Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:52 pm
Kohaku Raigyo
Sunagakure | Genin | Satetsu Bloodline | Class: Taijutsu/Sensor | Chakra: 275/275 | Stamina: 225/225

User Image

"Iron can be cold, but show it the proper heat and it can be warm, the same is true with me."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kohaku smiled slightly, then frowned slightly at the question that the Jounin proposed to him. "N-no... I can't buy alcohol..." Kohaku said shyly, looking up at the older shinobi. He turned to the clone of Nova and asked, "Can we put the dummy down here Nova?"

Passives:
Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ]
Official Description: A passive skill that prevents the user from being harmed inadvertently from the creation of the Raiton Chakra used in his or her own techniques. A person who doesn't learn this skill will generally feel pain when performing their own Raiton techniques, whereas one who learns this ability tends to notice that minor shocks generally do not hurt them as badly.
Guild Description: See official description.

Jiba Soujuu [ Magnetic Manipulation ]
The act of converting your own chakra into magnetic energy. Although no longer chakra, per se, it can still be controlled as thought it were. Using this method, one is able to control all sorts of metals, most notably, iron sand or powder. The reason for this is that it is a very easily controlled solid- malleable almost as if a solid. Structures that have resistances or other forces working against the user obviously require more chakra to manipulate, and are thusly deemed "a waste of energy."
• Requires [6] posts to learn.
• Must learn before proceeding to other techniques.

Yondaime Kazekage's Gold Dust [ Unnamed ]
This unnamed Ninjutsu technique is utilized by Yondaime Kazekage. After forming the needed hand seal, dark circles will form around Yondaime Kazekage's eyes. During this time, he can make use of Jiton, or the Magnetic Element. This allows him to control nearby gold dust through magnetic fields. Sandaime Kazekage developed a style of Jiton manipulation upon viewing the Jinchuuriki of Shukaku the Ichibi Bijuu. Their control of sand was mimicked by using magnetic fields to move small particles of metal. Because gold is heavier than sand, Yondaime could send the gold dust into it and thus neutralize Shukaku when it went on a rampage. Yondaime could manipulate the gold in several ways, forming tendrils and protective waves.
• Requires [8] posts to learn.
• Encompasses all heavier metallic elements.
• Must learn before proceeding to use with all other techniques/skills.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:55 pm
User Image

[Sunagakure] ~ [Jounin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Taijutsu ] ~ [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song]

"Hmm...Sit in front of me and prepare to listen. If you dont listen to me and understand the dangers of what your going to learn I will refuse to teach you. Do you understand this?" He asked the genin. His face showed that he was completely serious in his statement. After all he would likely end up being the one bitched at by random people in the village for giving alcohol to a minor. He waited for the kid to obey or run off and do kid things.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Toxic Interior

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:01 pm
Kohaku Raigyo
Sunagakure | Genin | Satetsu Bloodline | Class: Taijutsu/Sensor | Chakra: 275/275 | Stamina: 225/225

User Image

"Iron can be cold, but show it the proper heat and it can be warm, the same is true with me."

Kohaku listened to the serious tone of the Jounin and understood that he was serious and that there was a potential risk learning this Taijutsu style. He looked back to Nova and then nodded, sitting down in front of him, ready to learn.

Passives:
Official Description: A passive skill that prevents the user from being harmed inadvertently from the creation of the Raiton Chakra used in his or her own techniques. A person who doesn't learn this skill will generally feel pain when performing their own Raiton techniques, whereas one who learns this ability tends to notice that minor shocks generally do not hurt them as badly.

The act of converting your own chakra into magnetic energy. Although no longer chakra, per se, it can still be controlled as thought it were. Using this method, one is able to control all sorts of metals, most notably, iron sand or powder. The reason for this is that it is a very easily controlled solid- malleable almost as if a solid. Structures that have resistances or other forces working against the user obviously require more chakra to manipulate, and are thusly deemed "a waste of energy."

This unnamed Ninjutsu technique is utilized by Yondaime Kazekage. After forming the needed hand seal, dark circles will form around Yondaime Kazekage's eyes. During this time, he can make use of Jiton, or the Magnetic Element. This allows him to control nearby gold dust through magnetic fields. Sandaime Kazekage developed a style of Jiton manipulation upon viewing the Jinchuuriki of Shukaku the Ichibi Bijuu. Their control of sand was mimicked by using magnetic fields to move small particles of metal. Because gold is heavier than sand, Yondaime could send the gold dust into it and thus neutralize Shukaku when it went on a rampage. Yondaime could manipulate the gold in several ways, forming tendrils and protective waves.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:17 pm
User Image

[Sunagakure] ~ [Jounin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Taijutsu ] ~ [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song]

Zero nodded and scooted off the bench onto the level of the genin, sitting on the floor. He crossed his legs and adjusted his sabre so it wasnt lifting his chest plate up from the floor hitting the scabbard. "I will tell you what most people wont tell you. Alcohol is enjoyable. So this isnt a bashing on you to try and get you to stray from a path you have chosen but you must understand and accept a few things that are inevitable.

Alcohol is considered immoral by a lot of people. You will be considered a troublemaker if you are seen drinking in public. There is a reason that there is an age restriction on purchasing it and Im going to get yelled at for buying it for you. You are going to pay for every drop that I give you, I promise you that. Both figurative and literally. Ill get into that in a minute. First is the social aspect of drinking.

Children will think your cool for it, adults will think you've made a bad decision because they dont know why you chose this particular style. I dont know why you have personally but you can tell me that momentarily. Children will try and get you to share some. If you give them any I will personally see to it that you are to sweep every grain of sand from all the porches in suna. Alcohol can turn the most respectable man into a leecher and a fiend. Make sure to not let the dizzyness and lowered inhibitions get the better of you. You will have a hard time finding a girlfriend later in life if you have the reputation of a scoundrel.

The physical effect alcohol will have on you will be pretty bad honestly. The main thing to worry about is your body. You are young, and thus small, but you are male. Its going to take less alcohol to effect you than myself but it would also "generally" take less to effect a female due to muscle density. That being said, too much can poison you and possibly even kill you. You will have problems with your liver when your older and your kidneys are a possibility. They filter the alcohol because in all honesty...its a poison. But its one that we regularly consume in our social makeup.

The aftereffects are going to be hell for you. You will have headaches, stomach pains and frequent trips to the bathroom if you drink too much. You will be dehydrated and need to drink more water after you have a drink. You can even develop a physical dependence on it or even an addiction which will rule your life unless you are strong willed.

All this being said, if you choose that you want to continue on this path, I will teach you. But the moment you step out of line, Im cutting you off. Do you understand and accept this?"

Zero asked him.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:37 pm
Kohaku Raigyo

User Image

Kohaku listened to the seriousness of the Jounin's words, nodding at everything and thinking it over. He knew Kaori would not approve but this would not be her decision to make, it was his own. "I understand and accept these terms." Kohaku said, looking the Jounin in the eyes.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:50 pm
User Image

Zero sighed gently. "Then I will teach you." He said simply and leaned back against the bench. He wasnt sure what to say otherwise at this point. They would need to get a bottle but honestly he didnt want to move. He was quite comfy.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:58 pm
User Image

Fiammetta Richelle Gagane

| Genin | Sunagakure | Katon : Fuuton | AC 0 |
| Taijutsu : Monk | Musician : Painting Pictures |
Chakra 310 | Stamina 240

In this world, there is only one road that is leading forwards.

Walking into the dojo, Fia knew where to find her siblings easily enough. She walked briskly and confidently through the gathered groups and found her twin with Aki "Hey." she greeted them before turning to introduce Jack, whom she assumed was right behind her "This is Mr, Jack Snipe. He wanted to meet you both."

But on this road, demons follow in steps taken...

They'll drag the feet of those who listen to them.

They touch the deepest fears...

Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:48 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool :: 1,290||1,290______AC :: 17,050
Stamina Pool :: 575||575______Ryo :: 50,700 [20,000 In Bank]
Sage Chakra :: 430||430

-----Though the girl, Fiammetta, was able to move quite lithely, Jack was unable to move very fast at all. Frail of body due to his Kekkei Gankai, the strange shinobi was forced to find other means of movement to increase his speed, or simply amble along with his cane. Besides, running meant there was a great deal of a chance of falling down and getting hurt. So, he moved slowly, and when they entered the Dojo Jack stopped to look around. Even in Kirigakure no Sato, he'd never been the kind to visit a Dojo, again due to his frailty. What was the point in watching what he would never be able to learn? Yet here, as he entered, as he witnessed many people about him, fighting and training to become better, part of him wanted to learn. Part of him wished he could do these things, to find his body finally able to be graceful as it never had before.

-----For some reason, he felt that had to do with the girl he was following.

-----She was leading him towards a pair of individuals, one of which looked similar to Fiammetta. Except...it was difficult to ascertain the gender of the twin. There were many masculine, and feminine, qualities to the appearance, but from what Fiammetta stated this must be her twin brother. Interesting. The other, the one with the rather large blade, must be her older brother. At least by appearance. Jack once more reached for his hat, though this time his hand clasped into a fist at the annoyance that it was not there. Placing the hand back to his side, Jack leaned onto his cane and considered the pair, his eyes sparkling with their odd luminosity. "Greetings. I am Jack Harren Snipe, as your sister so graciously explained."

-----

-----

-----

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|
► Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ]
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.

|•| Techniques Used |•|
-

Tao-Benshin

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Quote:

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:35 am
Kohaku Raigyo

User Image

Kohaku watched as Zero sighed and leaned against the bench. Kohaku stood up a bit excitedly, looking at his new teacher. "Alright, when do we begin?" He asked curiously.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:11 am
Toxic Interior

[quote="Holy Rinaku"

User Image

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.

The Nova clone watched Kohaku silently as the older shinobi talked about training in the Suiken style. Kaori would not be happy, but then, that was just the human’s overprotective nature shining through, she’d let the boy go his own way and let him choose, since he knew what he was getting into. The clone walked up and set the Mokujin dummy down,
“Have fun.” She said with a chuckle before she poofed from exitance.

Theme Song: Nemesis

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

Ayame and Daichi walked into the dojo, "All available Suna nin come to the gates." She walked up to Kohaku and knelt to his level then put her hand on his shoulder. "I need you to be prepared for anything little one. Keep your distance, but be ready when I call you to me. The seven tails has made his appearance. I will explain more when we get there ok. Just trust me." She said then looked at Zero, "You picked a great time to return." She then turned and left hopefully with the others following.

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

██████Rank:Kazekage/Konin
██████Chakra: 1885
██████Stamina: 1115
██████✧Chakra: 1885
██████✧Stamina: 1115

Passives: Into the Wild: Ayame has spent so much time with Daichi that she already has begun to adapt and bond with him on a greater level. Ayame's hands have adapted to form powerful claws, as well as house a great deal of grip strength designed to rip and tear the opponent.
I See You: Her bond with Daichi has also given her night vision
Oooooo That Smell: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has heightened her sense of smell to that of any normal wolf.
Run Wolfgirl RUN: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has increased her speed moderately.
Elemental Specialist: You are only able to have one (1) chosen chakra element. Your elemental ninjutsu possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same element and rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses.
KOFAS: Reflexes-all stages
Hsing I: Awareness-all stages
Any Collaboration with San, Knives, James, Theodin, or Daichi: +2 rank
All raiton: +1 rank
ANBU Armor
Medium Specialty Armor
Clothing is made of Efreet Skin{Hakama, Haori the works all her clothing is efreet} with Nitinol Alloy patches in important places (Chest Plate is completely made of this material which stops right above the knees then begins again after the knees)
Silent Soles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:16 pm
Kohaku Raigyo

User Image

Kohaku turned and moved to follow the teacher of his only for suddenly grow grim and leave, telling the boy they'd have to train later and a large threat was at the gates. He moved to follow but Ayame walked up to him and knelt down to his level, looking him in the eye as she put a hand on his shoulder. "Th-the seven tails?" The boy asked, fear showing. The Kazekage knew what to say, calming him and telling him to trust her. "Alright... I'm ready..." Kohaku said, following her out.
[Exit to Gates]

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

XAyame_HatakeX

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am
User Image

α к ιɢ α ɢ α η є
α ɢ є :: 2 0ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ єɢ є η ι ηs υ η α ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυ :: мysтιc нєrσмє∂ιcαℓ :: sρєcιαℓιsт
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 0 0α c :: 0 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r α :: 3 5 0 / 3 5 0ѕ т α м ι η α :: 2 0 0 / 2 0 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
мσσ∂ :: Exasperated

« Don't take things so seriously. You'll get old fast. »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----I didn't get an answer from Syri before Fia appeared at the entrance of the dojo. "Never mind, she came to us." Patting my younger brother on the head as I stepped past him, I met Fia halfway with her companion, whom I didn't recognize. His pale complexion showed he wasn't from Sunagakure. Sure, there were pale people in the village--I usually burned instead of tanned, but he was neither, especially since he had no head protection from the sun. He was also incredibly frail, and I was still the tallest by a few inches. I raised a hand in greeting. "Hey, Fi." Turning my gaze back to the newcomer, I stuck my hand out to him with a broad grin. "Hello, there, Mr. Snipe. I'm Achiamel, or Aki if you prefer, Fia's elder brother." Dropping my hand back down to my side, I placed both on my hips. "So what brings you to our humble village?"
-----Someone called out across the dojo, drawing my attention from the young man in front of me. All shinobi report to the gates? What was going on? Were we being attacked? A little more information would have been nice. My grin fell off my face and a small sigh slid through my teeth. It wasn't like we were going to be a lot of help anyway, with how little training had gotten done. I looked back at Jack. "Well, it looks like introductions are being cut short." Begrudgingly, I headed away from the others, toward the exit.

[Exit]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« A bit of optimism never hurts. »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

• sнυrιкєη :: 10
• кυηαι :: 05

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Upper body strength increase [Fuu no Odachi - Stage Two]

• +25 chakra/stamina per rank [Power Package]
• D-ranked techniques and lower can be used without hand signs [Mystic Hero Discipline]
• Bukijutsu techniques require twenty (20) less stamina [Personal Attribute]

• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu wielding large weapons [Personal Attribute]
• 1 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Eiseijutsu [Class Reduction]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:51 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
She nodded to the clone of the Kazekage as she was getting ready to train. Closing her eyes she tried to focus but with the chemicals roaming through her body... This was proving difficult. However she wasn't going to complain about it either. Mainly due to the fact that the one known as James ended her dehydration and hunger. Opening her eyes she let out a steady breath as she had to get serious.
1/5

Placing her hands out in front of her she began to focus on a war hammer within the dojo. It was a heavier metal than iron sand so this was going to be needed. She had to learn how to master the gold dust so that she would be able to move on with the rest of her bloodline. After all she was supposed to be a natural at all of this. Focusing her chakra upon the steel her thoughts quickly fell silent.
2/5

The hammer began to start shaking on the rack. As her eyes narrowed her determination began to show. As most would have gotten frustrated by now. Yet as several minutes continued to pass she showed that she wasn't going to give up. She couldn't give up after all...
3/5

Then hearing claws click upon the floor she looked over to see Daichi. The Kazekage was at his side as well and knelt down to a young one. She began to ponder as to why they were here. At the same time it was honestly none of her business. Looking back to the war hammer she poured her focus upon it.
4/5

Then as the war hammer was lifted off the rack her hands turned into fists. She was so close to being able to use this technique she could feel it. After all she had to learn this to become a feared shinobi. To use the heavier metals with her bloodline she had to be able to do this! Within the next moment she could feel the steel as if it were a part of her.
5/5

Closing her hands into fists she caused the war hammer to become steel dust. This was going to work just fine for her... Creating two shuriken within her hands of he steel she threw one of them at a target against the wall. Then she threw the other at an odd direction so that it would miss. The result was the second shuriken arced towards the target and still hit it.
1/1

There were so many uses of that technique even though it was a lower leveled one. Scratching her chin she began to think about it and though of three different uses on the spot. Then pointing her finger at the target she simulated a senbon launcher. Only the result was a build up of steel at her finger tip and hitting the target dead on.
1/1

Taking a second to look at her own finger she shook her head. There was much that she needed to learn about this bloodline and that was a fact. Then as the steel bullet rushed back to her she held out her hand flinching. As she flinched she absentmindedly created a magnetic field that repelled the clump of steel. Opening her eyes she realized what happened and the possibilities behind it.
1/1

She placed her hand upon her chin and began to think further in depth about this bloodline. The only hinderance to this would be her own imagination. As she continued down that thought process a hand sign formed a steel clone of herself.
1/1

As she looked at the steel clone she then waved her had at it for a moment. The shape began to alter to look similar to the jashinist. Hate began to swell up inside of her within this moment.
1/1

Quote:

[Techniques: ]
[Chakra: 230/230][Stamina: 245/245]

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:12 pm
User Image

Fiammetta Richelle Gagane

| Genin | Sunagakure | Katon : Fuuton | AC 0 |
| Taijutsu : Monk | Musician : Painting Pictures |
Chakra 310 | Stamina 240

In this world, there is only one road that is leading forwards.

Looking at the new Kage, one she had not met yet, Fia shifted uncomfortably at the idea of fighting. She had barely any experience and almost no techniques. As Aki left, she glanced at Syri for a second before turning back to speak with Jack "Mr. Snipe, it appears there is something wrong at the gates. You're not a Suna shinobi but you're welcome to join my siblings and I." nodding slightly to him, she moved off, walking away at an even pace that belied her anxiety. But she had to do what she could...how else could she act?

((Exits))

But on this road, demons follow in steps taken...

They'll drag the feet of those who listen to them.

They touch the deepest fears...

Lanfaer

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games