Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:23 pm
You shout it loud, but I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet
you shoot me down, but I get up

User ImageUser Image

User Image Pureblood User Image Single

Nell's smile widened at the news. "That's great! We can practice healing spells together and walk down to the grounds for Care of Magical Creatures. I heard a lot of third years are taking the class this year, I wonder wh-" Just then her sentence was cut short by a loud complaint from her stomach making a rosy blush spread across her face. "I erm...sorry. I haven't eaten since before noon." Nell apologized sheepishly.

Wearing: School's In | Where: Hufflepuff Table~Great Hall | With: Rose | Feeling: Embarrassed | Thinking: Bad stomach! >.< | OOC:

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
fire away, fire away
you shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:27 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne
Fourteen: Hufflepuff Seeker

Ariana nodded to the students at her table. "I'm going to. Be right back!" she exclaimed before following Katrina out of the Great Hall.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:29 pm
Faith Marianne Corner

First Year Hufflepuff Half-blood

User Image

For a moment, she processed his words. Trinket's out exploring, and will be fine? But what if she got cold, or lonely, or hurt? "Christian said that Hogwarts is safe," she thought, "He's probably right. Daddy always said it was safe.." She rubbed her mismatched eyes with her tiny fists, making sure there were no tears, and smiled at Christian. "You're right," she said aloud. "I hope she comes back before it's time for bed, though. I'll be awful lonely." She slept best when Trinket was curled up with her. Needless to say, she always slept well.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:53 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hufflepuff Table

Chloe nodded. "He's right you know I'm sure Trinket will be fine." she told Faith. "I'm sure by the time it's lights out she'll be in the Hufflepuff common room ready to be taken up to bed." she added with a smile. Trinket was bound to show up sooner or later. It was only a matter of time before those two were together again. Besides it would probably be a good idea for her to get used to being on her own with classes and all.

With: Hufflepuff table... Newlyn, Faith, Christian

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image
Whiskers - Roaming the halls

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:17 pm
Faith Marianne Corner

User Image

Faith nodded slowly, feeling comforted by their words. She felt rather empty without her cat with her, but she'll have to face facts; Trinket needs some alone time, too. then a thought suddenly struck her, which made her worried all over again. "Will she be allowed into class with me?" she asked Chloe, crossing her fingers under the table.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:29 pm
User Image
"Call me Christian."

Christian looked at the older girl that had made friends with Faith, and who also agreed with him. Well, both the girls agreed with him, really, which was a good thing, most likely. "See. Things are going to be great." And then he took the time to turn to the older girl and introduce himself. So if I get to know the older kids, that's good right? I think so, that way you have friends who have gone though what you go through, and they can help. Besides, their older and wiser and full of advice on the tips and tricks of the school.

"I have yet to make you an acquaintance, hi, I'm Christian." Full and proper, leaving out the handshake that was most likely unnecessary. He also decided to leave out the Matt-Matthew-Chris-Christian-Jack-Jackson-Something else introduction, probably because it was getting a bit repetitive, but also because it was a hassle. Though, I do like the whole thing. It's rather long, but it's not boring.

Year: First
Frost: The Eagle Owl
Learn more: Matthew Christian Jackson

Good_Spencer45

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:47 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

"Well although pets are free to roam the halls... I'm sorry to say usually pets aren't permitted in class..." Chloe answered her. Her voice clearly showing how bad she felt for letting the girl's hopes sink. Hopefully she would learn that she didn't need her cat everywhere she went.

"Hello Christian I'm Chloe second year." Chloe introduced. Christian seemed like a great kid he certainly would make an excellent member of the Hufflepuff house. "So you guys looking forward to any classes unparticular?" she asked trying to change the subject away from Trinket.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:03 pm
User Image
"Call me Christian."

Chloe. I'll have to remember that. And then the whirlwind of a conversation was off, and they were talking about classes. His mom had talked a small amount about classes back home, but he'd gathered enough information from his books and such. "Well my mom always was a master at Transfiguration, but I'm not sure if that would really be my thing. I'm kinda looking forward to Charms, though, and maybe Flying. I don't know. I don't think I'd be that great at it, really. How are the classes here? They aren't extremely hard, are they?" Already putting the knowledge of the older student to good use, Christian quieted down so he could focus on the class, no doubt, the toughest part of being at Hogwarts. Not the homesickness, but the classes. Isn't it always that way, though?

Good_Spencer45

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:19 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℱourth ϒearℋufflepuff ℬeater ℋalf~ℬlood
Heather and Dhylan
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather stared up at the ceiling for a few moments longer, then turned back to the boy. He seemed like he knew what he was talking about. Pretty smart kid, for an eleven year old. "Yeah, I guess you're right. I like the way you think, Tobi." she replied. A miniscule smile graced her lips. She could grow to like this first year. He had an open mind, which was always good in her opinion, and he seemed very kind and helpful, two traits the Chimera inside her searched for in a companion. Maybe this boy, this random eleven year old, would be her friend. And, to make matters better, he didn't know of her incident of the previous summer, or hopefully he didn't. This meant that he would not judge her or look upon her with pity in his eyes. Good. Very good. Pity and judgement were two things Heather would not stand for, not before, not now, not ever.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:29 pm
Woke up on the right side of the bed
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
Cuz it's always a good time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
♥Single | Status: ☺ | ♫ Musically Inclined | ♀♂ Unknown Origins | Lionel

Tobi grinned at Heather's sentiment and was shocked to find he was rather glad she liked him. Or rather, the way he thinks. "Thanks, it helps pass the time thinkin' does." he answered truthfully. He had only encountered this type of openness he felt with two other people before, Miss Lily and Bradley, and now he was meeting another. He was prone to keeping his thoughts to himself to the point of almost being mute but around them he almost seemed like an open book. Part of this scared him, he had no idea what to do with people who cared what he thought. What if they got tired of him like the others eventually did? Then what? And yet even with this fear he was glad that there were people out there like him or at least thought like him. It was rather...liberating he could say. "Random topic change: what are classes like here? An' more importantly, how are the professors?" Tobi asked curiously.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing
[OOC:]

Good morning and good night
I'll end up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
We don't even have to try
It's always a good time

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:35 pm
User Image

✿ Autumn Henrick ✿

Hufflepuff || First Year

Autumn couldn't help but giggle, seeing Iris in this death hug. It made the girl feel welcomed, seeing how she and Iris were quickly accepted into the house. "Hi Jared! Welcome to Hufflepuff!" Autumn called to the boy. Three friends in one house. How awesome was that? The Henrick girl did feel back for Jacob and Night though, who were alone in their perspective houses.

It's okay to be scared. Just don't let those fears hold back your dreams.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:43 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Chloe thought about how the classes were before answering Christian. Taking the classes he listed went from there. "Well they aren't particularly hard. The only real challenge first year is Transfiguration. You won't be learning anything to complexed however it takes a lot of practice to perfect the art." she said pausing to think. "I think you guys maybe lucky due to the fact that rumor has it we have a new teacher for that class. Before the last teacher we had was pretty tough nothing seemed to please him." she added thinking about it.

"Over all the teachers are really nice and so long as you go to class and do the work assigned there's no real problem I found anyway." Chloe said giving a warning for transfigurations and a few good tips. "If you need a hand in any of your classes I'd be happy to help." she said of course that was without saying she would avoid flying.

User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:41 am
Faith Marianne Corner

User Image

Suddenly Faith wasn't hungry anymore. She wasn't excited for classes to start, either. She folded her hands in her lap and stared at her plate in silence, feeling her little world shatter. What was she to do without Trinket in class? She didn't want to be without her.. Faith just sat there quietly, hoping nobody would talk to her anymore. "Too many people,"she thought, letting her nerves get the best of her.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:20 pm
User Image
"Call me Christian."

"Well, he may have been tough, but at least you guys knew what to expect. For us, it'll be a lot of walking on eggshells the first couple of weeks, until we figure out what the methods are and that. But maybe this new teacher will be super awesome and we'll have lots of fun. Difficult fun?" Of course, then there was the work. There always was the work, not that it was the hard part, just the tedious part that Christian didn't really want to have to deal with. School was school though. He'd get it done eventually. Plus, at least now, he had someone that could help him. Faith quieted down in her own little corner, but there was little Christian could do this time, but nod in the general direction of the others.

Good_Spencer45

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:41 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℱourth ϒearℋufflepuff ℬeater ℋalf~ℬlood
Heather and Dhylan
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather nodded to the boy. A complement was difficult to get out of her nowadays. Yet this eleven year old got one within a few minutes of knowing her. Odd. "Makes sense. When time needs to disappear, one can always find solitude in their own mind." 'Unless your mind is corrupted. Than there wouldn't be much of anything in there.' she continued in her thoughts. Sometimes, she wondered where she could escape to when she needed to pass the time. In her mind was a place that was not comforting to her. It was slowly growing darker, and she was afraid of the dark. Not a good place, no sirree. "Hmm? The classes and professor's? Well, I know that you never want to get on the History of Magic teacher's bad side. Don't argue in class or anything like that. Astronomy and Charms are fun, if you know what you're doing and pay attention in class. Same with Potions and Defense Against the Dark Arts. The two classes I can't help you out on at the moment are Flying and Herbology. Those are two brand new professor's, and I don't know their teaching styles." she replied. The new professor's. She wouldn't know them at all. She had no classes with them. Maybe she'd run into them at a quidditch match or in the halls somewhere. As of now, she wasn't even sure what houses they were in.
User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games