Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[# Gate]
[Equipped: Golems of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

"Why not enjoy yourself at the Ikebana festival?" Six replied, busily signing away on paperwork, the kinds that she didn't exactly care for. "Go out & see the sights while they're still there! No need to hang out here when there's plenty of security at there too."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:20 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James sat in a trance in the Kage's office; his final blow delivered to the Evil esijutsu guy had launched him into a vision.

James watched his father at the top of a great cliff, looking out of the ocean and the ships sailing through the raging storms that shook the coast. His ice blue eyes glowing through the eye slits of his helmet. His power undeniable, as the storm seemed to warp around his presence. A large grizzled man with a long beard approached him from behind and dropped to a knee banging his right hand to his heart in a fist. "My lord Ares, It is almost time. The first Aegean ships are landing, and the captains are gathering."

James father nodded, and turned on his hill. His voice was soft, but the simmering anger was obvious in its low tone. "Come then, let us bleed both of the fools." As his giant spear seemed to appear from nowhere and he glided off into the storm with a wolves gait.

James awoke with a start, Ice forming in his hands as a reflex. Catching himself from freezing the room, he looked to Six and the others in the room. "How long have I been out?"  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:02 pm
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Genin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

"Oh! Hello James." Doc said after being startled from James waking up with ice in his hands. "I think you've been out for a long time." Doc leaned forward on his chair and put his elbows on his knees. "Would you want to go to the festival with me? It would be fun and also you could train me along the way if you want." Doc asked James as he moved his focus away from Six.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 250
Ryo: 400
AC: 950

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:20 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James looked at Doc a little quizzically. "Festival? Well yeah sure buddy that sounds good, but what festival is it, and where?" James climbed to his feet and shook his head.

He checked all his gear and took off his Anbu mask.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:31 pm
DOC NARA

"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

"It's the Ikebana festival. Six told me that there wasn't any need to hang around here and do work. It would be nice to see it before it's gone anyways. So what do you say?" Doc said as he go up. Doc looked around for a bit a little puzzled. "I just felt something weird just now. That was really strange. But I don't see anything so it should be nothing, right?" Doc looked back at James with a puzzled look on his face.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:55 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James nodded at Doc's explination. "Yeah buddy sure. Lets go to the festival and I'll teach you some cool s**t along the way. If you do well, then I might even teach you my favorite custom when you get a little older." James motioned to the younger nin to follow as he headed to the gate.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:40 pm
DOC NARA

Doc got excited and had a big smile on his face. "That sounds awesome James. I'm ready to go so lets head out." Doc said as he followed right behind James. Just as Doc was going out the door he shouted back at Six "See ya Six!" Doc headed towards the gates.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:57 am
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James followed Doc out on his way to the gate. "Bonds Golem me if you need me boss." James would say. After the stressful mission and vision James could use a break.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:35 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San knocked on the door, with Akane in toe. With a slight bit of concern in is voice, the Sannin spoke.

"Hey, boss. You got a minute, i need to inform your of a new discovery...about Oinin Akane...."

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:15 pm
User ImageXXXXXXA k a n eXH a k u r a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xxOininxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Ninjaxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

↯↙↙XXI Will Become a L E G E N D
XXThe world is my A U D I E N C EXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Akane stayed beside San, pulling off his mask and pulling off his hood in the presence of the Kage. The Kage in the Void had told him to see the Kazekage when he got back, but, there was a bit of implications. Like the Omni Clone's and his apparent turn on his teammates. Akane was nervous on what the kage's thought's on his action's would be. Akane had something to tell the Kage himself, along with San's report. He had to tell The kage of the... thing in his throat. "San... after this, I have to ask of you for something." He said this just before they would be allowed in, so San couldn't exactly ask back on what it was.

Theme Music :: N/A
Chakra Lvl :: 125c
Jutsu's ::
Bonuses ::
Durations ::
Experience [AC] :: 17,800

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[# Gate]

"Enter. I feel a strange dimensional rift is appearing in the future, but do not worry," Six comforted, acknowledging both San & Akane. "What is it that brings you to me?" Sipping delicately upon some afternoon tea, a soft breeze wafted in through the window.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:48 pm
User ImageUser ImageXXXXXXA k a n eXH a k u r a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xxOininxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Ninjaxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

↯↙↙XXI Will Become a L E G E N D
XXThe world is my A U D I E N C EXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Akane gulped as the door's opened, one of his fear's were coming to surface. He looked at San and waited till he explained what he had seen from the interrogation of Akane's memory. Akane's face had sweat on it and he seemed scared, his heart rate would increase and he would seem worried. He looked at San and put his hand up to signal he was fine and that he wasn't breaking apart again. He looked at Six and spoke "My grandmother told me about a story when I was younger, about my family... my real family. She said that when I was in the Academy, a group of four men, my clan member's, came during night time to feed. When they couldn't find food, they turned on me and attacked me. My arm was severed off and I gained my first thread that night. Or so I remember... But from what we've seen... My memory isn't that trustworthy." he said trying to chuckle but failed as he began to shiver.

He looked back up at them and gulped, he looked at San, then at Six. "When I was in the hospital... I was approached by a man in my dreams... he overpowered me with ease and put something in the back of my throat. I thought it was a dream, but then I looked." He said bringing his hand up and gripping his tongue, pulling it forwards, his thread loosened and it provided a view of... it. A symbol on the back of his tongue, it almost seemed like a mixture of a demon seal and a cursed mark. Akane closed his mouth and trembled even more. "My family is coming back for me..." Akane, for the first time in a long time, was terrified.

Theme Music :: N/A
Chakra Lvl :: 125c
Jutsu's ::
Bonuses ::
Durations ::
Experience [AC] :: 17,800

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:06 am
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

It was after Akane had finished speaking that San placed a hand on the kids shoulder, giving it a gentle squeez to let him know that all would be ok.

"This is slightly good news, as that means he was absolutely out of his mind when he tried to attack me. This is also bad news because we dont know how these people did that to begin with...or if they can indeed do it again. I think if they are comming for my buddy, sealing him three ways from sunday wont help him if they have some special ability to get to him. At the same time, if akane is capable of being overtaken again...he has reached a level that he could honestly become a serious threat. I wanted to talk things over with you before we started a course of action. I personally think we may be able to bunker him into the VOID hq, as it requires a certain amount of clearence to get both in AND out."

San inhaled deeply, as it seemed he was relitively shaken up by what Akane had told them. It was no secret that San liked the kid for his skill, and to see him in a catch 22 like this definatly pissed the sannin off.

"I dont wanna lock up our friend, but i find that it is the only way currently to keep him both safe from us, his family, as well as keep his mind to himself. If anything comes after him....I will know about it...."

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[# Gate]

"We can't risk Akane going out of control again, for the safety of the village, San. And if his family has something to do with it, then we'll have to cut their path off. Apologies, Akane, but we'll have to seal your bloodline until further notice. I do hope that you'll understand, but the village comes first... as a priority." The order was slightly heartless, but this would be for the best, hopefully. The ANBU station would have the necessary Fuuinjutsu ready for the application, as soon as they arrived.

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games