Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:22 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis smirked at her comment not like the genin had anything better to do than run his errands. Noctis sat their and watched as Tsukino took a seat in front of him. She had really changed alot since the exam."Well it was a surprise to say the least, but its pretty boring honestly."He said with a small chuckle half joking."All I do all day is sign paperwork." he said with a sigh. That is when Kurai came in with his cat. It seemed like it didn't want to be picked up at first but when she handed the cat to Noctis it suddenly calmed down from his relaxing aura."Good job Kurai, mission completed."

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:31 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬┤| Kurai • Satetsu |├▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬┤| Konohagakure |├▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

She stood there with her feet together and her arms at her sides. In the ranks of anbu they called this standing at attention. Her eyes were still upon the Hokage as he held the cat cradling it. She remained silent as always but however she felt the need to talk. Then again she felt the need to not talk at the same time. Something that frustrated her at times but she always went with silence.
Techniques used:

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:00 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

As Noctis sat their waiting for Tsukino to speak again he noticed Kurai was still standing there silent as ever. This girl would get nowhere in life if she didn't speak up."Yes?" it seemed like she wanted something from him.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:01 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kurai pulled out all of her mission tabs and showed them to the Hokage. She had enough points to be a chuunin at this point. She stood there holding them up watching his movements curious if it'd be that easy to become a chuunin.
Techniques used:

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:08 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis sighed as she simply held out all the mission tabs."So I'm guessing you want to be a chunnin?" He said looking at her. He would need to find a suitable test for her. But for an instant he thought of another kind of test."Ok I have decided on your test." He said seriously as he cleared his throat. Creating a clone in front of Kurai."You will fight my clone and he will judge your ability."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:16 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kurai's eyes narrowed as she crossed her arms. Thinking about what he had said. She nodded and left the office heading to any area that the clone went to. [exit]
Techniques used:

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:49 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxAllxxxxxxMYxxxLIFE,xxxIxxxWAITED FOR THExxxRIGHTxxxMOMENT...
xxxxxxx███ █⋮
To let you know I don't Wanna let you go.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI AM STILL WAITING FOR YOU
★★★ ( I refuse to waste one more second... )
xxxxxxxxx Without you...

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

A laugh came from the blonde at Noctis's answer.Being Hokage had it's perks, but also it's snooze factors. "Well I applaud you for sticking to it, even though it's a little boring." She said that, knowing that if she were in his position she would have quit. The young genin from before came in yet again, this time with Noctis's cat. She raised her eyebrows at the silent girl. Something about her was puzzling, and no it wasn't just her red eyes that confused Tsukino. She just seemed a little too introverted for her taste, but that was because Tsukino was so outspoken. "Good luck..." Tsukino said as the girl was leaving beforelooking at Noctis.

"Do you know why that child doesn't speak?" Tsukino asked curiously. If anyone knew it would be Noctis. Becoming a chunin was a little too simple if you didn't go to the exams. Of course she was a little biased since she passed the exams not too long ago.

"When You make love to me....Know that love has nothing to do with it."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:03 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis smirked at Tsukino's applause."Someone has to do it, so why not me?"He responded. As he noticed Kurai leave with his clone. When she left the same anbu as before had brought him the file on Kurai. This wasn't just her academy file it was everything about her." It seems she experienced some emotional trauma when she was younger."He said looking over the file."This trauma is why she doesn't speak, though she did ask for a headband when she first arrived in my office."

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:53 pm
xxxxxxx███ █⋮

xxxxxxxxx Without you...

User Image

"Hm, well at least she speaks when she needs to I suppose."" Tsukino said with a shrug. A smirk crawled across her face as she looked at Noctis with a devious smile. "Let's go to Ichiraku?! You need to take a little break." A laugh accompanied her words.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:34 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis nodded his head at her comment about Kurai. He looked up at her when she asked him out to Ichiraku's. He had work to do, though he always had work to do. He was a bit hungry at the moment."I suppose getting out and about would be good for me."He said with a small smile at Tsukino as he stood and held his arm out for her to hold to.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:05 pm
xxxxxxx███ █⋮

xxxxxxxxx Without you...

User Image

Tsukino latched onto his arm, locking the two of them side by side. Her hazel orbs scanned his body up to his face. She looked it his eyes as she spoke."Let's go then shall we?" She said moving forward.

((EXIT to Ichiraku))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:11 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

"Yes lets go." Noctis said with a nod.

[Exit to Ichiraku's"

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:57 pm
kiropterain1

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis arrived at his office expecting to find Shikatsu but he didn't see him. Maybe he was on his way to the office since some of his team was already here. He took a seat and waited for the genin to arrive. Maybe he could get the gist of the mission until Shikatsu arrived with the full report.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:08 pm
xxxxxxx███ █⋮

xxxxxxxxx Without you...

User Image

Tsukino placed her hands on her hips as she entered the office. Her eyes looked as though they were trying to pierce through Noctis's very soul. "Don't think Im gonna let you off that easily. Spill it, whose this girl who bore your children?" Tsukino asked somewhat sternly. She wasn't sure if it was because she was hurt by some of the information or if it was because she was jealous.

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Shintokyo

Blessed Genius

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

чuкo Tαnαкα

[Male] [Genin] [Chakra 275] [Musician/Ninjutsu]

▂▂" We're all just singular notes within this sad, sorrowful song."▂▂

Yuko finally entered, having just caught word of what Tsukino said, but keeping a straight face and pretending he had no idea what they were talking about..

He looked to the Hokage, a frown on his face.
" I showed the civilians to Konoha with ease Sir.. but Shikatsu and the rest of the team haven't come back yet, and I'm not sure why. Shikatsu gave me the order of heading back to the village, but I haven't seen them since and I was so sure they'd follow right after me!" Yuko stopped, flashing back to the images of the battle they had encountered between the bandits and rogue nin..

" It had all been going to plan. We'd met with a strange man in an Akatsuki cloak who helped order the Civilians into the tunnel. Civilians had started to go through the Tunnel when a man attacked us as and the rest of the team. The man who attacked had a Vine whip, but he also had a very large amount of Bandits and some rogue Ninja. Shikatsu ordered us to fight off and protect the civilians and we wiped out most of them. I even knocked one unconscious for questioning! " Yuko said, sounding proud, but quickly diminishing this emotion as he continued..

"Shikatsu ordered us all back, as we managed to protect most of them, though some acquired injuries, which I bandaged to the best of my abilities using some rags.. I've sent the injured civilians to the Hospital. "

He finished, feeling ashamed that he'd actually listened to his orders. His heart had told him to stay, but he knew the civilians needed protecting.

" I have a strong feeling the man with the whip has caused something terrible. If they don't come back soon.. I- " Yuko finished. Feeling so guilty he was almost crying.

If they didn't come back soon, Yuko would do all in his power to find them, or the person responsible.  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games