Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:36 pm
Lianna let out a small sigh and shook her head. "never seen the movie." she shrugged, playing with her hair as she stayed standing. "man..that's way worse then my nightmare... i can't blame you for not wanting to sleep." she grimaced, frowning inwardly as she felt her legs start shaking. "but...don't avoid it too much.... since it can really hurt you..." she murmured softly and then turned, heading back over to where Kansei was still sleeping, letting out a tiny sigh as she sat back down in the same spot as before. note to self: don't try walking again for a little while. she thought to herself with a small frown.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:46 pm
"I'll try not doing it too often," Hayden said lightly in Lianna's head before relaxing again. He was just glad he didn't wake Kana and Sheik by doing that. He lightly began singing Nearer, my God, to thee, the sound of violins, violas and cellos playing in the background as it had the night the Titanic sank into the ocean. He knew the song oh too well from his past.

Shayde opened his eyes and lightly rubbed the back of his neck as he glanced around the room. The light that had been coming from underneath the curtains was now dark. He lightly brushed his fingers through Sky's hair before pulling his hand away and shifting his gaze away. What am I doing? Why am I letting him so close to me? It's weird... I need to push him away, but then Krystina'd... Why am I caring what she'd do if I pushed him away?! I'm goin' insane with these people! he hissed inside his head before sliding into the bed and appearing in the livingroom standing up. He almost jumped when he heard a light chuckle from Trevor. "Shush, you," he hissed aloud as he slid his mask back up.

"Where do you plan on going? I should wake Truth now. I promised her I would," Trevor murmured softly as he lightly shook Truth's arm. Shayde just shifted his gaze away before limping slightly over to the kitchen.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:25 pm
"sounds good." lianna nodded and then curled into Kansei again, still trying to get warm.

Skylar remained on the bed, still sleeping softly.

Truth gave a tiny groan as she looked up at her dad. "morning..." she smiled sleepily, rubbing her eyes as she sat up.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:29 pm
"If you're cold, I can get you anozher blanket," Hayden murmured softly in Lianna's head as the song stopped abruptly.

"Morning," Trevor smiled as he listened to Shayde muttering in the kitchen.

{( emo You signature makes me sad... )}  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:34 pm
Lianna nodded at him, shivering slightly. "y-yes please...." she stammered, wrapping her arms around herself as she looked at the open window with a small frown.

truth smiled at her dad and hugged him tightly.

{sorry... going through some tough s**t......and i'm really getting depressed...}  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:45 pm
"Kay. Give me just a zecond," Hayden smiled as he stood up, closed the window and headed out of the room just to get a few blankets from his and Lucius' room. He returned swiftly and lightly spread the blanket over Lianna before lightly laying one over Kana and Sheik. "Good?"

Trevor lightly hugged Truth back and gently kissed her on the forehead. "I think some people left while you were asleep and now Shayde's trying to be secretive again," he murmured softly.

{( If you feel like talking about it, I'm all ears. )}  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:09 pm
Lianna nodded, smiling at him as she curled up in the blanket, immediately starting to warm up. "y-yeah.... thanks.." she nodded at him, a tiny blush spreading across her cheeks for a split second before it vanished.

"if it was Rissa then she's probably gone off to one of her fighting clubs..." truth sighed and then glanced to the kitchen. "he can try all he likes but i can bet you that sky will just crack his shell right back open with nothing more then a tiny pout." she chuckled softly

{thanks.. i'll keep that in mind...}  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:45 am
"Glad to hear," Hayden smiled while sitting down. He'd have to fall asleep again in order to get some of his energy back. The thought of going back to his demon roots made him wince. Too many people had lost too much blood already. A shudder ran down his spine as he slid a sucker out of his pocket and popped it in his mouth. It would hold for now, but for how much longer could he simply use sweets to substitute blood before it simply stopped working?

Trevor raised an eyebrow at Truth. "Sky? Who's Sky?" he asked cautiously. He was shocked that someone had broken through Shayde's shell to begin with.

{( heart )}  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:52 pm
Lianna gave a small smile and then pulled out a tiny notebook from one of her pockets, opening it to a fresh page before writing something down in her scrible-cursive.

truth gave a tiny chuckle as she looked at her dad. "Skylar's Krystina's brother..." she grinned, playing with a random bit of her dad's hair as she debated trying to braid it like she'd once done to her uncle.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:49 pm
Hayden sighed to himself before closing his eyes in hopes of falling into a dreamless slumber.

"Ah... Okay... So, Skylar can really break through his shell?" Trevor murmured becoming a bit more curious.

"She's a liar. Skylar just stays in the same room as me because we're still working on unpacking Krystina's belongings because she was too sick to do it. I'd rather be sleeping in the Shadow Roads," Shayde growled as he sat down on the floor and slid his mask back down so he could drink some tea. "Whoever E is left this for you, old man. Rissa left also. I think that was her name at least. Never personally met her nor do I care to."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:06 pm
Lianna gave a tiny smile as she finished writing and returned the notebook to her pocket before she curled against Kansei once more, slowly falling asleep.

Truth smirked as Shayde came out and sneakily stuck her tongue out at him. "i'm not gonna say anymore on that..." she chuckled softly before slightly tipping her head to the side. "rissa left? hm...she probably went to one of her fighting clubs..." the girl sighed and pulled a hand through her hair. "guess we'll get a call when she's done..." she mumbled, playing with her hair distractedly.

a bit of noise could be heard from Shayde's and Skylar's room as Sky woke up, rubbing his eyes some before he lightly slipped out of his rather bloodied shirt and into a clean one. with a soft sigh he glanced to the door and shook his head. "he's not supposed to be up yet..." he murmured to himself as he moved over to the door and opened it, looking down the hall to where he could hear Shayde's voice coming from.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:19 pm
"Boo, boo. I wanna know more," Trevor pouted before running his fingers through Truth's hair.

"Too bad. There's nada else to know about it," Shayde growled nodding slightly to Truth before sticking his tongue out at Truth.

"You're still that little boy Sheik literally had to drag inside of my house because you thought it was some kind of asylum or prison," Trevor smiled lightly only to get a sharp glare from Shayde.

"Quit treating me like a child, old man."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:34 pm
"sorry daddy..there's not much i can tell you..." Truth sighed and then gave a tiny smile as she slowly started to braid her dad's hair.

Skylar let out a small sigh as he made his way down to the living room, a frown on his face as he started to regain feeling in his wings. "ugh...damn me for being dumb..." he mumbled as he entered the living room, waving to Truth and Shayde before a pained expression flashed across his face and one of his hands slipped behind his back to try and touch his wings.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:33 pm
"Here. I'll numb it," Shayde sighed as several moths fluttered over Sky's wings.

"Aw. It's okay. I can just question this Skylar guy. Hello. I'm Trevor, Truth's dad. It's nice to meet you," Trevor smiled as he gave a light wave to Skylar.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:30 pm
Skylar smiled a tiny thanks to Shayde before he looked to the other guy. "um..hi... i'm Sky..." he mumbled shyly. "nice ta meet you too..." he murmured, lightly playing with his glass flower as he walked over and sat down next to Shayde.

Truth just let out a tiny chuckle as she watched, wondering how things would turn out.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games