trying to ease off his discomfort about the whole issue. "And alright, topic dropped. You didn't say anything," he agreed solemnly, though the twitch at the corner of his mouth gave him away. "So," he put forward, renewing the conversation. "Being an upperclassman. How's the feeling?" the redhead asked, resuming his usual relaxed position.

Quote:

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxThe sorting was almost over by the time Akira showed up in the dining hall. Not that she was missed. Her sister was the more outspoken one, she could certainly handle herself. The opening feast wasn't really something that she saw as being necessary to attend, not when there were more pressing matters at hand. She had lingered longer at the station in order to see Zephyr. It was difficult being in a relationship with a vampire, but she managed. She loved him before he was turned, and it was because of love that he had been turned. The girl wondered if she would have ever been rescued if he hadn't come after her. It would be a while before she would see him again, but that didn't mean that they couldn't send each other letters. Love was patient after all.

xxxxxAkira slipped into a seat at the table. She didn't want James to see that she had arrived late. She hadn't told her sister she was going to, and ever since the incident, James had been more protective of Akira. She couldn't blame her sister, but sometimes all she wanted was to be left in peace to sleep, even if her dreams deprived her of that peace. She hoped that one day they would go away and she could go back to having good dreams that she could chase after, instead of nightmares that chased her for all eternity.

xxxxxLooking down the table, Akira tried to make out the new first years, but from where she was sitting, she could hardly tell if there were any. At any rate, all seemed quiet, and so the prefect put her head down on the table and tried to take a nap. Perhaps she could find peace among the ruckus.

Out of Character :: ---
Translations :: N/A

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games