Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:30 pm
Kuzan's eyes adjusted. "smoke...twenty years of this fog...and you think you can stop me with it now?" he said as he spun the sword and the snow turned into a whirlwind wrapping around him and mirror. "You're still weak..."

Feng watched the smoke. "watch yourselves! Stay alert!" He barked to the team and the others  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:04 am
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Blink was finishing some of the last squads of mercenaries as Kuzan began to deal with Mirror. Blink threw and knocked out the last merc and decided it was time end this now. Any minute now, the swordsman would feel his body start to collapse.

Blink turned and face Kuzan who fought Mirror in a whirlwind of snow. the leaguer became hesitant, but quickly shook whatever fear was holding him back. He had a mission. Blinked switch the vision setting in his helmet to infra-red night vision. The blizzard cleared and showed all warm-blooded creatures as red silhouettes. While Kuzan's body didn't show up as a red shadow like the others, he did form a fuzzy greenish black body that was clearly distinguishable.

Blink felt and urge to join Kuzan in the blizzard, but off to the side, red figures were gathering. More guns. Blink darted for the figures who searched hopelessly through fog, smoke, and snow, trying to regroup. This was a mistake. In his white exoskeleton, Blink was like a ninja, silently taking out his targets. Unlike a ninja, he didn't kill his target. Each mercenary cried helplessly as they were subdued in the confusion.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:51 am
Datascape prompted the wind dragon to blow the smoke away from their general area, exposing some of the mercs that tried to gain the upper hand. From there she knocked them out as her dragon took off in the air and tried to get rid of the smoke.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:33 am
"You're still the same as ever." Allen said and sighed. "No wonder you couldn't make it as a real Villain." Mirror taunted, the last time he had nearly won, but then Kuzan gave into his rage and caught him off guard, but he had learned something, that someone in a blind rage used their powers and bodies more than their actual brains, all Allen had to do was outsmart a furious Kuzan.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:14 pm
Kuzan watched Mirror carefully he started to attack from all sides relentlessly. "and you are a real villain? "He said simply and laughed. "That's a funny joke."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:22 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Watching the fight and listening to all the pointless taunting, Snow Raven finally felt something within her snap. It wasn't enough to make her fully lose control of her emotions, but it was enough that, even recovering from being wounded only minutes before, she had to do something, and she was easily strong enough to do it. "All right, that is enough!" She separated Kuzan and Allen and held them in the air, also separating them from anything they might use as a weapon. She did the same with the mercenaries, whose faces took on expressions of surprise and fear at suddenly being lifted from the ground and divested of their weapons. "Why is it that when one battle ends, those involved must always act like children and begin another?"

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:42 pm
"Today is a good day not to be them." Lewis said, mostly to himself as he watched the scene unfold.

"Fair enough, tell Arcana I'll be stopping by soon." Shane said and reversed Snow's hold on him, tossing down another Smoker, Shane escaped, he was going to need to find better help.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:22 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Even though Shane had thrown down another smoke grenade, Clyde could still see. His helmet continued producing the infrared night vision, allowing Clyde to see everything. The swordsman didn't tail the criminal though, he was too busy sitting on a large pile of unconscious mercenaries. Once all the smoke cleared, Clyde remained sitting on the pile, looking rather proud. Even his helmet was off. In his hand, were numerous I.D. tags from the knocked out mercenaries. We're going to need these. He thought to himself. "Allen McShane. Another sin from the past that must be cleansed." The Leaguer breathed a heavy. "In time."

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:49 pm
Skye let out a sigh. "So are we finally done now?" she asked as she found a seat on a rock. She was getting tired from all this continuous fighting.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:27 pm
((Can someone fill me in on what I missed while having an unexpected stay in the hospital?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:14 pm
Minnta Aloripma
((Can someone fill me in on what I missed while having an unexpected stay in the hospital?))

((From what was explained to me, since I was in boot camp and all, was that Kuzan went to South America to do some family power draining, but it turns out he was possessed by this guy Creed, who has now been banished to the dimension inside Snow. Then my guy Mirror shows up and starts another fight, that's what's been going on recently.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:23 pm
omgIisonfiyah
((From what was explained to me, since I was in boot camp and all, was that Kuzan went to South America to do some family power draining, but it turns out he was possessed by this guy Creed, who has now been banished to the dimension inside Snow. Then my guy Mirror shows up and starts another fight, that's what's been going on recently.))
((... Okay..?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:39 pm
Minnta Aloripma
omgIisonfiyah
((... Okay..?))

(But right now, the fight seems to be over...for now.)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:43 pm
Kuzan looked at snow. and his eyes narrowed. He made his black ice spear form band swung it sending a blizzard at Snow. "release me snow...otherwise this spear will go through your chest."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:51 pm
((How is he getting out of her grip when she's not physically holding him? Does no one get the concept of telekinesis?))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff