Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamote Chronicles

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:54 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin // Bloodline // Raiton // Doton // Aburame
User Image

After several moments, Shinsetsu’s training session ended. Just in time a scout Kikkaichu that he left inside the Raikage’s office flew back to him sending reports that the Raikage finally opened her doors to the newly inducted shinobis of the cloud.
Hmm… I guess it’s time to get back to the Raikage’s office. he said as his body dissipated into thousands of bugs before disappearing from the area.

Techs:
Chakra = 225 / 225
• E-Rank: 5
• D-Rank: 10
• C-Rank: 20
• B-Rank: 40
• A-Rank: 80
• S-Rank: 160

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

“Even the tiniest insect could kill a creature hundred times its size”
BGM: Into the Battlefield

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:
Exit: Raikage’s office

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:16 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

User Image

Having migrated to several village throughout the years, the clan of Aburame in Kumogakure has been exposed to different kinds of fighting styles, some started to conjunct their bugs with their elemental skills, and some learned how to utilize bukijutsu styles to reduce even for a little percentage their reliance to their insects abilities for combat.
(Iaido 1/1)
After receiving his forehead protector from the Raikage, Shinsetsu is now officially a proud Shinobi of Kumogakure. The newly claimed title gave the boy a stronger sense of responsibility and an urge driving him to protect not only his clan’s name but also the reputation of the village. I won’t let anyone taint the name of my clan, nor my village. he taunted to himself as he walked towards the Dojo for his daily physical training.
(A decade of peace 1/1)
As he arrived at the Dojo, he walked pass its hallways all the way to the very end of the building, where the Aburame clan’s training facilities were located. Upon their Immigration, the Aburame clan was considered one of exclusive clans of Kumo giving them their fair share of land to inhabit and a good place to harness their skills.
(Dragon Hammer Strike 1/1)
Shinsetsu arrived and entered the private part of the dojo, exclusive to Aburame clan’s members only. As he walked in, several of the members paused their training to give respects to the son of the clan head. Shinsetsu remained quiet as he walked into an empty spot into the corner before drawing in the Katana sheathed on his back.
(1/3)
After taking the sword out, Shinsetsu stood in front of a straw dummy holding the spotless Katana in front of him. The young Aburame took the stance which his father taught him quite a while ago whe he was still litte. It was a stance of the of Tetsu no Ryu that Shinsetsu’s father learned from the elders of the clan.
(2/3)
Shinsetsu remained standing still facing the training dummy as he concentrated to begin his training. he remembered the words of his father when he was still teaching Shinsetsu the technique. Remember, you only shall use you’re blade in order to protect what is precious to you. Use this technique to fight for your clan and your village alike.
(Dragon Hammer Strike: Tragedy 3/3)
Those words of his father ambled on the young Aburame’s head, sparking his desire to strengthen himself to be able to serve his clan, and the village with all his might. I can do this for the name of my village and my clan. the boy said softly yet confidently.
(1/4)
With that, Shinsetsu sheathed his katana once again and momentarily closed his eyes before taking a deep breath. In an instant, the young Aburame bursted, drawing back his sword and making one swift slash towards the dummy Iaido he said, before following up with another basic but deadly motion.
(2/4)
After cutting the dummy into two pieces horizontally with an swift slash, Shinsetsu followed with yet again another sword attack that thrusts the blade of the sword all the way to the dummy’s body. A decade of peace. he softly said as he drew his sword back from the dummy’s body.
(3/4)
After creating some space between himself and the dummy, Shinsetsu leaped high into the air sending a vertical strike to the dummy’s right shoulder. Since Shinsetsu previously sliced it vertically into its torso, the dummy simply fell into the floor cut into 4 finely sliced pieces.
(Turning Swallow Cut 4/4)
The other Aburame’s training to the area was left in awe after seeing Shinsetsu’s abilities though Shinsetsu was just barely warming up. When he was young, Shinsetsu was trained vigorously by his father who is the current head of the Aburame clan in the village hidden in the clouds, with that having said, learning techniques just comes easily for the heir of the Aburame clan.
(1/4)
Hmm, I guess my body is all warmed up, time to do a more serious training. he mumbled as he looked at his sword before looking at the sliced body of the dummy on the floor. Im just going to clean this up later… he added before walking away to train his swordsmanship to another dummy.
(2/4)
Shinsetsu held his sword tight with his right hand as he started to flow his chakra directly to the sword. The sword’s blade became rife as the Aburame’s chakra progressed to the tip of the blade, fully cloaking the sword with a powerful chakra. Chakra Scabbard the boy murmured after seeing his chakra fully encasing his blade.
(3/4)
The Image of chakra that covered the sword made appeared like it was elegantly dancing around the blade. Having the blade enhanced with chakra, the sword’s capabilities have highly increased making it much more proficient of slicing and thrusting its way on the target’s body.
(Chakra Scabbard 4/4)
Holding his chakra covered sword, Shin was finally ready to test its powers. He motioned his blade swiftly towards his targets and thought of the name of the strike. Turning Swallow the strike was powerful enough to cut is reputedly so quick and precise that it can strike down a bird in mid-flight. It is a downward strike the flicked back up into an upward strike, both strong enough to effortlessly slice through even the hardest wood.
(1/3)
As Shinsetsu turned his blade to swing upwards, he used its momentum to jump mid-air to deliver what it looked like the same strike he did earlier, only the sword’s angle was different. Rather than slashing, Shin pointed the tip of his blade towards the shoulder area of the dummy making the 5 feet of cold blade insert inside the dummy’s body through the shoulder.
(2/3)
Shin pulled his sword out from the dummy’s shoulder and sheathed it back on its scabbard before pulling it again to use for yet another strike. The technique that Shinsetsu used does not rely on the utilization of Iaido, Shinsetsu first striked with the scabbard of his katana, and used the shock effect of being attacked with an improvised weapon, or the opening that follows an opponent’s dodge to follow the initial strike up with the actual bladed weapon.
(Twin Dragon Strike 3/3)
Shinsetsu nodded, seeing that his the combination attacks that he did was successful though he knew he needed to train more than that to become strong enough to impact his village, and lead his clan someday. Shin sheathed his sword once again before wiping the bullets of sweat building up on his forehead.
(1/3)
This…. This strengththat I currently possess isn’t enough to be recognized by father, or even by the other members of the Aburame council.. I know, I just know that I could do better than this… I’ll train harded till I exceed their expectations from me… this is for the name and honor of the clan he thought to himself as he tightly clenched his fists determined to become stronger.
(2/3)
Shin turned around for a bit seeing other members of Aburame train their hardest to be strong, he knew that they have the same purpose that drives them to be stronger and It is to bring honor to the name of the clan. I can’t just watch around doing nothing, I know as I rest… there’s always be someone out there is training their hardest to better themselves. he said before resuming his training.
( Twin Dragon Lightning 3/3)

It didn’t took long before Shinsetsu Aburame to resume his training, he may be tired but he is driven by his passion to become stronger to be able to lead his clan for the future generation. my, my… My blade is still…. Rather dull. he said looking at the same katana that he used to cut wooden dummies like butter with a hot knife.
(1/6)
Maybe I should improve my chakra concentration on the blade a bit more just like what father does to his blade… his skills are truly impressive, and I do want to be as strong as him in the future, no… I want to be stronger than him in the future. Shinsetsu said to himself with a rather expressionless tone of voice.
(2/6)
I can recall that he taught that technique to me once though I was still a kid back then, I remember his disappointed expression when I wasn’t able to perform the jutsu… then again… he always seems to be disappointed with me even I after working myself hard every day to become stronger. someday, I will make you proud. the boy thought to himself.
(3/6)
Once again, Shinsetsu held his tight with his right hands, keeping aside his bugs to train his swordsmanship so that he won’t heavily rely on them everytime he face battle. I can do this. No, I Will do this. he said determinedly to himself as he began his chakra flow.
(4/6)
I can feel the chakra surging to the tip of my sword, hmm now I should concentrate on the shape manipulation aspect to perform the technique. he mumbled to himself as his chakra flowed to his arm which channeled to the blade of the sword. Id’ start with something basic for now. he added, looking at the glow of his chakra that emitted from the sword’s blade.
(5/6)
Shinsetsu expanded the chakra flowing from the sword, creating a longer extension of the blade made out entire of chakra doubling the length of the sword. Shin’s arm started to tremble as it got harder and harder to maintain. The technique called for precise chakra control which clearly, Shinsetsu still lacks. The young aburame trained for several more hours before getting a grasp of the technique before finally completing it..
( Form Manipulation 6/6)

Finally, Im done with that… but I just can’t expect father to be happy with just that kind of success, can i? he told to himself as he was considerably breathing harder than usual. Hmm… it seems like my body is getting tired already…. But I can’t digress… I need to be a better shinobi for my clan.
(1/6)
Shin closed his eyes and took a short time to physically take a break though his mind continued to meditate. going back to his memories and past experience of training under his father’s supervision to that might give him a hint to be able to train his swordsmanship better. Hmm… I really used to get beat up by father with those kendo sticks he said to himself as he reminisced.
(2/6)
I remembered him showing me a unique bukijutsu that only this style could use..I believe it is called Pressure wave… it uses the chakra which is formed around the blade using the chakra scabbard technique that could be released when the blade is swung,.. I will shall give it a try. Shin thought to himself
(3/6)
The young Aburame jumped back, creating distance between him and the training dummy. Shintetsu made sure that no one would approach him just in case that something goes wrong with the technique as he was concerned that it might unintentionally backfire and hurt other shinobis training in the area.
(4/6)
Alright… I am quite far away from the others… I supposed it would be safe to use this technique. he mumbled before gripping his Katana in his right hand and flowed constant amount chakra to it once again that created a visible layer of chakra on top of the swords blade which emitted a bright white glow and a continual chirping sound.
(5/6)
Shin slowly raised the sword up , extending it as high as possible while facing a training dummy. I prepared everything right, I supposed I streamed a good amount of my chakra. If that’s the case, then it should work without question. Shinsetsu thought before doing a downward slash which sent the chakra that coated his coat towards the unfortunate dummy in front of him. Pressure Wave he said as the chakra that erupted from his sword clash on the dummy, dealing a pretty strong damage to it. I did it, Shinsetsu calmly said to himself.
( Pressure Wave 6/6)

Techs: Learned Stage 1 - 3 Tetsu no Ryo
Chakra = 225 / 225

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:

Kamote Chronicles

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:31 pm
User Image

Don S. Daedalus

Bukijutsu l Fuuton l Katon l Shakuton l Genin

══════════════════════════

[OOC: Idek is this guild follows the -1 for buki and tai, in dojo's. SO I'll assume it doesnt and play it safe!]

--Enter Stage One of: Tetsu no Ryu---

[1/1]
Don made his way into the dojo, his headband finally around his waist. It felt amazing to be considered a ninja! He smiled as he walked around the edge of the dojo, walking up to a steel training dummy. He kicked off his sandles and put them on the ground next to the wall, he didnt want to scuff up the floor. He closed his eyes, his right hand moving to teh hilt of his sword. In one quick and might elegent motion, Don pulled out the sword, grinding the edge fo hsi blade against the steel dummy, quickly re-sheething his blade in an instant.

[Iaidō.. Rank E, learned.]

[1/1]
He lifted a scroll for Buki techniques he bought from a street vendor on his way to the raikages office. He unrolled it slowly, reading the next move before placing it back in his kimono. he unsheethed his sword slowly, the steel lightly grinding against the scabbard as he pulled it out. He swung it once for good measure, it had been w while since he used his sword for training. he was temped to make sure it was still sharp, but didnt want to cut himself. Instead he focused on his training and looked at the dummy, imagening it was stabbing at him. He closed his eyes, his sword trailing under the imagenary sword, his wrist flickering as he brought the blade up attempting to knock the imagenary blade into teh air as he pressed his palm to teh dummies chest, pushing with great force. He skidded back for a few inches.

[A decade of peace... Rank E, learned.]

[1/1]
Don cracked his back, it was a habbit of his.. it calmed him persay. he arched hsi sword over his shoulders, slamming the blade down onto teh dummies right shoulder. "Hmm.." He questioned himself, bending down, holding his sword at his side. He jumped up , quickly shifting the sword from hsi side to above his head, slamming the steel blade down onto the dummies covered head, leaving a crack as he bounced back. He smiled and let hsi swords tip drag against the groudn as he walked back to the dummy, checking its head to see if he left any damage that couldnt be repaired.

[Ryūtsuisen // Dragon Hammer Strike.. Rank E, Learned.]

---Enter Stage Two of: Tetsu no Ryu---

[1/3]
Don looked around to make sure no one saw him brutally slamming hsi blade into the dummies head. And risk the chance of have to pay for its repairs, the family was broke as it is! They didnt need any extra bills, he just dearly hoped his brotehrs werent doing anything reackless without his supervision. He sheethed his sword and pulled his scroll out, fripping teh edge with his free hand, unrolling it further then before, reading teh stage two moves for Tetsu no Ryu. He smiled and read the four moves, he knew this was goign to be hard, but lobved the idea of each of them.

[2/3]
He looked at teh scroll once more before rolling it up and tieing it tight with his hand and teeth. He slipped the scroll back into his kimono, looking at the dummy. He was glad this wasnt someone real, for he would hate to mess up on them and cut them! He cracked his back to calm himself, the rolled his shoulders to losen them. He jumped back as he began to run through teh move in hsi mind. He jumped forward, using his momentium to stab at the armored dummy.

[3/3]
His blades tip grinded against the armor for a second before being pushed to the side instead of peircing it like he wanted. Hm... He thought, looking at the, his body up against the dummy, I shouuld focus more on stabbing then making sure I have enough force behind myself.. He looked back at teh dummy, jumping back again. He sliced at the air a few times, getting a good feel for his sword. He opened his eyes and jumped at the dummy, stabbing at the armor. he placed his hand at the end of his hilt, putting mroe force into his impaling as the tip of teh blade forced its way thought the armor.

[Ryūtsuisen: Zan // Dragon Hammer Strike: Tragedy.. Rank D, learned.]

[1/4]
He put his foot agaisnt the armored dummy and pushed down as he pulled at his sword. he fell back on his rump as he janked the sword free. "Better move to another dummy..." He mumbled not wanting to damage this one any further. he picked up his sandles and walked over to a wooden dummy, placing his sandles down next to the base of it. He closed his eyes and began to focus on the next move. It was more complex then all the ones he had trained previously. He had no idea how to moe hsi chakra to his nerves so this was going to be troublesome for him.

[2/4]
He sighed as he looked around hoping that he'd find a clue on how to move his chakra to where he wanted. but alas he didnt, and with that he turned the the dummy. "I'll just try it without charka.." He mumbled gripping teh hilt of his sword. He walked over to teh dummy, raising his sword above his head and slamming it down onot the dummy, dragging the tip into the wood and sluggishly trying to turn teh blde and drag it back up. but it was harder then the scroll led it to be, without chakra his was going to be hard. So he dragged his blade out of the wood, closing his eyes as he did.

[3/4]
He looked around his mind for any hints or tricks for focusing ones charka, but gave up quickly. He was more of a here and now type of guy, he didnt mind memories, he just prefered not to think of them. He rolled hsi shoulders, his eyes openening as he dragged his sword agaist the ground, lifting it and stricking the dummy across its chest, his fingers sluggisly turnign his blade over slashing it bacck into the grain of the slash he just preformed, but it was slow.. to slow to be considered masted in anycase. He sighed and closed his eyes, shifting through his memories.

[4/4]
He thought back to his few days of teh academy that he was awake. He knew he was going to have to shift hsi chakra to his nerves if he had any hope of mastering this move.He thought back to how his teachers would word the focus of chakra. His lips fromed a smile as his chakra began to stir, spreading around his nerves, coating them, making them more active. He opened his eyes and adjusted his standing stance, slamming teh blade down through the wood of teh dummy, his fingers efforetlessly turnign teh blade over as he dragged it up to miic his downward strike in reverse. He grinned as the dummies body shook, a large slice was imprinted in it now.

[Turning Swallow Cut.. Rank D, learned.]

[1/4]
Don seethed his sword and stretched his body. "Ok.. next was covering the sword in chakra.. I think.." He mumbled, sliding his hand into his messanger bag and pulling out his package of gum, taking a single piece before replacing the package back into the side bag. He looked at the bag for a second. "This might be whats slowing me down.." He mumbled, lifting the bag over his shoulder and dropping it onto the ground next to his shoes. He didnt want anythign to be abstructing his speed or focus with this next move. So he also removed his earbuds, thos his ears quickly began to miss the music.

[2/4]
He sighed and put his musicplayer in his backpack, then pulled out a water bottle from a side pouch. He unscrewed the cap and took a small sip, before his lips hungered for more. He took a longer drink before pullign the bottle from his lips. He screwed teh cap on and put it away, he was slowlyu by slowly getting mentally prepared for infusing chakra into his sword. The next style move in the style..

[3/4]
He placed his hand on his hilt, pulling his blade from the scabbard. He placed both hands onto the hilt and stood there, un-sure on how to continue with the process. It was hard enough to move chakra onot his nerves. But to force it from hsi body.. AND keep it on an exstension of his arms. He couldnt wrap his mind around it at first. He was never very good at chakra control, which is why genjutsu was always his weakness. He pushed chakra down his arms like he did to his nerves. This time instead of holding teh chakra in his arms and muscles, he pushed it furtehr into his fingers and off of them into teh blade.

[4/4]
BUT the blade was rejecting his chakra, its soul [Author note: Every thing has a soul, alive or dead, innanamit or animate imo. -my idealisms-] forcing his chakra from its body [Authors note: The blade]. He sighed as teh chakra 'exploded' from the blade sending a small breeze around him. He winced at the repulsion from his blade. This sword was always with him, it made no sense for the steel it was forged with to reject his chakra. He looked at the blade and pumped his chakra back into the blade. This time focusing on holding teh chakra to it like glue, no matter its resistnace. It seemed his blade finally gave up resising as the chakra flowed around the blade, making crackling noises.

[Chakra Scabbard.. Rank D, Learned.]

[Authors note: I was jsut informed that I do infact get a -1 fer buki. SO I SHALL USE IT!]

[1/2]
Don looked down at his sword, canceling the pulsing of chakra in his blade. "Enough of showing off.." he mumbled to himself, he needed to get back to training! He cracked his back quickly, putting his sword away. He quickly drew his blade preforming Iaidō.

[2/2]
He then flicked his wrist as the blade cut into the dummy, the scabbard of his weapon slamming into the head as the blade cut into the body. "So it should be like that...?" He said smiling, sheathing his sword and looking at the damaged dummy. he sighed to himself, he was going to owe this place alot of money if he got caught red handed for ruing them.

[Twin Dragon Strike.. Rank D, learned.]

[1/2]
He pulled out his buki scroll and began unraveling it. To his knowledge, this was the last tech in stage two. he read the scroll carefully, noting that it was infact the last tech for this stage. "So, dont pull the sword out this time..?" He asked himself, re-reading the scroll.

[2/2]
He nodded to himself, re-tieing the scroll and stashing it back into his kimono. "Ok!" He told himself, looking at the dummy, his fingers wrapping around the scabbard holding his sword. he slammed the side of the scabbard into the dummies side, causing the body to slightly shade. "Well.." he mumbled, knowing that was the tech, "Onto stage three~"

[Twin Dragon Strike: Lightning... Rank D, learned.]

Chakra = 200 / 200

Quote; "A jug fills drop by drop."
His song of choice: Two Weeks

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:33 pm
User Image

º»Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

Ranton l Raiton l Suiton l Bukijutsu l Genin

Gesalt walked into the Academy, and was ready to begin his lessons in Tetsu no Ryu. "Alright, I remember the basic 'Iado'" He smiled, reciting it to himself as he grabbed the blade sheathed horizontally against his back, pulling ti out and slashing. Sheathing, and repeating it twice before smirking. "Got it!"
Iado 1/1 COMPLETE]

This next technique would require peace of mind. With that being said, he didn't have quite anyone to train with, therefore he would practice this on his own. He closed his eyes, envisioning fighting an imaginary opponent and using the flt of his blade, slammed it high into the air, thrusting out his palm. "That's right... I guess?"
[A Decade of Peace - LEARNED!]

"Now, for a little more agression!" Oh, and how was G so very, very aggressive. This next technique was known as the "Ryūtsuisen", or "Dragon Hammer Strike". Basically, it would require the user to jump high into the air, nd bring down his sword fiercely. Gealt knew this would be quite a task as he backed all the way to the dojo walls, running as he took a right step and pushed his body high up, coming down with his katana stuck to the inside of a dummies head.
[Ryūtsuisen - LEARNED!]

[Bukijutsu -1, Dojo -1. :3]

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:34 pm
User Image

º»Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

G took a short rest, sighing and stretching his arms out. "Alright! Time for some more!" He smirked, unsheathing his blade. "I remember 'Ryūtsuisen: Zan', me and brother read through pretty much all of Stages one through two so we could practice later. Time to see how well we did!" He shouted, dashing off and jumping towards the dummy, this time though, the tip of his blade faced down. Though, as he tried to impale it, it skidded and nicked the dummy, causing him to fly off and skid across the floor in a very painful manner.
[1/2]

"Owie..." He moaned as he stood up, retrieving his blade. "Sorry bud." He murmured, walking across the dodge again. "I need to lift my arm up higher.. Then strike!" He said with a confident smirk, running and then leaping at the halfway point, bringing his katana down into the dummy and going straight through with success!
[Ryūtsuisen: Zan - LEARNED]

"Turning Swallow Cut... It turns out I got a use for my chakra after all!" He exclaimed, smirking as he sat his sword across his lap. First order of business was to learn how to manipulate his chakra into doing what he wanted. Thinning it down, he sighed, allowing it to covering his muscles before dissipating.
[1/3]

He placed both hands on his sword and tried again. Hoping to stimulate his leg, and arm muscles with just this pure chakra. If he couldn't then how was he supposed to finish this technique!? But, eventually, it worked and set tight.
[2/3]

G lifted up his blade and dispersed the chakra. Taking a deep breath, he let the chakra flow continue to his muscles, bringing the sword sharply up across the dummy, then down in rapid succession, causing stuffing to spew out. "Oh my..."
[Turning Swallow Cut - COMPLETED!]

"So, now I have to apply my chakra to my blade? Sounds fun!" G stated, examining his sword, and smirking. It couldn't be that hard to envelope a weapon in chakra, couldn't it?
[1/3]

And, G tried. Groaning at his lesser lack of chakra control... Curse Don, being the better one at this. Third attempts always the ebst try, right? Or, so he thought when he got the chakra there, but it decided to blow up and sent him skidding into the nearest wall. "OW!"
[1/2]

Sitting up form his traumatizing headache, he groaned at his failure and stood up, holding the sword directly out in front of him. "Okay! I got this!" He growled. Or, was it his anger that screwed him up? He calmed himself, breathing lightly as he let the chakra flow, opening his eyes as the chakra coated his blade. "Success."
[Chakra Scabbard - LEARNED!]

G hummed. So far, his day was nice and easy. "So, I draw using the Iado, and then I scabbard smash... Easy!" He smirked, analyzing his blade, the strap used for placement of the sword still around his body. He replaced the blade and it's scabbard, quickly drawing and slashing the dummy, attempting to pull out the scabbard, but instead, fumbling and falling down. A clattering sound filling the dojo. "Gah..."
[1/2]

"Again!" He exclaimed, quickly drawing the blade for a downward slash, then, drawing out the scabbard perfectly and smashing it across the dummies face. A perfect combo.
[Twin Dragon Strike - COMPLETED!]

The next one was a bit simpler, and he wouldn't fail! He would just beat them with the scabbard, and then gut 'em with his katana basically. no problems needed! G smirked, delivering the first blow to the dummies face, spinning and stabbing his sword into it. "One more time." He told himself.
[1/2]

He delivered another blunt smash to the face, followed by a slash. Again, blunt strike, stab. He repeated this at least a total of ten times before deciding he was done, well, with this at least.
[Twin Dragon Strike: Lightning - LEARNED!]

[Bukijutsu -1, Dojo -1. :3]

200/200
"Even if alone, I'll always have family in my scars. "
Melody of Emotion: If You Can't Ride Two Horses At Once...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:43 pm
User Image

º»Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

Gesalt completed yet another brak. Sighing as he wanted to get back to training. I gotta find the scroll! H shouted, pulling them out, then in, then out until he found it. Smirking to himself, he took it from the shelves and read over it. "So, if I use the Scabbard, I can make shapes?" He questioned himself silently, smirking.
[1/4]

Now he would need to activate the Chakra Scabbard, pushing his chakra into the blade and coating it, increasing lethality. That was only one reason he need the scabbard.
[2/4]

Now, he would shape it into something. "Maybe... a broadsword?" He smiled to himself, willing the chakra to expand and sharpen. It did, the chakra going outwwards and lngthening, turning into a bigger sword for G to wield.
[3/4]

Next shape! A hammer! "It's hammer time." He said, chuckling as he reformed the scabbard, pushing his chakra through the blade. Then, using the basics of shape transformation, formed the chakra into a hamemer. Although, it was kinda bigger then he was.
[Form Manipulation - LEARNED!]

G reattached his scabbard rto the strap as he went plundering through the scroll, catching the next jutsu. It was long-ranged, and offensive. "Yeah... This style so pays off, and it matches me too." He grinned, ready once again.
[1/4]

G pushed the chakra through his blade again, focusing intently on it as he grinned. "This just gets easier!" He exclaimed, smiling as his chakra control began o improve, marveling at his purple chakra.
[2/4]

Now, he would release the scabbard in a crescent wave of chakra to cut something in half. This seemed like the easy part... For now. He swung his blade, the chakra shooting off into an arc, almos slashing into the dummy before it vanished, the wind hitting the dummy instead.
[3/4]

"Again!" He pressed, channeling his chakra into the blade once more, pulling his arms back before swinging swiftly, focused as the chakra contued on, slashing through the dummy and dissipating. He had a little time before this dummy was useless.
[Pressure Wave - LEARNED!]

Once more, pondering through the scroll. He saw an interesting one, one that would complete Stage Three. "Drying Pole? Basically a spear, eh?" He chuckled. He had found something itneresting.
[1/4]

"Once again! Chakra Scabbard, away!" He thought with a silent chuckle, pushing his chakra over the sword once more, ready for anything to come his way.
[2/4]

He pulled one foot back, bringing his arm with him as he thrust forward, shooting the chakra forward as it was merely an extension. Though, before it got to his target, it stopped short. "It''s maximum range is eight feet, eh? I guess the PRessure Wave didn't have enough chakra, and you weren't close enough." He hummed.
[3/4]

He stepped closer, flowing the chakra through his blade for the upteenth time today! Pulling his body back and thrusting forward, striking dead into the torn aapart dummy, eradicating the rest. He retracted it and smiled. "Yeah... I'm done." G stated, letting his hold on the chakra free before sheathing his blade, and leaving to go find his brother.
[Drying Pole - LEARNED!]

[Bukijutsu -1, Dojo -2. :3]

200/200

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

iOath

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:08 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
Chūnin ☁ Kumogakure ☁ Ranton
1850 両 ☁ 270 Chakra ☁ 3100 AC

Speed Hunter: Inactive

As Shunketsu entered the dojo, he heard the familiar sound of training all around him. "Must be the new genin getting at it already." He laughed. "Anyways, I need to find a spot for myself. I wouldn't want to injure any of these guys." He looked around for a bit, until he found a secluded area to train. Walking over to the area, he pulled out his training scrolls. "What should I learn first?" He asked himself. "I guess I'll do more of the 'Kaiser Fist' first." He put away the other scrolls and began reading the 'Kaiser Fist' scroll. "Hm...I think I'm going to learn 'Bolstering Armor' first." He thought as he read the description. "Alright. Let's get started."

[1/6]

Shun began to release chakra into the surrounding, like he would when he used any other armor technique. Although, he let out a lot more chakra for this technique because he knew it would require much, much more. "Man, I'm going to be really tired by the time I'm done with this..." He thought, noticing the amount of chakra he was using. "Ah well, it's worth it."

[2/6]

He continued to release chakra all around him, so he would have enough to form the armor afterward. "I wonder how much will be enough. I guess I'll just keep pumping out the chakra." He simply shrugged and watched the chakra coming out of his body. "This really is a lot, though. Then again, it is an A ranked jutsu..."

[3/6]

"Alright, I think that's enough." Shun stopped releasing chakra into the surroundings. He began to cover himself in the chakra that was outside of him, albeit extremely slowly because he wasn't really used to the sheer amount of chakra that he needed to use. "Wow, this is a lot harder than I thought it would be." He laughed. "It's not something that I can't handle, though."

[4/6]

About a minute later, he was almost completely finished compressing the chakra into an outer layer of sorts. "Whew, this took longer than I thought." He said, watching as the the little bit of chakra left was going into the layer. "At least it's almost done." He said. "Now, hurry up, chakra!" He stared intensely at the chakra, hoping tha tit would make the chakra go into the layer faster. It didn't.

[5/6]

"It's done!" He exclaimed. He watched as the last of the chakra entered into the outer layer. "Alright, now let's see what this thing can do!" He walked over to a dummy and punched it a few times. "Wow, I can feel the strength flowing through me!" After, he ran around a bit. "I feel faster, too! I guess the whole 'grants a moderate boost to all physical actions' thing is right!" He grinned at his new-found power, then released the technique. "Ah well. I really need to get started on the next technique.

[6/6]

Strength does not come from physical capacity.
It comes from indomitable will.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

User Image

After training his bukijutsu, Shinsetsu exited the private Aburame training area to get a break. As he strolled inside the dojo, he noticed Gesalt training himself with apparently the same style of Bukijutsu that Shin was training just a while ago. Hmm… his stance is pretty impressive, much better than what I currently have… he thought to himself as he stood quietly, silently spectating Gesalt's training.

Techs:
Chakra = 225 / 225

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

OCC:

Kamote Chronicles

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:56 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Kin found herself still on the roof at this point, and that meant there were some things that were going to be a bit more complicated. She knew the next move, and she knew what she needed to do. Weary, as the effects of the battle dancer skill wore off, she found herself yearning to nap. Well... A good slap to the face fixed that.

[1/9]

The process, in itself was going to be an odd one, for it required the fluctuation of chakra. To begin, she'd have to prepare for her feet properly to be utilized. A difficult feat in the first place. Then of course, there was the issue of the fall down below. She had to ensure her chakra would move properly enough for her perform properly.

[2/9]

The first step, Kin decided to overlook. Enveloping her feet in chakra wouldn't be much difficulty, but there was the other option. She had to prepare her own body first, to know that she would be able to alter her overall mass and density. That was where her bloodline wasn't going to help her very much.

[3/9]

First, Kin began to focus on the idea that she was going to be making herself more dense than she'd ever thought possible. As they explained, diamond like. Which meant that her chakra was going to be a very pivotal system in this action, inhaling deeply.

[4/9]

Letting the chakra seep slowly into her muscles, Kin began to focus on the technique. The belly slam was definitely a strange bit to worry about, but she couldn't just let herself get hurt in the fall. That meant she had to get this particular move done properly.

[5/9]

With chakra settled within her muscles, she knew she had to continue with the process. Letting it pool thickly, she began to work a twist in on the movement. It began to bubble, pressing on her muscles, causing a strain which she had never known. It made the woman yearn to escape with the influenced battle dancer step, but it was far too late for that. She could feel the roof begin to buckle beneath her. Undoubtedly, she'd done something right.

[6/9]

The next step was to ensure she had the chakra skills capable of increasing her to capabilities which would seem ridiculous to any other drunkard. The chakra receded from the entirety of her body, and the Lady Raikage began to focus it in particular around key points in her legs.

[7/9]

There was some degree of success, by feeling for the Oni. She had to do a trial, but if her jumping power had, in fact, been increased by the chakra flow, then it would mean she'd have to be rather careful. A small hop was going to be more than enough, which was just as she did. Having thought that it wouldn't be much of a increase, she was shocked to find her hop several feet off the ground!

[8/9]

Feeling the chakra in her legs, she grinned, as she began to dart back across the rooftop, and sent herself flying into the air. It was a rather phenomenal feeling, the air flowing about her. She almost lost herself in the moment, before she began to let the chakra flow again. Her muscles grew tense, body hardening beneath the chakra flow, slamming into the hard packed soil. A small crater lay about her, and she rolled over, to stare at the heavens... Dazed.

[9/9]
[Belly Slam Learned]

More chakra to circulate within the body was needed, and at that was going to be the easy part. She knew of the general pattern, so it meant that she wouldn't be able to focus mainly on that particular function. The techniques had definitely gotten her more accustomed to doing as such. There was little else to begin with however.

[1/9]

Step two was just as easy, or it seemed to be. With her balance still slightly compromised by the drink in her system, it was a complex thing. A leg sweep could be handled with ease. Most often. She rose in her little crater, barely up above, her chakra pulsating through her very body. Most definitely the best part about the suiken art. So often in other arts, chakra was penned in one part or the other.

[2/9]

Whirling low, it was such a glorious feeling. Balance sharpened. Reflexes no longer dulled. She whirled her left leg forth with ease, that was most definitely the easy part! The difficult part was going to be sweeping into a combo with such a compromising movement.

[3/9]

The sweep had been done once, which meant she knew in her compromised and inebriated state, she could manage to do the first couple of steps properly. Since she could do as such, she moved to performed the first couple. Chakra pulsed to life again, and again, she began to do her sweep. Letting the sweep fall into place, she worked to make the next step fall into place.

[4/9]

Difficulty arose, as she tried to determine in a split second where she would be going with this particular move. It was vague enough, to where she could branch into just about any kick. It seemed wisest to practice the most functional, but the wording from the scroll had indicated something more specific. A kick to the solar plexus, which would send them into the earth.

[5/9]

It was a mighty shame, but the time she'd spent in thought had robbed her of a chance to test the very thing she'd been thinking about. Her variety of kicking was going to be a complex bit, but at this point, she figured there was only one to really do the job. A nice axe kick to branch off to, but that spelled complications. Either she discovered a way to do it properly.

[6/9]

At this point, she moved once more into her sweeping kick. It wasn't anything grand, the woman making an effort to mostly ready herself. The momentum itself was quite the stirring bit, as the world spun about her. Now was the deciding factor as to how it would be performed.

[7/9]

She let momentum carry her, as she whirled about another turn. There was such difficulty, in keeping herself upright, as she raised her leg through the air. Higher and higher! She rose it well over her head, but by that time, she flopped backward, heel over head. A muffled groan, and Kin realized whirling into a second kick. Well, it wasn't going to work.

[8/9]

Stumbling back onto her feet, Kinpaku knew this was going to be a rough ride, likely another reason for the total body chakra pulse. Letting the chakra flow, she whirled once more. The raikage blurred into the sweep kick in the crater. After when it would be just at its end, she stirred to alter her movement. Pain coursed through her leg, as it ground into the earth, a half spin while she raised the original leg she swept on, before hurtling her heel into the earth with zeal.

[9/9]
[Dead Drunk Sweep Combo Learned]

The next was on par with the sweep combo, and that was going to make the world a bit more irritating. Especially since this particular technique above all others, was a counter attack. How was one supposed to practice a counter, when they had no one to combat? While on the other hand, who would be stupid enough to practice a counter, when one was in combat?

[1/9]

In this particular skill though, she had to isolate her arms with chakra. She'd had little practicing isolating the chakra within her arm. An oddity of things to come, she let the chakra flow through her body to begin, and then she began to work on focusing it. Bit by bit, it slowly started circulated between her arms, rather than most other parts.

[2/9]

Leaping from the hole in the ground, she approached one of the dummies with care. It wasn't going to be of much use after this point in time, considering how she was going to be wailing on it with little amounts of mercy in her thoughts. She looked over the dummies, trying to analyze their set up. Rather rudimentary things, it was going to be a bit painful to work it over.

[3/9]

The first step was relatively simplistic, when one thought about it. Catch the oncoming strike, and twist. Nothing terribly difficult, when one thought about it. The movement was just going to be a bit awkwardly simulated when it came to the leather dummies, with their wooden planks. They didn't even have joints in this particular bit.

[4/9]

Either way, she had to make certain she practiced as she could. She couldn't necessarily "catch" the arm of a dummy, which compromised the whole opening to the technique. Yet, in her drunken haze, it was deemed that she would be alright with the force she had chosen to apply.

[5/9]

It was surprisingly pleasant to hear the arm of a dummy snapping in twain. It splintered, and hung only on strands of wood that managed to warp to an angle that it could permit. The sight of the splintered limb was most definitely an oddity, but Kin knew that this just wasn't done quite yet.

[6/9]

The key to continuing the counterattack though was to ensure they couldn't counter her again. The only way to do as such was as the technique mentioned. A throat was often exposed, and was by far in the fair grounds of a practitioner of the drunken fist.

[7/9]

It was a hard thing to do, bring herself, even under the influence of her sake. She tightened her fist some, and took a gulp of air. Her fist flew, smashing into the bare leather between the leather mask and its chasse. She could feel wood splinter, and there was definitely evidence of blood.

[8/9]

It was not quite done yet. Steps one and two were completed, and so her fist collided into its stuffed chest. Once. Twice. Chakra course through the raikage's veins, pummeling into the dummy mercilessly. Mercy was for the sober, it seemed. Once she finished, she exhaled, releasing the arm, the post of the dummy gave way and collapsed in upon itself.

[9/9]
[Dead Drunk Fisticuffs Counter Learned]

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:05 pm
User Image

º»Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

G turned around, smiling as his noticed his friend. "Eh! Shin-kun!" He waved him over, rotating his neck and grimacing as it popped. his neon green eyes peering through his pure blond hair. He outstretched his knuckle, offering a fistbump.

200/200

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kamote Chronicles

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:29 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

User Image

Shinsetsu could only be surprised that Gesalt noticed him as he stood quietly in the corner. Ah, Gesalt-kun, You got a nice and stable stance with your sword, correct me if im wrong but… with what I noticed, I assume you use the Tetsu no Ryo style. Am I correct Shin said as he walked closer to his… “friend”

Techs:
Chakra = 225 / 225

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

OCC:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image

º»Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

"Ah. Yep!" He stated, putting his hands on the back of his head and giving off a devilish grin. "I was about to start training my Bloodline, seeing as though I've never gotten in touch with it." He added with a roll of his eyes a annoyed growl after that. Putting his hands back to his side he looked to the Aburame. "What have you been up to?"

200/200

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

iOath

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:04 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
1850 両 ☁ 305 Chakra ☁ 3100 AC

Shun pulled out the 'Kaiser Fist' scroll to learn the next technique. "Huh. The next technique is...Kaiser Fist." He said, noticing that the attack name was the same as the name of the style. "Anyways, it's going to require chakra. So, let's get this started." He put the scroll away and began to surround himself in chakra. "Bolstering Armor." The chakra covered him and became an outer layer.

[1/6]

"Next, I have to charge up chakra in my right hand." He said. He didn't actually have to do it on his right hand, he just preferred to do so. "Well, I guess I'll need to gather a lot of chakra into this hand. I mean, the scroll did say that it would need time to prepare, so..." He sighed and waited for enough chakra to form.

[2/6]

He began concentrating a bit more on his hand, which made his chakra gather around that area faster. "Alright, now I'm just going to give it a bit more chakra, then start winding up or whatever it's called." He said. He stared at his hand and continued to focus on it.

[3/6]

"Doo doo doo..." He began to hum random songs. "Man, this is soooo boring." He sighed as he watched the chakra slowly gather around his fist. "Ah well. 'Tis the life of a somethingorother. Besides, it'll all be worth it when I punch someone in the chest and shatter their everything." He laughed. "It's almost done, too."

[4/6]

"Okay, it's done." He said. He stopped sending chakra to his right hand, then made sure that the chakra that was there would stay. "Everything's good. Now..." He walked over to a dummy and went into a fighting stance. He cocked his right arm back while turning slightly, so he could use all of the momentum and force from the pivot as he could. "I'm ready. Iku ze."

[5/6]

"Kaiser....FIST!" Shun used the power of his entire body to thrust his arm forward and punch the dummy as hard as he could. As he made contact, the dummy went flying back, with full "rag doll" effects. Soon after, it plopped onto the ground. "Well, I guess that's good enough." He said, releasing the Bolstering Armor. "It's not like it has any bones to be broken. Anyways, on to the next one."

[6/6]

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:30 pm
Niro Daedalus
"Sometimes a word not spoken is the strongest speech."xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
|Gennin|Kumogakure|Raiton|Doton|Bukijutsu|Satetsu

Walking into the dojo, Niro took a look around and sat down on a bench. He did not know what kind of sword style he wanted to learn. He didn't know too much about swords. His head was too much into the clouds and into fantasy thoughts.

Chakra Pool:[200/200]

And sometimes a bit of music is needed to spur on a battle.

Bearhunter Inferni

Dapper Capitalist

5,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200

iOath

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:13 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
1850 両 ☁ 270 Chakra ☁ 3100 AC

"Alright, now I'm going to learn how to use the next gate...." Shun drifted off for a second, remembering what happened the last time he used the third gate. "...Anyways, learn 6th gate. Yeah." He pulled out the Hachimon scroll and began to read the 6th gate description. "Oh, I got this. I just need to do that chakra thing again." He put the scroll back into his pouch and started with the chakra gathering. "So this gate is at my stomach, huh? I hope it doesn't hurt that area. I need it to digest ramen!"

[1/5]

Even though he was worried about his potential ramen digestion problems, he continued to gather chakra into the stomach-gate area. "I swear, these gates are in the weirdest of places. I swear I saw one that's supposed to be on my pe--" The chakra he was gathering started to waver. "Oops. I should probably focus more on that."

[2/5]

While he was gathering the chakra, he started to think of what happened to him after he used the 3rd gate. "Hm...Well, my muscles felt stiff and I was in a bit of pain. Nothing too bad, but I couldn't exactly move..." Then he began to think of what would happen if he used up to the 6th gate. "If just the 3rd gate makes it so I can't move, then what the hell is the 6th gate going to do?" He looked down at his stomach. "Well, I guess I'm going to find out."

[3/5]

He continued to amuse himself by thinking of random things and of what he's going to do next. "I really want some ramen. I think that super spicy ramen is really growing on me." He laughed. "Right. After I'm done opening this gate, I think I'm going to learn a new taijutsu style. Or maybe a bukijutsu style. Maybe even do some missions to help out the village." He said, pausing occasionally to make sure he was focused on the chakra.

[4/5]

"Alright it's...done!" He exclaimed immediately after the gate was unlocked. "Now, to get this started..." He relaxed himself a little bit, then became motionless. "First gate...open!" His speed and strength doubled. "Second gate...open!" A portion of his chakra was restored and his muscles were rejuvenated. "Third gate...open!" His skin turned red and chakra started to vent out of his body. Shun paused for a moment before activating the next gate. "Oh boy. Fourth gate...open!" His speed and strength increased further. "Fifth gate...open!" Somehow, his speed and strength managed to increase even further. "Now...sixth gate...OPEN!" A massive amount of chakra vented out of his body, and the ground beneath him cracked. "Nice."

[5/5]

User Image

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games