Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:09 pm
"I said I'd be back 'maybe'." Amaya started as she slowly sat up. "And yeah, I have been popping pills. This isn't new. I thought it was established that I have an addiction already."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:11 pm
"Yeah, but this is bad, even for you. You've got me now, you shouldn't need to rely on that s**t to 'forget your bad dreams', as Calista tells me. Of course you're fighting a losing battle against your monster half if you keep this up!"  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:14 pm
"I wouldn't have needed them so badly if you hadn't told me I killed my parents! After you told me, the entire memory came back to me! I couldn't stop hearing them screaming in my head! I still can't! And you ******** brushed it off as an evil villain from some kid's movie!" Amaya yelled.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:19 pm
"I didn't mean it like that! I was trying to help you find a way to beat it! And if I was in your position, I'd like to know I blacked out and killed my parents! Find a way to stop doing it before it happens again!" Adrian yelled back. "I'm worried about you, but I can't help unless you tell me how!"  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:24 pm
"Because I don't know how!" Amaya yelled as she stood up, pacing the room for a moment before she yelled in frustration and raked her right hand into the wall. She sank down to the ground with her hand still in the wall, her fingers twitching in anger occasionally. "I don't know what to do to make it stop...." She whispered in a horse voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:31 pm
"Well taking more of Sikes' psycho pills isn't going to help any." Adrian said in a calmer tone as he knelt down behind her and hugged her. "We just barely got together, I don't want to fight like this so soon. What happened wasn't your fault. No one turned into a monster by choice, and we didn't ask for a demon in our heads. I more or less tamed mine, and you can do the same."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:39 pm
"I don't want these memories in my head, Adrian...I don't want to live with them..." Amaya said as tears began to roll down her cheeks. "I can barely even look at Calista now knowing I just killed my parents so easily. I'm terrified I'm going to do something like that to Calista now..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:42 pm
"No you won't. You love her too much. Monster or not, you'd never be able to hurt her. Even if you tried, I'd be there to take care of her and protect her. And just the same, I know you'd never hurt me either." Adrian said resting his chin on her shoulder.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:44 pm
"I loved my parents and I tore them apart. How can I even trust myself?" She whispered, punching her hand into the wall with frustration.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:48 pm
"Because you were a kid then who had zero control over her powers, compared to now." Adrian pointed out. "And again, you didn't tear them apart, your monster side did. You may not trust yourself, but I trust you. You can fight it, and I'm not going to stop saying that until you start to believe it."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:55 pm
Amaya merely broke down at this point, sobbing as she turned to Adrian and began crying into his shoulder. She was so tired and worn down, and she didn't want to have to deal with her memories anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:04 pm
"Amaya..." Adrian placed a gentle hand on her head, holding her close while he let her get it all out. "You think you're a demon, but you cannot deny these feelings. I don't care if you've never had wings; 'til the end of time for you I'll sing, because all I want is for you to see....that you've always been an angel to me." he sang quietly, hoping to give her even a little more comfort than he had before, anything to make her feel better. He just wanted to see her with a genuine smile again.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:29 pm
She cried for a good ten minutes before she was able to calm down, still sniffling as she gripped Adrian's shirt, still keeping her head in his shoulder. His song did calm her a little, though she was still upset, quivering lightly as she sat there.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:41 pm
"I think you should just stay here for a while." Adrian said finally, still rubbing her back in comfort. "You're not going to get over your addiction if you keep getting more pills, and you can't get shocked if you don't flip out in the ring. Let me deal with Sikes and you just worry on getting through all this."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:40 am
"I can't ignore Sikes if he calls me..." Amaya murmured. She was terrified to think of what Sikes would to Calista if she didn't obey him, and he had made it very clear in the beginning what he would punish Calista if Amaya didn't listen to him.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games