Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:59 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━┓
Sato Aiko

Fifth Year Ravenclaw ▹ Prefect
┗━━━━━━━━┛

▷ I may be quiet, but I'm screaming at you in my mind. ◁

Aiko stepped off of the Hogwarts Express and drew in a deep breath of the late summer/early fall air. A smile graced her face as she adjusted her Prefect badge, still a little surprised they asked her to be her House's Prefect. Shrugging, she looked around the busy platform and hoped that some of her friends might appear. However, she saw none of them and started to make her way towards the carriages.

Out of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:07 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana emerged from the brick wall at Platform 9 and 3 quarters. She smiled as she stared at all the students boarding the Hogwarts Express. "I guess this is it." Turning, she gave her mother a tight hug. "I'll write to you as soon as I can, mom," she promised, letting go of her. Ariana walked away from her mother, carrying her owl's cage and a suitcase. She followed a group of students who wore plain black robes with a school emblem on them. They haven't been sorted yet, she thought, feeling relieved that she's boarding with the right age group.
Ariana climbed up the stairs to the train. Once she sat in her compartment, she stared out of the window. Suddenly, the train began moving. She sat back against her seat and closed her eyes.
Ariana's eyes opened alertly. It's already time to get off? she wondered as she came to the realization that she fell asleep the whole way. She gathered her belongings and descended the steps of the train. She breathed in heavily.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:08 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Second Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Excited
✔Status: Single

When Simon had started school last year, he was a shy and quiet boy with a few friends. Then he started to befriend Riley, a girl like him, meaning a bookworm. And somehow, he had found himself opening up to her. He had missed her the whole summer, and now here she was, and she was inviting him to ride a carriage with her. He nodded emphatically. "Heck yeah, Riley! That sounds fun." He made his way over towards the carriages. "Want me to give you a lift up there? Oh, and what are you reading?" he asked with a wide smile on his face.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:19 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

First Year __
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Slightly Annoyed

Sam scowled at his brother when he elbowed him in the side and stalked off towards a girl. Sam shrugged. So, he made one friend... Whatever... he thought to himself and made his way to the tall redheaded Professor. When he reached her, he smiled and introduced himself. "Hello there Professor! I'm Samuel Meredith! It's nice to meet you."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

enoetoe

Witty Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:25 pm
User Image 

█  █  █  █  █  █ 

J E N N I F E R - K A P L A N 

f i r s t  y e a r - u n s o r t e d 

█  █  █  █  █  █ 

"to be or not to be, that is the question." 
- william shakespear

╔══════════════════╗

The scowl left Jennifer's face and was replaced by a small smile when the blonde spoke to her again. First impressions, Jennie. First impressions. Jennie thought, motivating herself. "Uh... I'm not really too sure about the houses thing, all I really know are the names, heh." Jennifer remarked sheepishly. Was she the only on here that had no idea that was going on? 

When another girl approached Jennifer about her trunk, Jennie was told that the train crew would take care of the trunk and she let out a sigh of relief.
"Really? Then I'll be right back!" Jennie pushed her trunk off to the side, pulling Cedward off her head as she went. She squished him into the top compartment of her trunk, she'd pull him out later. Returning to the two girls, Jennie exclaimed, "Alright, I'm back! Oh and by the way, I'm Jennifer Kaplan but feel free to call me Jennie!"

╚══════════════════╝  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:26 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana looked around, a little confused. Where was I supposed to go now? she wondered. Finally, she spotted the tall, redheaded professor who waited for the first years to arrive. Ariana trotted towards her in a hurry. There was also a boy there. Ariana put her luggage down and placed her owl's cage on top of the suitcase, and smiled at the professor.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:32 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

First Year __
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Slightly Annoyed

Sam turned his head when the red headed girl approached the Professor from his side. He smiled at her as his eyes took in her red hair and bright, happy mood. "Hello there, I'm Sam... er Samuel Meredith." He smiled again and offered his hand for a shake.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:35 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Youngest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Slytherin 6th Year

> Shin stepped off the train after having slept for most of the ride. He had sat with woil and was wondering if the boy would join him in the carriage this time. He then mentally slapped him self. Woil had been nice to let him sit in the train cart, there was no way the boy wanted to be around him longer then he had to.
⁈Prefect⁉

Mood? Fine
Emotional state? Down trodden
Physical State? Good. Very good

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:38 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana continued to smile as Samuel introduced himself. She shook his hand firmly. Hi, I'm Ari. Well, Ariana Hawthorne," she confirmed and let out a small giggle. "I'm so excited!" she exclaimed, clearly eager to get to her new school.

((Ariana has brown hair, but I do realize it is a bit hard to tell from the picture :s))

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:38 pm
RILEY J CREVAN

Second Year

RAVENCLAW

User Image

User Image
Riley's smile grew even broader as Simon made his way over to her. Her eyes scanned him over as he got closer. He seemed to have changed a bit over the summer but his blue eyes were still the same. 'Oh, yeah sure thanks!" she said as he offered to help her up in to the carriage. Once she was in it she offered her hand to help him up as well. "I'm reading a book on Thestrals actually. I had heard about them and they sounded pretty interesting. It's too bad I can't see them though. So anyways how was your summer? Do anything fun?" she inquired, still grinning.

User Image

User Image

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:40 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick
~ House ::: First Year ~

User Image

Chase simply watched. That girl who came back after depositing her trunk, then chatting with the other two girls... That boy who just greeted the teacher, then another girl. Everything seemed to unfold like a play before him. He was an observer observing the observed, a person outside of the norm, without reason, without life. He sighed.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:41 pm
User Image

Eretria gave Jennifer a small smile. "Eretria Whitethorne, " she said, giving the girl her hand to shake. "As to the houses, there are four. Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Griffindor, and Hufflepuff. Slytherin house embodies cunning and tradition, Ravenclaw is intellect and wit, Griffindor is bravery and courage," and stupidity, she mentally added, "and Hufflepuff is known for loyalty and hard work. My father said something about choosing us along those lines." She looked around,, then back at Jennifer. "To be honest, Jennifer, Slytherin has a reputation for being the house that dark wizards come from." Eretria scoffed. "However, bad eggs can come from any house, not just one."  

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:09 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana sighed as she watched more and more students get off of the Hogwarts Express. As more first years approached the redheaded professor, she could feel herself getting a bit nervous. She looked over at Marmalade, her owl, who sat perched on the stick in her cage.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:21 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick
~ House ::: First Year ~

User Image

"Your owl has beautiful feathers," Chase heard himself say to the girl.

What was he doing? Chase, the introverted geek, borderline depressed, spoke to someone! He hasn't been at Hogwarts for more than half an hour, and the place was already driving him insane. The snow owl was undeniably God-like though. The shining feathers of the Bubo scandiacus could blind someone's eyes as it took flight. Such incandescence...

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:26 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana heard a voice compliment her owl. She turned her head and saw a boy who appeared to be in his first year just like her. "Thank you," she said, looking at him, to Marmalade, and back at the boy. "I'm Ari, what's your name?" she asked him. Making friends was one of the things she knew how to do.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games