Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:36 pm
Zane sighed and flipped over Neji, drawing the Executioner Blade and swinging it in a wide arc at Neji.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:42 pm
Neji suddenly began to spin, activating rotation. It connected with the blade, and the orb it'self expanded and blasted Zane back. Neji once more took his stance, glaring at the leaf ninja. "Do not underestimate me."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:00 pm
"The real deal." Zane said with a small smile as he lifted his headband then stabbed the giant sword in the ground before drawing his other sword. "All right then." Zane said with a smile as he threw a couple shuriken at Neji before dashing after them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:50 pm
anonymous-twilight
A timid figure approached Senro, looking down at the ground, her long dark hair hiding her face. "Excuse me...what are you doing out here?" She asked in a shy gently voice.
Senro saw the shy girl an nearly in a instate had hearts in his eyes "I was looking for love and I think I've found it" he moved closer to her "you have such lovely eyes Miss. I'm Senro may you honor me with your name?"  

Xistund

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:52 pm
Neji dodged around the shuriken, and then thrusted his palm forward, aiming a blast of concentrated chakra straight at Zane.

The girl took a moment to respond. Then she slowly looked up at him, revealing the Byakugan. "Hinata Hyuga." She said. In a instant, she thrusted her palms forward into Senro's chest, damaging him from the inside out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:56 pm
Senro was pushed back by the palm thrust he slowly got up "now that's the worst rejection I got" he coughed a bit  

Xistund

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:22 pm
Neji hit Zane, then Zane exploded in a puff of smoke, the real one coming up behind Neji for a downward slash at the doll's neck. This is gonna be a tough one, going against the genius of the Hyuga Clan. Zane thought grimly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:42 am
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri blinked in surprise to see Jiraiya. She recognized him from her readings. She started studying past Sannin after she found out she was to be one. She drew her fans, watching for his first move. As the hair came flying at her, she attack. "Razor blade!" She unleashed the sharpened wind, hoping to cut the hair before it reached her.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:00 pm
Neji ducked down, and rolled out of the way as Zane's sword sliced through the air. He rushed forward once more and began jabbing with his fingers, aiming to cut off Zane's chakra.

Hinata didn't wait for Senro to recover. As he was getting up, she rushed forward and began attacking him, focosing on his chakra points and vital organs.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:33 pm
the grass came up in front of Senro and to block/grab Hinata "it goes against my to nature to go all out on a pretty girl but your a doll so I won't feel too bad" he pulled out handful of seeds and threw them at the doll "Bullet seeds flower Jutus" the seeds flew at her like bullets  

Xistund

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:38 pm
Standing there as she was separated from the other's Kohane looked around as the slug queen appeared. She had heard the stories of her the savior of the leaf. Watching the woman as she suddenly attacked her Kohane already knew what was coming. She was a direct fighter like her self so this fight would be about power. Lowering slightly as the heel drop was used Kohane's arm was covered in a red chakra as she swung her fist up towards Tsunade's Achilles tendon on the foot she was attacking with.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:28 pm
( red chakra? )  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:37 pm
(You have seen it before I just used it to show when she has unlocked the 1st gate. )  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:22 pm
( ah. )

The wind knocked the hardened hair away from her, saving Kiri from that attack. However, Jariya had already begun his next set of handsigns. "Summoning Jutsu." He now summoned a large toad, one wielding two swords. The toad jumped into action, swinging it's massive blades at Kiri.

Tsunade twisted herself out of the attack, bringing her fist down onto the ground instead. The earth tore itself apart, throwing Kohane back and off her feet.

Nowe had begun moving on his feet instantly, dodgeing a barrage of deadly snakes. They kept on him, slowly gaining speed. He quickly performed his handsigns for phoenix flower jutsu, firing the fireballs into the crowd of snakes before he was overwhelmed.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:36 am
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

"Oh come on! That is not fair! Those are MY toads now...." Kiri complained, jumping away. "Yikes. Just as fast as ever." She fell into the familiar patter of her Dance of Blades. It her was fall back jutsu, one that had served her well in the past.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games