Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:15 pm
"It's Jian, Chief General." He said before stepping in with the reports. "The intelligence group pinpointed about 600 possible matches who are still alive, as well as 20 almost identical matches. The closest match was named Iris, but she's dead. Still, 16 of those nearly identical matches are related to her by blood. Iris actually has a living younger sister who was living with her in Verillia during the campaign. Iris died of an STD, but her sister was taken hostage during one of the skirmishes between us and Helmshire. She was released during the treaty a few years ago and now resides here at the capital with 3 different university degrees and an unknown occupation. She's not one of the nearly identical matches, but her features and body type match Shadow." Jian started, setting down the report, as well as putting the sister's civilian profile on top. (her real name is Rose Verde).  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:35 pm
Damien gave a cruel smile as he read the profile. "Well, well, well. We may have found our precious little "Shadow". Of course we can't let this on. If she's able to get into HQ then this information must be kept just between us and only the others who did this research" the Absolute Leader said. He then spotted the other report, picked it up and began reading it. "What?!" he exclaimed.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:51 pm
"Apparently there was a call during our meeting." Jian started grimly. "By the time Miss Ravenstone received the report, they were doing a full investigation, but because of the riots, not many men could be spared. They found debris of a bomb blast as well as the notebook with their blueprints but... the underground base was raided and emptied. One of the soldiers found a torn rebel flag as well. There are secret police currently tracking them."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:02 pm
Damien dropped the file off the side of his desk and then buried the face into the palms of his white gloved hands. He stayed like that for a moment. "Why is it that whenever something good happens, something bad seems to follow right after. That's been happening all the time lately. I'm getting tired of it" Damien started ranting after about half a minute of silence.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:14 pm
Jian waited for Damien to cool down. He said nothing, feeling partially responsible for what happened. When Damien began to settle down, Jian was silent for a moment. "If anything... I doubt they'll kill or harm them. They'll probably send us a ransom note. In the mean time, do you want me to organize some platoons to search the underground bases? Chances are that they were using more then just that one."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:38 pm
Damien turned and looked at Jian. "Of course. If we can seal off the passages then there will be less possibility of sneaking in and out of this country. Deal with it as you wish, but I'm sure anyone we send in there will have to take precaution. Those rebels aren't afraid to die for their stupid ideals" the dictator said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:49 pm
"True." Jian muttered. "Don't worry, sir. We'll get them back."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:56 pm
"You'd better. They could be the key to Diethelm taking it's rightful place as ruler of the continent...and of course, the world. But the latter is our little secret for now" Damien said to his friend.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:04 pm
"I understand, sir." Jian replied, wondering if he felt anything towards them as a father. Even if he didn't, Jian was at least satisfied that he cared about them, even if it was because he was using them. "Shall I take my leave?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:23 pm
"Of course. Go make the plan. I have to sit here and think for a bit" Damien said and dismissed the Chief General. He then took a seat with his forehead in his hands while he thought.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:33 pm
"Yes sir." Jian said, then left the room. He took a deep breath before heading back to his office. He just hoped that with the amount of work he had to sort through, he wouldn't have to work overtime. Still, he went ahead and got started.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:23 am
Saiyu let out a low, hardly audiable huff as Shadow started the bike and took off down the street. The red head couldn't be more thankfull for the normal speed, now she could at least balance her own weight without having to touch zil, her could behavour becoming more promonent as she sat rigidly when so much as his shirt touched her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jay rubbed his temples as more and more officers were drafted in to clean up the bodys, he himself had taken to stalking through ally ways and checking behind fences and walls for any of the litte rats that thought they could hide.  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:44 am
Shadow road through the street with ease, not being questioned because of the uniform. Finally, Shadow arrived at their destination and stopped the bike. "This is our stop... Zil, take Saiyu with you to Mt. Angelo. Your both wanted, and the government is hounding me down. If Saiyu's there, they'll know for sure that I did it, and I'll be executed for treason. Right now, I'm depending on their uncertainty and inefficiency because of the riots. Besides, someone has to make sure this playboy does not offend her holiness."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:58 am

"Ehehe..." Zil scratched the back of his head, admitting to having already thought about what not to say in front of her holiness. He then grabbed Saiyu's hand and said, "Come on. Let's go!" He started running and looked back to say to Shadow, "Take care of yourself or I'll have a GPS tracker planted on you without your even knowing it!" He waltzed into the warehouse, saying casually to whoever looked at him in a funny way, "Zilaius Rustell" He kept doing that, still dragging Saiyu along until he found his contact, saying, "Aahh... Tom. Nice to see you. By the way, this isn't my girlfriend. This is my sister so, yeah... Let's get on with it.

The man replied, "Zil... We all know your siblings are dead. None of them survived the Montinagua bombings, remember?"

Zil opened his mouth with a sort of oh-crap! look, having remembered how flawed his excuse was and said, "Well, whatever. We need to hitch a ride, so slap some drugs on us and we'll go too" He laughed and his contact laughed with him. There were reasons why a lot of people found Zil so lovable.

Fanny was in the rebel base, in her own room, remembering that the twins were there too. She would have them spill what they meant before when they said they knew things people didn't know. She would leave it to the guards. For now, being with disagreeable people wasn't what she wanted so she stayed in the company of other rebels who pampered her like a princess and worried like hell about her.

After two cups of coffee and three business calls, Monica decided to walk for a while with no definite purpose. Well, to most poeple, it would probably be 'inspecting HQ for security reasons' but today, she just felt like doing so.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:15 am
Shadow was silent for a moment before driving off. She headed back into town, back to her apartment. She parked her bike and went inside, locking the door behind her, ditching the uniform, and flopping onto her bed in her underwear. She set her communicator next to her head in case someone called, and took a nap.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games