Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:09 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzorixxhojoxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx»xxstats Chakra: 225 / 225xx Ryo: 0 両 xx AC: 0

Zori reached out to accept the headband, then quickly tied it around her upper arm."Thank you." She said softly, taking note of her potential future teammates before she began to leave. She was sure she would be contacted if her team needed her.

Now she could begin missions, and learning jutsu! She could just think of the techniques she could learn now. In the academy they only covered learning maruton jutsu. Ever since discovering her bloodline and her elements, Zori had wanted to learn all the jutsu she could for all three.

Being the eavesdropper she was, overheard the Raikage requested suiton users? As a member of the Hojo clan, it was kind of necessary for anyone of the clan to have water as an element.
"If you need any more suiton users, I am one as well; it is a huge necessity in my clan." She doubted she would be any help though, as she just got her headband and therefore could not and does not have any jutsu of the element. But she could learn...!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:34 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Bonds make you stronger, but if you have no bonds...

User Image

Sakaki was upstairs at the mission board not aware of what was going on down stairs as he looked over the mission board. Sighing he grabbed two D-ranks and began walking back down stairs. When he reached where everyone else was he blinked. "Hi sensei, bye sensei it was nice seeing you for a couple seconds I look forward to being evaluated...whenever it happens," Sakaki said throwing dai a small wave before pausing. "Ne, Raikage-sama, should I stick around for this suiton thing or should I just go?" Sakaki asked curious.

User Image

... how does one become stronger?"

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:44 pm
User Image

The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Blue Thunder of Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu | Genin |

Dai looked at the new Genin. "If you like, Raikage...I can take the new Genin to Satoshi. Or at least help them look for him." She smiled at the Kage. "I wouldn't mind at all really. Besides, I know all the Suiton I can have right now." She stepped towards the three Genin. "Put your book away, Shiro. I'll help you guys find your Sensei before I go do a few missions around the village." She smiled at the three of them. She looked at the girls. "I'm Daitomi Imatokai. Dai for short." Smiled bowed her head at them. She truned to the Raikage. "Might be easier if I did take them, Rakage-sama. So they don't go getting lost. Especially, Ooshrio, here." She tapped her hand against his shoulder. In a jokingly sibling way.

| Chakra Count: 250 |

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:03 pm
User Image

[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 7 5 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher glanced at Sakaki "I'll evaluate you when I have the time." he replied. Then turned his attention back to the Kage as he leaned back against the wall. Waiting. [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:24 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

"Dai... This is something they have to do... All they need to know is he's the most arrogant fellow around," Kin laughed. It was sadly, the truth. Assignment occurred as such though, and Takeo happened to be next on the list for the time being. "It looks like I won't need the suiton hunt after all, Dai. Do some missions, though. It'll be better that way."

She nodded to Sypher and Sakaki, knowing they would be willing to help.
"Go to the crater atop the mountain, and await me there," Kin explained. They had little idea as to what they would be doing, and the Oni made certain not to explain the situation just yet.

Zori spoke up, of the use of Suiton, and she smiled a little. "This could be taxing, but if you think you're up to it, you may accompany Sypher and Sakaki," Kin smiled a little. It was not a top secret operation she was performing, it was just a strange idea, when it came down to everything.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:31 pm
User Image

[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 7 5 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher nodded, finding another emotion aside from dry anger; curiousity. He'd never been to the mountain top and there was a crater? It was all very interesting...and it might help him think. He had a lot of thinking to do. He bowed to the Kage and left without another word. [☁]

((Exits))

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:34 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Bonds make you stronger, but if you have no bonds...

User Image

Sakaki nodded and left shortly after sypher curious as to what his cousin was planning. He shrugged it off and made his way to the mountain crater.
[exit]

User Image

... how does one become stronger?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:52 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai nodded to the Raikage-sama. "Understood." Dai walked over to the mission board and looked it over. She nibbled on her lips and stared at the board full of missions. She scratched the nap of her neck. She read the missions and took a few C-ranks down in hopes they might help keep her mind off things. She shifted through the handful of missions.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:20 pm
User Image

Going to the mountain crater? Zori didn't ever recall going to that place... or most places in Kumo. But could she really be useful there? She had natural water talents because of her bloodline, but she didn't technically know any water element jutsu. "I... honestly don't think I will be of much help, but I'd like to come along, if you don't mind, Raikage." This whole deal interested her and if the kage of your village gives you permission to go somewhere, you'd better go. "I won't be a burden."

Zori nodded as if to confirm it to herself. And also, if she couldn't do anything water-related she was sure she could do something to help. And if not, she could just watch from a safe distance and not bother anyone. This could be a good learning experience and possibly a challenge.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:50 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai looked at Zori. She smiled at her. "You're a Suiton user, right?" She asked sweetly. Dai reached behind her and brought forth her water scroll. "You can borrow this. I know that all I can for being Genin. Just give it to Shiro, when you're finished." Dai held it to the girl. "And if you need help. I'm willing to teach you a few I know." Dai nodded to insure the young Gennin.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:45 pm
[[Enter Kyo, grabs missions, runs out to do some genin missions because minty is to lazy to make this a rp post]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:51 pm
User Image

Zori was a bit startled when a girl started talking to her. She was just about to leave for the mountain crater, too. If she hurried maybe she would arrive first or second. She turned around to face the girl and looked at the scroll in her hand. "Oh! Th-thank you." "She accepted the scroll tentatively. Just from the conversations that were going on in the office, Zori was pretty sure that Shiro was the blonde kid. "I'll make sure to give it to him." She smiled at the girl.

She probably should introduce herself, right?
"By the way, I'm Zori Hojo." She already introduced herself to the Raikage but it was not certain that others heard her. "Anyway, I have to go to the crater, maybe we'll see each other some other time? Thanks again." Zori said before exiting the room.

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:25 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Bloodline Classed |

Shiro wave bye to Zori his teammate as she left then waved to daitomi. "Well I'm off to find to the academy... I think i passed by someone who fit that description when I was last there." He said with a minor sigh having a bad feeling about finding him. However he shook it off with a smile and began his dash to the academy again.

(exit)

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 275/275

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:43 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

dai waved to Zori. "Use it well." she called to the girl. She looked at Kyo as he zoomed in and out of the office. She looked at Shiro as he finally spoke up. "Good luck on training, brother." She called to him as he took leave. She looked down at her stack of missions. Right, No more being lazy. I'm going to become a Chunnin so that I can stop depending on others. She thought as she went off for her first mission.
[exit]

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:38 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo: 20200 両 ۞ AC:50100 ۞ Chakra : 645

Kein made his way up the stairs into the Raikage's office through the sea of gennin. Once he was up to her desk or rather her clones desk considering the amount of time the clone had sat there verses the amount of time the real one was there. Kein smiled and said," Milady I hereby request to be promoted to the rank of Konin. "

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games