Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Four Corners (Open but still Accepting ^^) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:45 am
Lilly giggled. "I can't wait to tell him." she said then looked around. "Hey, where is Rock?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:53 am
Rikka sat up looked down to her hip before looking back to Sebastian "it still hurts a bit, but it feels a lot better." she laid herself back down on the bed before stretching slightly and pulling her top back down again "uhm...are you ok captain? you look a bit red....  

uki-katzugowa

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:03 pm
Zackory thought for a moment before answering "as far as i know i never saw him leave the ship."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:08 pm
!! he quickly looked away "U-uuh I'm fine, just dandy, don't worry about me" he was trying to hide his blushing face and not look at her as much as possible.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:19 pm
He chuckled and nodded, taking her hand in his. Kissing her cheek, he moved to her side. "I suppose so. I was afraid for a moment." He chuckled again and wrapped his arm around her waist.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:21 pm
Rikka looked to Sebastian with a look of confusion on her face before sitting up again and tilting her head to the side "you sure captain?" She got right up in his face with a curious look "it's not good if your i'll...." She placed a hand on his cheek to see if his face was warm before placing her other on his forehead. "hmmmm....you don't feel hot."

Kira blushed as she smiled and laughed quietly, it had been a while since anyone had payed so much attention to her like this. "If anything, i should be scared of some girl stealing you away from me."

uki-katzugowa

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:38 pm
"Hmm well I'm gonna go find him. Come on Sophie!" she said and dragged her captain back to the docks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:41 pm
!!! His face suddenly flared red "I-I-I'm perfectly fine" they were so close now, God why does she have to be so cute?!! he was trying to get her attention away from his face "H-hey um, by the way, you seemed like you wanted to head back to port for a different reason, care to share?"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:45 pm
"I wounldn't worry about it. No one has caught my eye quite the way you have." He looked away playfully. "Oh, who is that? Quite a looker." No one was there, he just wanted to mess with her a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:54 pm
Kira punched Scott in the arm lightly before smiling gently as she leaned against him while they walked "well....thats good to know then."

Rikka looked at him, a bit surprised before sitting back "I was hoping to meet up with a friend of mind, from back when i worked at the drunken lady....i haven't seen her for a long time." She looked away briefly, sadden slightly only to lean in close to Sebastian again "aaaany way, stop changing the subject! there's something wrong with you, and i'm not stopping in till i find out what...."  

uki-katzugowa

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:14 pm
Zackory watched the two leave before looking back to the doorway to the room Eva was in "i hope this doesnt take too long, its not good for anyone to spend a long time in a hospital bed."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:30 pm
Scott laughed and gave her a small hug. He looked around a bit before looking at her. "So where are we heading anyways?" He was a little curious, but as long as he was with her, she could drag him to a million unknown locations.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:34 pm
Kira smiled as she ran off in front before slowing down and walking around a corner slowly, looking to him with a playful look on her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:37 pm
!! "N-no! theres nuthin wrogn with me r-really." this actually feels kinda nice-No no focus!  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:41 pm
Scott's eyes narrowed. He bared teeth in a smile that said, "Here I come!" leaning low, he hurried after her, not too fast though. He wanted the game to last.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games